Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:31:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🌎 ConnectJob - Decentralizing the Gig Economy 🌎  (Read 4081 times)
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:38:04 PM

Will there be offices for professional individuals in every cities a jobber is based, especially when need for interview arise?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coko4life

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:11:16 AM

Will there be offices for professional individuals in every cities a jobber is based, especially when need for interview arise?

I believe the main purpose of connect job is to use block chain technology to connect employer and employee or jober, as such it now becomes the function of who ever seeks to employ the said jobber to vet his past records and see if his capable... I believe there should also be space for jobbers to showcase past jobs done... Were the middle man is no longer in the equation, I believe the parties left would share some of his responsibilities...
connectjob_io

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:59:12 AM

ConnectJob is just a facilitation platform for individuals to connect with each other with no third-party intermediary. Also, the platform is geared towards freelancer/on-the-go workers
Arian247

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:19:47 AM
Merited by Bowtiesarecool (5)

Any update on the main ICO launch seeing that the presale is on its last lap
Probably will be announce sooner than expected
Still waiting on update... Also, any update on Dubai summit would be great
We've smashed through our presale target! Raising $9.2 million!
Main ICO is now set to launch
That's awesome news!
Main ICO is a gogogo then!
Great! Bounty Campaign updates soon be release. Will be on the front line 😀
with the pre ico been a success I'll definitely chip my tent with Connectjob.
milena66luis

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:25:14 AM

I will be watching this.
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:36:49 AM

I will be watching this.
We all are. ConnectJob just keeps looking better and better
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 01:38:00 PM

Jobbers will be interviewed and judged by someone with professional knowledge of the industries, to know whether he or she is capable of a specific task right?
Interesting observation and one I'm interested in seeing addressed
thats really a good point basically we have rating system before you are been offered job so that no need to worry about your project falling into the wrong hands

Cryptotina

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:02:24 PM

I believe the main purpose of connect job is to use block chain technology to connect employer and employee or jober, as such it now becomes the function of who ever seeks to employ the said jobber to vet his past records and see if his capable... I believe there should also be space for jobbers to showcase past jobs done... Were the middle man is no longer in the equation, I believe the parties left would share some of his responsibilities...
I understand what connectjob stands for, but I read somewhere in the WP that ConnectJob will have a local team of recruiters who will vet and qualify every single jobber before they are accepted on the platform and then allowed to carry out jobs to the general public. And now am wondering, will these recruiters or professional individuals station in different cities and countries be given offices?
Cryptotina

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:10:39 PM

I will be watching this.
Totally one of the best idea and project made so far. I believe in the whole idea of job application and hiring on blockchain.
Cryptotina

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:44:56 PM

Jobbers will be interviewed and judged by someone with professional knowledge of the industries, to know whether he or she is capable of a specific task right?
thats really a good point basically we have rating system before you are been offered job so that no need to worry about your project falling into the wrong hands
An individual can exist with split personality or worst. Meaning, can be someone dangerous and all, with no one ever knowing. For security purposes, how do you guys go about this? Know if a person (a jobber especially) is trust worthy or not, with or without the interview for the sake of the public?
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:00:48 PM

An individual can exist with split personality or worst. Meaning, can be someone dangerous and all, with no one ever knowing. For security purposes, how do you guys go about this? Know if a person (a jobber especially) is trust worthy or not, with or without the interview for the sake of the public?
Yeah. I'll like to be sure that the person looking after my child is trustworthy

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 04:57:06 PM

I will be watching this.
Totally one of the best idea and project made so far. I believe in the whole idea of job application and hiring on blockchain.
so far they are implementing everything so well so everything is going great

Cryptotina

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:56:56 PM

How the CONNECTJOB (CJT) ICO tokens are actually backed up?
Cryptotina

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:01:44 PM

I will be watching this.
Yes but won't mind quick replies or updates. Burning with questions right now, can't wait to fully understand connectjob. Like I said, great idea (project) it is 😉
Cryptotina

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:14:57 PM

Yeah. I'll like to be sure that the person looking after my child is trustworthy
Want the project to be a huge success. But then again, the trust issue is a barrier cause most people are not as friendly as they may seem.
connectjob_io

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:42:39 AM

How the CONNECTJOB (CJT) ICO tokens are actually backed up?
CJT are backed up by intangible assets. It's a decentralized service exchange platform
connectjob_io

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:49:10 AM

GOOD NEWS!
Our main ICO is LIVE for everybody with NO MINIMUM CONTRIBUTION
[/size]
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:22:55 AM

I will be watching this.
Yes but won't mind quick replies or updates. Burning with questions right now, can't wait to fully understand connectjob. Like I said, great idea (project) it is 😉
Your enthusiasm for the project is infectious
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:11:50 PM

GOOD NEWS!
Our main ICO is LIVE for everybody with NO MINIMUM CONTRIBUTION
[/size]
What about the smart contract code? When can we see them?
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1008
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:14:57 PM

Connectjob has joined forces with Crowdholding. Click on the link below to read all about ConnectJob and how they will change the freelancing world.

http://bit.ly/2sAQjzQ

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: