Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 04:40:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] ASICMiner USB Group buy .99 BTC + Shipping - Purchased  (Read 3826 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 03:50:52 AM

Thanks CrazyGuy,got em today & followed the instructions from BTCGuild's tutorial & violia,mining away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just changed where I mine to & all is well  Grin

https://www.btcguild.com/index.php?page=support&section=blockerupter

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 04:17:40 AM

Thanks CrazyGuy,got em today & followed the instructions from BTCGuild's tutorial & violia,mining away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just changed where I mine to & all is well  Grin

https://www.btcguild.com/index.php?page=support&section=blockerupter

Excellent, thanks for linking the tutorial!

ASICPuppy.net ASIC Mining Hardware and Accessories - Compac F in stock!
DennisD7

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 01:33:38 PM

I just got my USB erupters in the mail, thanks a lot!

Proud ASIC miner and long term Bitcoin investor
Unacceptable
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 10:39:28 PM

Sooo,is there any news on the discounted BE's (.175 BTC or something to that effect)?? Can we who bought from you participate?? 

Thanks!!

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 01:04:32 AM

Sooo,is there any news on the discounted BE's (.175 BTC or something to that effect)?? Can we who bought from you participate?? 

Thanks!!

From my understanding, you and n4ru are eligible for discounted units amounting to 30% of your order. This comes to one unit for you and 2 for n4ru. Since I ordered through Canary, I am waiting on word from him on the coupons. I'll let you 2 know what it's going to cost when I get word.

n4ru

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 01:49:05 AM

Thanks!!

From my understanding, you and n4ru are eligible for discounted units amounting to 30% of your order. This comes to one unit for you and 2 for n4ru. Since I ordered through Canary, I am waiting on word from him on the coupons. I'll let you 2 know what it's going to cost when I get word.
Was going to ask about this... thanks.

Isn't it a coupon for 0.1 per unit bought though? :/
Unacceptable
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 11:33:41 PM

From CanaryInTheMine:

I have 1600 units allocated for the first promo batch.  They are arriving soon. These are going to the latest buyers at the .9x prices in reverse order.

ASICMiner's wishes are that it be a 1:1 promo.  meaning that if you bought 1 miner you get 1 .10 coupon.  if you bought 2, you get 2 .10 coupons if you bought 100, you get 100 .10 coupons etc... etc...

The promotional inventory that is arriving is designed to go to approximatly the latest 30% of the purchases, 1:1.

At some later date, per friedcat, the remaining 70% will also be presented with the .10 coupon.  I do not have that date yet.  The remaining 70% includes all purchases back to 1.99 price.

Therefore,

tomorrow towards the end of the day I will publish a list of how the first 1600 units are going to be distributed.
You should expect to pay .05 shipping and handling fee for a total of .15 per unit.

I think you bought our batch from him,so I figure we should be included,correct  Huh

If you need a little extra to sweeten the deal,let us know  Wink

CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 12:39:59 AM

From CanaryInTheMine:

I have 1600 units allocated for the first promo batch.  They are arriving soon. These are going to the latest buyers at the .9x prices in reverse order.

ASICMiner's wishes are that it be a 1:1 promo.  meaning that if you bought 1 miner you get 1 .10 coupon.  if you bought 2, you get 2 .10 coupons if you bought 100, you get 100 .10 coupons etc... etc...

The promotional inventory that is arriving is designed to go to approximatly the latest 30% of the purchases, 1:1.

At some later date, per friedcat, the remaining 70% will also be presented with the .10 coupon.  I do not have that date yet.  The remaining 70% includes all purchases back to 1.99 price.

Therefore,

tomorrow towards the end of the day I will publish a list of how the first 1600 units are going to be distributed.
You should expect to pay .05 shipping and handling fee for a total of .15 per unit.

I think you bought our batch from him,so I figure we should be included,correct  Huh

Yes, whatever price Canary gives me, I'll pass on to you guys, plus a small amount for shipping. Also, it looks like it's actually 1:1 on the units you ordered from friedcat, he's just guaranteeing 30% upfront. I'll update you guys when I get word from Canary.

Unacceptable
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 02:37:53 AM

From CanaryInTheMine:

Therefore,

Yes, whatever price Canary gives me, I'll pass on to you guys, plus a small amount for shipping. Also, it looks like it's actually 1:1 on the units you ordered from friedcat, he's just guaranteeing 30% upfront. I'll update you guys when I get word from Canary.

Thanks!!!!  Wink Grin

n4ru

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 06:45:19 AM

I'm waiting, I will be purchasing 9 units immediately.
CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 04:22:44 AM

Good news guys, you are all eligible for 100% of your order amount in Canary's first coupon batch. Once again, Canary will be shipping to me, then I will ship immediately to you. Cost is .15 BTC per unit from Canary. Add .025 per unit in United states for shipping from me to you.

Please send .175 * number of units you ordered to the following address:
1LxM7gFtzyG2cW5sJoTcV28mGunei269Ba

If you are not interested in ordering at the coupon price, or you were the international order, please contact me via PM

n4ru

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 07:23:27 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2013, 07:39:26 AM by n4ru

Good news guys, you are all eligible for 100% of your order amount in Canary's first coupon batch. Once again, Canary will be shipping to me, then I will ship immediately to you. Cost is .15 BTC per unit from Canary. Add .025 per unit in United states for shipping from me to you.

If you are not interested in ordering at the coupon price, or you were the international order, please contact me via PM
Sending 1.575 BTC to you now. If you need my address again PM me.

EDIT: Sent. Do you have an ETA time for it to get shipped from you to us? I'd like to know so I can order hubs accordingly.
Unacceptable
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 10:10:30 PM

Ok,.70 BTC sent for 4 BE's  Grin   Thanks CrazyGuy !!!!!

Oh,do you need us to sign our transaction again???

CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 10:48:09 PM

Ok,.70 BTC sent for 4 BE's  Grin   Thanks CrazyGuy !!!!!

Oh,do you need us to sign our transaction again???
[/quote

I've still got all of your addresses. I'll let everyone know once I've received shipping notification from canary.

CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 10:28:42 PM

Just received the shipment, I'll have your coupon orders out monday morning.

Unacceptable
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 07:35:49 AM

Shocked  Wow!!!

Thanks!!!

Are you doing another group buy?? If so,can you match Canary's price .31 BTC or lower ??

I know some folks who may be interested in a few BE's  Wink

CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 02:48:26 PM

Shocked  Wow!!!

Thanks!!!

Are you doing another group buy?? If so,can you match Canary's price .31 BTC or lower ??

There are only 3 resellers in us at this point designated by friedcat: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=270573.0
Unacceptable
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 10:48:19 PM

Shocked  Wow!!!

Thanks!!!

There are only 3 resellers in us at this point designated by friedcat: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=270573.0

Very good,Thanks Canary  Grin  I may be in touch  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: