Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:50:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting trade with small amount  (Read 3949 times)
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:41:49 PM

To start trading can be used in small quantities all depends on your ability to assess the market, you can buy tokens or other coins and sell them at high prices, that is where the profits you get so that the longer your capital is greater. But starting a trade with a small amount of risk of failure that you receive big and the profit to be received is also small but it all depends on where you invest.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:41:53 PM

Depending on what exchange you are going to trade. Bittrex has minimum amount when buying altcoins there. $8 i think is their minimum as far as i know. The fee is not included there. Of course they will cut your altcoins with .15% of the total altcoin you bought. But think about this. Transaction fee alone could cost you $10-$13. I don't think it's worthy to trade a very small amount. You should deposit atleast $100 and above. That should be fine. Anyway, trading with small amounts is fine also. But everytime you deposit. The fee is hurting you. So i suggest put all the amount you want to trade. So the fee is for one-time pay only. Anyways, goodluck with your trading.
Blue2012

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:53:10 PM

How to start a trade with small amount?
I am not a millionaire.I have jaust some money.I want to trade with my small amount.can I do this?Then how?
It depends of how much is your capital, if your capital can buy some altcoin that is good for long term trading just do it and you should also have capital for short term trading specially for those new launch coin in the market you will get fast income if their value are starting to increase rapidly.
rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:44:59 PM

I am not a millionaire.I have jaust some money.I want to trade with my small amount.can I do this?Then how?

Choose a good coin that you have want to put your money for an investment. After that, do some research on how you can check your investment. Do some checking and continue manage your investment everyday.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
Rostchild

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:55:38 PM

Just start it now,
use your available money,
be ready with the dip or bag holder jumping.

It is uncertain but you ll love it. It is not an advise Smiley
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:13:02 AM

Of course you can. There are some sites that you can start trading as low as $20. But trading with a very small amount will just bore you since the profit will be very low. What you can do is trade first on a demo account and instead save the money you want to trade until you can afford to put a bigger investment to trade.
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:13:09 AM

I can trade with small amount for that i use scalping for get small profit for every trade and i reading more information about trading strategy

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:29:14 AM

I believe you can actually trade with the small amount of money with you.  But it depends on the amount and the number of months you are ready to put into trading before getting real profits. If the amount is truly small as you said,  it will take a long time for the profit gained over time to accumulate to a large amount of money, as the profits over a small amount of money is negligible, before you can begin to make real profits.

Shanmatthew

Activity: 243

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:32:40 AM

Yes you can start for trading in small amount.some of trading site is have a small amount of investment fee.but then again think first if that site is good for your profit or not.some site is make you scam.youbcan research first that site if its legitimate or not.its hard to do trading but in future its worth it if you lucky.good luck
niceone

Activity: 88
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:33:38 AM

I think it is much better to start trading in small amount poloenix don't have a minimum amount so you can start with what you have, i would recommend that you do daily trading it's much faster that way and you'll learn a lot then if you earn some buy little by little amount of bitcoin. I think that is a good start.

yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:03:47 AM

In cryptocurrency trading, there is an advantage vs. foreign exchange currency trading and stock market trading. it does not need to put up a big capital investment for trading even as little as 100 dollar value of crypto, you can start to trade. Thorough research of the market for the crypto you are going to invest is the essential requirement for better trading.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:04:34 AM

Yes, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are well suited for trading because the fee for a trade is something like 0.15%. Because it is a percentage of your trade amount rather than a flat fee, you can trade very small amounts without having to cover a large fee.

You just need to buy some Bitcoin and transfer it to a good exchange to get started. Be sure to follow basic fundamentals when trading such as buy low, sell high and make sure you sell high.
xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:05:26 AM

yes you can trade at small amount but this idea is for practice also because small amount small profit you got and i think its wasting time too...

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:07:13 AM

Pretty simple you sign up your information with an exchange and then buy some bitcoin off it. Take that to an altcoin exchange and begin trading. The best part about it all is that there is no minimum and the fees are based on how much you transact in rather than a set fee price (this is better for those will small bankrolls). Ie if you transact for $10 and the fee is 0.25% then you will pay 2.5 cents for that transaction which is absolutely nothing.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:32:59 AM

You can start with small amount and you can trade either bitcoin or alt coins, bitcoin trading is less risky and the profit is not too bad, but it's a bit boring, for small amount I suggest trade alt coin becauae it is cheaper and sometimes the profit can be better than trading bitcoin, for beginner you can start with small amount and try to divide your investment coin
aliwinchester

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:34:58 AM

Starting small amount = big hard for you in the start, you have to looking for really smart plan or stragedy to earn profits. You don't have much chances to fix your mistake so do it right.
Spain2000

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:13:31 AM

i think it is not that much important to trade with small amount because it will be more risky to start with the less amount as i like to have many coins because the preferences and like of the people are change so if more coins the users demand can be fulfilled through this bulk amount of crypto currenices.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:13:40 AM

It is hard to trade with a small amount of money. The best way is choosing cheap coins with a good development such as IOTA, NEO, Stratis,... Besides, Let join in bounty campaign to get tokens. That is also a great way to improve your budget.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:22:44 AM

Starting small amount = big hard for you in the start, you have to looking for really smart plan or stragedy to earn profits. You don't have much chances to fix your mistake so do it right.

It is not that hard, but of course he should not wish to gain good profit with small amount. I do believe that most people who has just started to trade did not use big amount because it would be so risky. I can even say start with small bankroll is the best way for beginner. At least he can try and get some experiences first before he decide to add more funds.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:44:02 AM

It is hard to trade with a small amount of money. The best way is choosing cheap coins with a good development such as IOTA, NEO, Stratis,... Besides, Let join in bounty campaign to get tokens. That is also a great way to improve your budget.
i don't agree with the point that its hard to trade with a small amount but i think mostly trader are starting from small amount and with time they are increasing their investment as they are getting experience and earning profit and after some time there investment in their trading become big and in last they become big trader. but remember while starting with small amount you should don't wish high profit in start.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: