Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:00:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XPM] [ANN] Primecoin Release - First Scientific Computing Cryptocurrency  (Read 687906 times)
Intaryna

Activity: 342
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:23:20 AM

Sounds very interesting

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pepi

Activity: 414
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:48:18 AM

Quote from: kev7112001
man you just dont get it you could always solo mine with opensource miner
NOT claymores FFS
Really?
Did you try solo mining ?

i see you are still stuck on stupid lol maybe someday you will learn

Stupid peoples are error of nature , in time of development. And that is nothing we can do about that.
But, people like you, born smart, are x time more stupid, like most stupidest child on this planet.
But I am not regret about that fact.Mother Nature sometimes plays with us in the most cruel way.
And result is here - you.
Sorry, but it looks like you dont have any luck...
wow didnt think you could be even more dumb but you surprised even me haha
maybe if you spent this much of your time learning you might not have this stupid problem you seem stuck on
all you need to do is learn how to read lol
maybe next time instead of insulting people and telling expert miners they are full of shit you might see that its you thats full of it
maybe spend more time proving me right by looking at more wallets those that arent owned by pools lol

If I wrote message on my language you will not read even a single word. But in that case I will not call you stupid, or dumb or anything like you did.
So I dont need to know English language. And that fact doesnot make me stupid. Who give you right to call me stupid or dumb? Who are you?
Person on this forum , with same rights I have. So stop
1. giving useless answers  ( because, you never answer to my question, just write bullshit)
2. everyone can write bullshit  ( you confirm that fact)
3. give true answer if you know it. If you dont know it, then dont answer anything. In that case you will look smarter to yourself.
4. If you only know to insult , then please bypass my questions.
kev7112001

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:28:12 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2018, 11:39:48 AM by kev7112001

man you just dont get it you could always solo mine with opensource miner
NOT claymores FFS
Really?
Did you try solo mining ?

i see you are still stuck on stupid lol maybe someday you will learn

Stupid peoples are error of nature , in time of development. And that is nothing we can do about that.
But, people like you, born smart, are x time more stupid, like most stupidest child on this planet.
But I am not regret about that fact.Mother Nature sometimes plays with us in the most cruel way.
And result is here - you.
Sorry, but it looks like you dont have any luck...
wow didnt think you could be even more dumb but you surprised even me haha
maybe if you spent this much of your time learning you might not have this stupid problem you seem stuck on
all you need to do is learn how to read lol
maybe next time instead of insulting people and telling expert miners they are full of shit you might see that its you thats full of it
maybe spend more time proving me right by looking at more wallets those that arent owned by pools lol

If I wrote message on my language you will not read even a single word. But in that case I will not call you stupid, or dumb or anything like you did.
So I dont need to know English language. And that fact doesnot make me stupid. Who give you right to call me stupid or dumb? Who are you?
Person on this forum , with same rights I have. So stop
1. giving useless answers  ( because, you never answer to my question, just write bullshit)
2. everyone can write bullshit  ( you confirm that fact)
3. give true answer if you know it. If you dont know it, then dont answer anything. In that case you will look smarter to yourself.
4. If you only know to insult , then please bypass my questions.

you are a idiot you insult people who know far more than you then told people to show a screen shot or it isnt true etc etc etc now you are over here being a retard its fuckin amazing and you still dont know when to shut up and do research as in actual reading and learning
now enough with your nonsense
ffs you act like we have something to gain by you solomining
either learn how to compile the damn wallet thats opensource or stfu
its that simple in the amount of time you wasted here and watching wallets you could have learned by now
you just want it easy and for people to do work for you

MCXNOW MODERATOR
pepi

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:30:30 PM

you are a idiot you insult people who know far more than you then told people to show a screen shot or it isnt true etc etc etc now you are over here being a retard its fuckin amazing and you still dont know when to shut up and do research as in actual reading and learning
its that simple in the amount of time you wasted here and watching wallets you could have learned by now

Dragi Kev7112001
Jebe se mene živo za ovaj forum, za sve postove koji su ovdje i boli me kurac što će me netko ili me neće banirati sa ovog foruma.  I imaš pravo, pogriješio sam, ti nisi idiot, ti si nešto što je daleko gore od idiota , grijeh je zvati tebe idiotom. Za tebe su idioti superiorna bića.
I opet si daješ za pravo vrijeđati me, i opet želiš reći kako si ti kao pametan ili nešto slično tome.
Odjebi u troskoku.

I just ask is someone here has exe file for XPM solominer. If you dont have it, why you answer?
If you do know how to compile something, and if I dont know , then I am idiot, and you are Superman?
Nobody else called me stupid, or insult me , only you did.
And who are you to do that?
Simple user of this forum: if my questions insult you, dont answer to them. Period

thanhtuan1413000

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:34:01 PM

The company will become a leader in their field! I'm sure ICO will be very successful and will gather the necessary sum to start the project! This company deserves a lot of attention! I'm sure she'll have great future
kev7112001

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:42:30 PM

Dragi Kev7112001
Jebe se mene živo za ovaj forum, za sve postove koji su ovdje i boli me kurac što će me netko ili me neće banirati sa ovog foruma.  I imaš pravo, pogriješio sam, ti nisi idiot, ti si nešto što je daleko gore od idiota , grijeh je zvati tebe idiotom. Za tebe su idioti superiorna bića.
I opet si daješ za pravo vrijeđati me, i opet želiš reći kako si ti kao pametan ili nešto slično tome.
Odjebi u troskoku.

I just ask is someone here has exe file for XPM solominer. If you dont have it, why you answer?
If you do know how to compile something, and if I dont know , then I am idiot, and you are Superman?
Nobody else called me stupid, or insult me , only you did.
And who are you to do that?
Simple user of this forum: if my questions insult you, dont answer to them. Period

maybe thats cause you insulted me 1st after being nice and helping your dumbass all you did was say prove it or your full of shit over and over ffs guy the proof is everywhere you are just a retard
ofc your retarded ass will keeping replying to this post instead of not being a retard and learn someone instead of asking for handouts you bum
you want a exe ill charge you for it 1btc
i dont work for free

MCXNOW MODERATOR
pepi

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:24:41 PM

maybe thats cause you insulted me 1st after being nice and helping your dumbass all you did was say prove it or your full of shit over and over ffs guy the proof is everywhere you are just a retard
ofc your retarded ass will keeping replying to this post instead of not being a retard and learn someone instead of asking for handouts you bum
i dont work for free

And what you will give me for 1 BTC : few years old source , that has never been updated? I am sorry, but that is not worth 1 satoshi.
By the way, Extremal tell that he will write new wallet, and that wallet will have option for solo mining.
So guess what; we all got solo-mining with latest miner  for nothing.
And you are very greedy
kev7112001

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:19:43 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2018, 07:32:17 PM by kev7112001

i dont work for free

And what you will give me for 1 BTC : few years old source , that has never been updated? I am sorry, but that is not worth 1 satoshi.
By the way, Extremal tell that he will write new wallet, and that wallet will have option for solo mining.
So guess what; we all got solo-mining with latest miner  for nothing.
And you are very greedy
old source wtf are you talking about ffs i guess some people just cant get a clue also extremel isnt the dev idiot
im greedy for asking payment for work lol you are serious fucked in the head have fun waiting on something thats been around for 4 years lol
if extremal gave a fuck he would just give you the files lol but then that would be a conflict of interest to his pool
i bet you dont even know why you need a modded wallet for that miner
i find it funny that you think you need a updated wallet when its not needed to mint coins or any other reason as of yet
when sunny king decides it needs updating then ill update you know the dev that holds the keys

MCXNOW MODERATOR
pepi

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:18:27 PM

i dont work for free

And you are very greedy
old source wtf are you talking about ffs i guess some people just cant get a clue also extremel isnt the dev idiot
im greedy for asking payment for work lol you are serious fucked in the head have fun waiting on something thats been around for 4 years lol
if extremal gave a fuck he would just give you the files lol but then that would be a conflict of interest to his pool
i find it funny that you think you need a updated wallet when its not needed to mint coins or any other reason as of yet
when sunny king decides it needs updating then ill update you know the dev that holds the keys

Ok, so you say I am idiot?
It is easy to prove that you are idiot  ( and best thing that will not cost you nothing)
So if I am idiot and you are smart person, post here screenshot that proves you are find single block  ( dont even need block) , post screenshot that proves I dont need anything else to do solo mining with current  miner and wallet.
Since you are smart person: I can bet you can setup that in minutes.
And please dont answer to this message with other message where you will write : oh, I will not do it, since everybody can do it, etc etc.
Screenshot cost you nothing
I am waiting
kev7112001

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:10:23 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 04:51:08 PM by kev7112001

i dont work for free

And you are very greedy

Ok, so you say I am idiot?
It is easy to prove that you are idiot  ( and best thing that will not cost you nothing)
So if I am idiot and you are smart person, post here screenshot that proves you are find single block  ( dont even need block) , post screenshot that proves I dont need anything else to do solo mining with current  miner and wallet.
Since you are smart person: I can bet you can setup that in minutes.
And please dont answer to this message with other message where you will write : oh, I will not do it, since everybody can do it, etc etc.
Screenshot cost you nothing
I am waiting
see the blockchain lazy ass
that proves everything
and you are a idiot cause you keep at this like a idiot and if you cant learn to compile anything then maybe you shouldnt be a miner as it part of the job
and you still dont know why you need it modded lol just shows you cant read
when you finally stop being retarded and put on your work shoes and do something instead of waiting on others to then you may see your errors
and again i dont care if you can solo or not as its doesnt help my wallet any im not a pool owner i dont get paid for helping others mine
you should be grateful i even told you
and there is tons of proof of me solo mining for years just in the xpm threads ffs ever since cpu and gpu mining started
also ran a pool years ago compatible with that opensource miner
anyways i dont have to prove im right how about you prove me wrong

MCXNOW MODERATOR
pepi

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:55:14 PM

haha wtf does that mean guess i dont understand stupid
anyways it appears you have done nothing for weeks just think of how many blocks you could have hit in that time lol

And how many blocks you found?
Since I dont know your address , I cannot even imagine number of blocks
Or it is secret also?
Old_Timer

Activity: 131
Merit: 13

In the fray since 2013.

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:17:51 PM

Is sunny king back on development of Primecoin or just for a consulting role in the upcoming primecoin foundation?

PS. The Bitcoin Prime project seems to have exit scammed....
pepi

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:05:23 PM

Is sunny king back on development of Primecoin or just for a consulting role in the upcoming primecoin foundation?

Any new info about Bitcoin Prime?
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:51:32 PM

They decided to build on top of primecoin instead of forking. That is really a much better path forward and more sustainable. It is a very smart decision and primecoins future is looking brighter now then it have for years.
pepi

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:03:50 PM

They decided to build on top of primecoin instead of forking. That is really a much better path forward and more sustainable. It is a very smart decision and primecoins future is looking brighter now then it have for years.

Where I can find that info?
Old_Timer

In the fray since 2013.

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:16:56 PM

That was a month ago.

now they suddenly disappeared
matt6412

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:40:59 AM

Sunny is consulting, not developing, at this time for the primecoin foundation (newly formed)
shtako

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:07:43 PM

That was a month ago.

They said so for weeks before they took down the bitcoin prime discord and deleted the web page. There is a new primecoin discord up now. They didn't disappear suddenly.
Old_Timer

In the fray since 2013.

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:19:47 AM

That was a month ago.

They said so for weeks before they took down the bitcoin prime discord and deleted the web page. There is a new primecoin discord up now. They didn't disappear suddenly.

Links please
shtako

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:01:45 PM

That was a month ago.

Links please

As i have stated. The discord channel and the web page is deleted. I don't know if the chat log is saved somewhere. I'm just telling what I observed during the last weeks. In my opinion this is nothing like an exit scam.
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: