Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:55:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO]📶World Wi-Fi 🌎 – Global decentralized free Wi-Fi network🚀⚡️🔥  (Read 102605 times)
blacktrader

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:54:03 PM

hi. You need russian translater bounty campaign?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FalconB

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:22:07 AM

How is the security of  token holders ensured?
World Wi-Fi

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:25:28 AM

How is the security of  token holders ensured?
Using the smart-contract
havicvotre

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:06:57 PM

Hopefully this project is a great success. I really agree with the project that this project is really a very much anticipated because the project is for the benefit of the world is not a particular place and the need for wifi is very important for today. hopefully this project can get unexpected results.
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:33:34 AM

Hopefully this project is a great success. I really agree with the project that this project is really a very much anticipated because the project is for the benefit of the world is not a particular place and the need for wifi is very important for today. hopefully this project can get unexpected results.
I also agree with your statement, for now, this is all people certainly need such thing as wifi. Hopefully, this project can go smoothly until the ICO is finished and get satisfactory results.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:02:43 AM

I also agree with your statement, for now, this is all people certainly need such thing as wifi. Hopefully, this project can go smoothly until the ICO is finished and get satisfactory results.
It is true what more with the support of a good team and professional will surely be many investors who are interested in investing and hopefully the project smoothly and successfully
ndyarisya

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:09:05 PM

the project concept is very good and I am also very interested in this project, I think this project will be successful, and I also yesterday nemuin almost the same project that carried by the same wic carrying the wifi network. which is why the TEAM works to make this project a success, ?
crosswhite

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:51:49 AM

the project is indeed a very good project, will surely be many investors who are interested to join. good luck.

bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:22:44 AM

the project is indeed a very good project, will surely be many investors who are interested to join. good luck.

agree, because in an age now we desperately need the internet for easier once we do the work. This very global and WIFI in waiting by everyone. Once this project is very interesting. have the attraction.
Kerri Dgim

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:25:40 PM

Hi, the idea of ​​the project is very interesting, since no one can imagine his life without WI FI. Wish you luck!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      gstar.ai      │      Algorithm Trading Movement     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  8th  J U L Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:04:34 AM

Yaiko08

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:00:32 AM

agree, because in an age now we desperately need the internet for easier once we do the work. This very global and WIFI in waiting by everyone. Once this project is very interesting. have the attraction.
the development of more advanced technologies and the need for access to the internet in everyday life we so this is the perfect project for one of the breakthrough to better save in finance because it can be accessed for free. this project will surely be a success and a lot of investors who are interested to join.
World Wi-Fi

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:57:11 PM

Thanks) Fixed.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:02:09 AM

the development of more advanced technologies and the need for access to the internet in everyday life we so this is the perfect project for one of the breakthrough to better save in finance because it can be accessed for free. this project will surely be a success and a lot of investors who are interested to join.
Project World Wi-Fi Wi-Fi network is a decentralized global based on the router. Every owner of a router can share free Wi-Fi, connect with other users, and make money crypto. see current technology from growing and they also need a wi-fi so hopefully this project a success for his future and the ico also went smoothly.

Yaiko08

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:22:05 AM

Project World Wi-Fi Wi-Fi network is a decentralized global based on the router. Every owner of a router can share free Wi-Fi, connect with other users, and make money crypto. see current technology from growing and they also need a wi-fi so hopefully this project a success for his future and the ico also went smoothly.
Project Wi-Fi World is decentralized free global Wi-Fi network based on the personal router. will definitely be a lot of investors who joined to this project. with the support of a professional team that will definitely work for the success of this project. good luck for his future.
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:22:38 AM

I see so far, the project is going well. I hope in the future the project will be successful and hopefully will be many investors who are interested in joining.
in this new year must have a tremendous spirit again to the development of the project.
arwanabounty

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:15:45 PM

The concept of the project is very good and I am also very interested in this project, the same project carried by the same wic carrying the wifi network.
keepboxm (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 170

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:21:38 PM

The concept of the project is very good and I am also very interested in this project, the same project carried by the same wic carrying the wifi network.

Hi! Thank you very much
keepboxm (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:22:03 PM

I see so far, the project is going well. I hope in the future the project will be successful and hopefully will be many investors who are interested in joining.
in this new year must have a tremendous spirit again to the development of the project.

Hi! Thank you! Smiley
keepboxm (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:22:39 PM

Its great! Thank you!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: