Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:38:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO]📶World Wi-Fi 🌎 – Global decentralized free Wi-Fi network🚀⚡️🔥  (Read 102605 times)
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:34:29 AM

Great project, very promising! Tell me, is there information about selling tokens? I can already buy them?
Yes, now there is pre-sale, now you can buy tokens at a very competitive price, and besides, get bonuses in the form of additional tokens, which in my opinion is a great option!
But I advise you to hurry, because such projects collect the necessary amount of investment in a short period of time, you just can not do it!
Yes? And why are you so sure about the success of this project?
I support the team from the very beginning and I am very close to the idea and desire to implement it! The project has a very strong team, so I have no doubt that they will achieve their goal and make a revolution in this area!
Tell me please, I could not figure out why this project is intended? Is there a specific goal and idea for the team?
Yes, of course! The system is designed to provide the whole world with free Wi-Fi,
give each owner a router tool for additional earnings, turn the advertising market in Wi-Fi networks and make it transparent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:39:26 AM

Great project, very promising! Tell me, is there information about selling tokens? I can already buy them?
Yes, now there is pre-sale, now you can buy tokens at a very competitive price, and besides, get bonuses in the form of additional tokens, which in my opinion is a great option!
But I advise you to hurry, because such projects collect the necessary amount of investment in a short period of time, you just can not do it!
I support the team from the very beginning and I am very close to the idea and desire to implement it! The project has a very strong team, so I have no doubt that they will achieve their goal and make a revolution in this area!
a really powerful start,they showed all the ambition

hmm. Guys, 5% of tokens are intended for the developers of the project by the condition of blocking the token, but they will be paid after the implementation. And when will the implementation be carried out?
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:40:27 AM

Tell me please, I could not figure out why this project is intended? Is there a specific goal and idea for the team?
Yes, of course! The system is designed to provide the whole world with free Wi-Fi,
give each owner a router tool for additional earnings, turn the advertising market in Wi-Fi networks and make it transparent.
It is clear, but what is World Wi-Fi in general? If you can, please write in simple words and more specifically?
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:44:27 AM

hmm. Guys, 5% of tokens are intended for the developers of the project by the condition of blocking the token, but they will be paid after the implementation. And when will the implementation be carried out?
the platform is simply unrealistic bombing! And most importantly, the benefits is for all: consumers will receive free Internet, the owners of routers receive dividends, and advertisers - the target audience Roll Eyes
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:45:19 AM

It is clear, but what is World Wi-Fi in general? If you can, please write in simple words and more specifically?
Well, I'll try. It turns out that World Wi-Fi is a global decentralized free Wi-Fi network on private routers (most of which are home routers). Each router owner can distribute free Wi-Fi, connect other users and earn crypto кyppeнции
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:49:47 AM

the platform is simply unrealistic bombing! And most importantly, the benefits is for all: consumers will receive free Internet, the owners of routers receive dividends, and advertisers - the target audience Roll Eyes

The question also is - how consumers can receive free internet if they are located in a place that has no ISP? Is it possible?
It seems like a WiC in the making but in eth platform.
Also, they mentioned about the graphene blockchain. Not familiar with that.
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:50:40 AM

Well, I'll try. It turns out that World Wi-Fi is a global decentralized free Wi-Fi network on private routers (most of which are home routers). Each router owner can distribute free Wi-Fi, connect other users and earn crypto кyppeнции
Is there any information about Bounty? Can I take part in it? Just recently, some projects began to refuse to hold Bounty, so I ask, did this happen in this project?
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:16:20 PM

What challenges can be faced by internet users? I think this is the most wide-spread question for you)
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:23:14 PM

What challenges can be faced by internet users? I think this is the most wide-spread question for you)

•   The first challenge is the difficulty to connect to an open Wi-Fi network in many places in the world. With no mobile Internet, the user often sees private locked Wi-Fi networks which are impossible to connect to.
•   The second challenge is the cost for Internet access. For service providers, the provision of Internet access is a core business and they will want to maximize pro tability.
•   The third challenge is lack of  nancial resources. Most people worldwide would like to make some additional money, particularly if it only involves sharing an asset that they already have.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:29:01 PM

•   The first challenge is the difficulty to connect to an open Wi-Fi network in many places in the world. With no mobile Internet, the user often sees private locked Wi-Fi networks which are impossible to connect to.
•   The second challenge is the cost for Internet access. For service providers, the provision of Internet access is a core business and they will want to maximize pro tability.
•   The third challenge is lack of  nancial resources. Most people worldwide would like to make some additional money, particularly if it only involves sharing an asset that they already have.

How the first issue can be solved? I mean the fact that the connection to the net is not permanent(  Did you find the way? What tip can you tell me?  Huh
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:30:44 PM

In mine opinion this project will not succeed. It is like FON project in "old economy" project that is more or less ended.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:34:41 PM

How the first issue can be solved? I mean the fact that the connection to the net is not permanent(  Did you find the way? What tip can you tell me?  Huh

World Wi-Fi will enable the maximum area of residential housing worldwide using home routers, and also stimulate distribution of free Internet access in high traffic areas: cafes, bars, restaurants, playgrounds and sports grounds.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:40:58 PM

World Wi-Fi will enable the maximum area of residential housing worldwide using home routers, and also stimulate distribution of free Internet access in high traffic areas: cafes, bars, restaurants, playgrounds and sports grounds.

Wow, cool! Very interesting solution! How the WORLD WI-FI OPERATES? Describe me a little bit please!
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:48:39 PM

Wow, cool! Very interesting solution! How the WORLD WI-FI OPERATES? Describe me a little bit please!

World Wi-Fi is a blockchain-based decentralized platform for users
and advertisers. This chain has three key components:
•   GUEST USER
•   ROUTER OWNER
•   AN ADVERTISER
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:55:17 PM

World Wi-Fi is a blockchain-based decentralized platform for users
and advertisers. This chain has three key components:
•   GUEST USER
•   ROUTER OWNER
•   AN ADVERTISER
Yes, please tell me, when is the plan to start using the platform? And when is the release scheduled, that is, the output of the final version?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:01:31 PM

As I understand it, the company operates in 80 cities and has 100 employees, besides, the increase in the number of connected Wi-Fi points for 2017 was 784%, which is an excellent result, is not it?
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:07:49 PM

As I understand it, the company operates in 80 cities and has 100 employees, besides, the increase in the number of connected Wi-Fi points for 2017 was 784%, which is an excellent result, is not it?

This is just a great result. In my opinion, the company's prospects are very great. A very strong idea can contribute to rapid development, and as the popularity of the blockchain system grows, everything becomes more convenient!
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:11:19 PM

In which countries is it planned to launch this platform?
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:11:55 PM

Well, I have not heard that there will be any restrictions in this regard. I think this platform will work all over the world.
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:14:20 PM

Well, I have not heard that there will be any restrictions in this regard. I think this platform will work all over the world.
Yes, I understand that in the end this platform will become popular and will work all over the world, but I had in mind the very first launch.
I mean the countries in which this platform will operate after the end of ICO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: