Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:03:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Escrow service for exotic cars  (Read 211 times)
fuckcrypto (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 9

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:23:51 PM

Hello

Im facing now following problem and i want a fair solution for that

I want to buy me a ferrari worth about 250k - i just want that car and im willing to pay cash for it

the thing is most of my money is in crypto and it really hurts me later that i sold 20 BTC for a car- like i said its not about the fiat value at all- i cant car less about the 250k but its in crypto and i care alot about loosing out on the price abreviation that bitcoin will have in the future.

Now i can either sell and say fuck it
or keep on to them and buy me by sommer 2 ferraris- which i dont really need

so what i thought is is there a way to develop a escrow platform were you can buy luxury cars for half the list rice with an option in case bitcoin doesnt rise i pay the differents of the fiat value with fiat money but if the price of bitcoin raises 50% the deal is over and i keep the car.

This could be really interessting for sellers because they receive a large amount of bitcoin and dont have to deal with banks and seller (car buyer) doesnt need to deal with banks but he gets the car 50% off when paying with bitcoin if the price keeps rising a certain amount

Is anyone interessted in developing a platform like that

this is just brainstorming but im willing to finance this project with up to 50k because i think this can come handy for some people

let me know what you think
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: