Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:57:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO]📶World Wi-Fi 🌎 – Global decentralized free Wi-Fi network🚀⚡️🔥  (Read 102603 times)
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:31:18 PM

I think at the moment it is a project that leads the market of services in this area
of course if you are already at this stage, they gained popularity,they will continue to hold a leading position
I like it when the project starts so cool and just shows all its advantages
I think that if will continue to develop a project that large investments are secured
in addition to that already revealed the project,it is beneficial for all.I like it a lot

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
awas

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:31:32 PM

I think at the moment it is a project that leads the market of services in this area
of course if you are already at this stage, they gained popularity,they will continue to hold a leading position
I think that if will continue to develop a project that large investments are secured
in addition to that already revealed the project,it is beneficial for all.I like it a lot
I think that visual appeal definitely plays an important role,but still important is the best conditions for investors
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:34:43 PM

I think that visual appeal definitely plays an important role,but still important is the best conditions for investors
I think that everything goes well and all together this makes a great project
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:35:11 PM

The developers did some calculations to obtain a possible profit from this technology?
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:38:16 PM

The developers did some calculations to obtain a possible profit from this technology?
What exactly do you mean? What kind of calculations?
zero9119

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:40:38 PM

I mean the potential revenue calculations for router owners.
for example I have a home network or a public network, I want to become a member of this platform. Are there approximate calculations of that. how much can I earn on this?
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:43:12 PM

for example I have a home network or a public network, I want to become a member of this platform. Are there approximate calculations of that. how much can I earn on this?
As far as I know, yes, there are approximate calculations, they are presented in Whitepaper, you can get to know this.
zero9119

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:46:42 PM

As far as I know, yes, there are approximate calculations, they are presented in Whitepaper, you can get to know this.
Ok, thanks, I'll check it out   Smiley
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:48:04 AM

Please tell me, does the project have a roadmap? can not open the document with all the information about the project? Do you think the team will be able to perform all tasks set in time clearly in time? I think this is very important for potential investors and for the success of the team as a whole! As practice shows, the failure of the planned plans adversely affects the growth of the company, which, accordingly, will lead to loss of profit, will not it happen with World Wi-Fi?
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:54:22 AM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:58:28 AM

Please tell me, does the project have a roadmap? can not open the document with all the information about the project? Do you think the team will be able to perform all tasks set in time clearly in time? I think this is very important for potential investors and for the success of the team as a whole! As practice shows, the failure of the planned plans adversely affects the growth of the company, which, accordingly, will lead to loss of profit, will not it happen with World Wi-Fi?
Yes, the roadmap is registered very clearly. I fully share your point of view. More than once I saw teams that did not have time to finish one or another item in the deadline! And on the roadmap is interested in something specific?
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:02:57 AM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
It is troubling that fact that companies that immediately choose the whole world for their development purpose, often underestimate their strength. Is not the best option to develop gradually?
You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.I completely share your concerns about this, but everything depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
hikky22

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:06:27 AM

Yes, the roadmap is registered very clearly. I fully share your point of view. More than once I saw teams that did not have time to finish one or another item in the deadline! And on the roadmap is interested in something specific?
Yes, please tell me, when is the plan to start using the platform? And when is the release scheduled, that is, the output of the final version?
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:13:01 AM

It is troubling that fact that companies that immediately choose the whole world for their development purpose, often underestimate their strength. Is not the best option to develop gradually?
You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.I completely share your concerns about this, but everything depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
I fully agree with you, it is not possible in advance to foresee how the circumstances will converge. But if we talk about prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors, then we will definitely be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the composition of the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I saw some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:18:44 AM

Yes, please tell me, when is the plan to start using the platform? And when is the release scheduled, that is, the output of the final version?
As I understand it, the company operates in 80 cities and has 100 employees, besides, the increase in the number of connected Wi-Fi points for 2017 was 784%, which is an excellent result, is not it?
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:22:54 AM

I fully agree with you, it is not possible in advance to foresee how the circumstances will converge. But if we talk about prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors, then we will definitely be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the composition of the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I saw some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
This sounds very good, but why are you so sure of its success?
hikky22

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:28:26 AM

As I understand it, the company operates in 80 cities and has 100 employees, besides, the increase in the number of connected Wi-Fi points for 2017 was 784%, which is an excellent result, is not it?
This is just a great result. In my opinion, the company's prospects are very great. A very strong idea can contribute to rapid development, and as the popularity of the blockchain system grows, everything becomes more convenient!
okaypool

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:35:24 AM

I support the guys from the very beginning and I can say with confidence that they have many very important advantages that can play a very important role! This segment of the market has long been in need of modernization, and this project will be able to change the concept. All current problems will be eliminated, which will allow them to take over a significant part of the market!
costgranda

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:38:59 AM

This is just a great result. In my opinion, the company's prospects are very great. A very strong idea can contribute to rapid development, and as the popularity of the blockchain system grows, everything becomes more convenient!
Yes, you are absolutely right. If you look at this project from the side of raising funds and already well-known ICO, then this is the most approximate case of using blocking technologies in the real world, and which can benefit a very large number of people. After all, as is known, the majority of the world's population suffers while connecting to the Internet, and even if there is such a thing, the cost of the Internet is very high
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:42:44 AM

I support the guys from the very beginning and I can say with confidence that they have many very important advantages that can play a very important role! This segment of the market has long been in need of modernization, and this project will be able to change the concept. All current problems will be eliminated, which will allow them to take over a significant part of the market!
I wonder what benefits do you have in mind? Are there any specific or advantages in general? Could you give examples of the main ones in your opinion?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: