Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:31:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 undervalued ICO's  (Read 2225 times)
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:09:54 AM

In Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is great deal,
I cannot tell whether that investment is great or bad because I have a strong basis to conclude. I think you should invest in well known company to avoid scam.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:21:26 PM

At last time  I don’t believe too much in ICO campaigns. Today it seems for me more profitable to invest in top cryptocurrencies for getting good profit after long holding period of time.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:24:53 PM

You gotta be careful when evaluating ICOs. Of course, you need solid projects, but the token must also be relevante in the underlying protocol. My first question is why a token is relevant in that platform. Usually, the answer is: it is not. Then I don't bother analyzing that project much. Investors are usually better off with shares ratehr than tokens in those projects. And, of course, shares are usually less expensive than tokens during hype (in January is was clearly evident, for example).
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:59:18 PM

I cannot named three ICO companies which is undervalued
because for me it is like ruining and spreading bad information against the company which is very unethical thing to do.
kalutharabanda

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:54:47 PM

On the off chance that you wanna locate some great activities to contribute, I will present you trade.io and INS biological community. Trade.io makes a benefit exchanging stage with crypto, valuable metals, oil, wares, lists, worldwide values in the interim INS Ecosystem makes an item stage interfacing specifically makers and buyers. Them two are great venture with experient Dev group. I trust they will ICO effectively.
maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:16:42 PM

I would definitely recommend ZEEX they are backed by mother company ZEEK who has reputation and a working product by founding ZEEX they will expand their customer base so yeah its a worth giving a try
https://www.zeex.me/
duryum

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:48:47 PM

As more cash enters the digital money space individuals are putting more accentuation on innovation as the coins with the best innovation and genuine utilize will survive and flourish, even if the 'air pocket' blasts. Spectrecoin really offers the most comprehensive security highlights of any coin so unquestionably justified regardless of a look
Fwerim

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:09:36 AM

As more cash enters the digital money space individuals are setting more accentuation on innovation as the coins with the best innovation and genuine utilize will survive and flourish, even if the 'air pocket' blasts. Spectrecoin truly offers the most comprehensive protection highlights of any coin so unquestionably justified regardless of a look
priyankg3

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:42:59 AM

I can't name 3 of them, but only one. It's SWIPE . The project is so good that they should've got more investments in my opinion.
SWIPE is a blockchain-based mobile engagement data platform that will empower app developers with app marketing tools to allow for a transparent manner to monetize data on a decentralized marketplace.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: