Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:31:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: sssssssssssssssssssssss  (Read 1384 times)
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:26:32 PM

I have around 10k i want to invest into cryto i like the look of EHT and SALT both look like great projects but their are so many coins out right now
i am not sure which to get i am wanting longterm and shortterm investments what do you guys think ?

If you want to invest at this time then Bitcoin can be the best choice, you can see the development of bitcoin price is fantastic and this we can make a chance to get profit. I see that Altcoin does not show good prospects, you could have benefited in the future but if you could choose a shorter time why not? . So you can earn income in a short time, I am sure with you buy some Bitcoin then you have opened the opportunity to get what you want.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:48:26 PM

ETH is the strongest coin after BTC. You can invest to Ethereum with your eyes closed. The market cap is growing everyday for ETH. Now it's $46.379.576.130. But i can't say the same for the SALT. SALT is rising okay but it's not promising for me, can be dangerous.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:02:23 PM

There are too many coins for short-term trading, even bitcoin, litecoin and ethereum can be used for short-term trading objects.
The same thing for long-term investment, the best one is bitcoin obviously, especially at current market situation which bitcoin could raise $2000-$3000 within hours and vice versa. The implication of bitcoin on rally is; most altcoins prices will likely going down or barely can't increase due to money flow into bitcoin or switch to bitcoin.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:16:09 PM

From your post, you already have two coins you wish to invest into. You can start with that, but I think ETH, XRP, Lisk and XMR are some good coins for both long or short term. It is still good if you go for the bitcoin forked coins like BCH and BTG are some very good ones, that can serve well for a short term investment and long term too.
Personally, I would not want to put XRP on that list. That is not some coin I would want to hold for long term; bankers coin equals to manipulative coin as far as I am concerned.

XMR and Lisk added to the OP's list are all good and I am sure they will have some space in the crypto industry in the long run. SALT is a great one and if he is fast enough, he should better buy now as I have a feelings it would have some bull run pretty soon just like I had the feelings about IOTA recently. You can quote me in few days and see for yourself.
EinWert

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:40:44 PM

Why not? I think thats a good idea, just be prepared to loose all your investments Smiley
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:17:26 PM

Don't know about SALT but ETH is looking solid.
Etherum looks really solid, but the future pump is unpredictable. Bitcoin costs a lot and a little percent can change the price a lot. People are saying that soon bitcoin will reach 15000$ and you can be in actually huge pluse in sooner time.
Honestly, I would not want to put all my coins in just only Altcoin and I am surprised the OP never even mentioned Bitcoin. As far as I am concerned that should always be the first priority. ETH is good and now is even a good time to buy at the present correction. Support is good for it and in a short while he should get some pretty good value increase on the coin.

There are so many coins out there and the best is to just stick with the ones already with a huge market cap and I will not rule out XMR from this most especially.
iron talon

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:22:01 PM

There are too many coins for short-term trading, even bitcoin, litecoin and ethereum can be used for short-term trading objects.
The same thing for long-term investment, the best one is bitcoin obviously, especially at current market situation which bitcoin could raise $2000-$3000 within hours and vice versa. The implication of bitcoin on rally is; most altcoins prices will likely going down or barely can't increase due to money flow into bitcoin or switch to bitcoin.

This is a good amount of money. If one doesn't like bitcoin, he should select the major altcoins from the top 20 or top 25 list of coinmarketcap website.

The smaller ones are not suitable for serious investments.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:39:31 PM

Well if you are looking for long term investment and the amount of money you are investing ,bitcoins seems a great option but currently it's value is very high so it would be better to wait and see how the values goes.Ethereum is also good option as it has been steadily increasing and would grow even more in future and also try to invest in litecoin and dash as they are showing promising returns.
Rubberduck59

Activity: 340

NEM <3

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:49:06 PM

With 10.000 GBP you have enought to start a XEM node and regularly earn fees.
I would spread out the rest of the money in IOTA, Waves, Cardano and buy 100 DeppOnion (so you can get the airdrop)

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:11:37 PM

ETH is the strongest coin after BTC. You can invest to Ethereum with your eyes closed. The market cap is growing everyday for ETH. Now it's $46.379.576.130. But i can't say the same for the SALT. SALT is rising okay but it's not promising for me, can be dangerous.
I will also suggest for to invest in ethereum as it is now a growing currency and it is also becoming a stronger base currency as bitcoin is. The price of it is also expected to increase too much higher as of now bitcoin because we are seeing it is growing on the same trend as was bitcoin.
uslfd

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:16:59 PM

I think allocating most capital into BTC is always the best.
ETH is good too but not too sure about SALT

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:44:21 PM

I think allocating most capital into BTC is always the best.
ETH is good too but not too sure about SALT
Yes investing in bitcoin nowadays is a clever advise for any investor. The price of it is increasing and it will not drop back because bitcoin has a strong community who are supporting this currency and they will not let the price of bitcoin to drop to lower value and people also know that in the future it will be a more adopted currency so they do not lose heart when the price decrease a little and everyone rush to buy more bitcoin so the demand of it is always high.
john0490

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:52:10 PM

Hello

If you have 10k GBP allocated for cryptocurrencies you have to answer couple of questions:

What is the amount of volatility and level of drawdown that you could potentially tolerate? As you have vitnessed - there was huge amounts of volatility in las few days and countless traders had lost their sleep and focus (hopefully only that). This will be reality for you if you want to be fully invested. If this level of heath will be excessive you will eventually make some grave mistakes. So this is probably most important question to understand.
Best option will be to invest no more than 1k and if you are comfortable with that - then gradually increse your positions. Dont be afraid to miss out oppertunities, you are new in this industry - there will be plenty of ups and downs.

Do you have some prefferences or do you want to have maximal exposure to crypto markets? If former is case then you answered your qestion, if latter - than you should invest in some indexes that represents basket of main currencies.

Hope that helps

Regards
mafia15

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:46:03 PM

Must research about the two coins.. but they are good coins
Dobrodav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:48:05 PM

ETH is more suitable for long term investment, and Salt is suitbale for short-term trading. But with depends on the real situations, you also can apply this strategy in a flexible way as long as you can get profit.

Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:45:48 AM

I have around 10k i want to invest into cryto i like the look of EHT and SALT both look like great projects but their are so many coins out right now
i am not sure which to get i am wanting longterm and shortterm investments what do you guys think ?
Invest half and buy bitcoins, then select the few coins below. These listed ones are top listed in the current market. They all have steady and a healthy growth. You can trust and invest in them to see a good turn over in long term.

Monero
Veritaseum
Litecoin
SALT
ETH
BitConnect
Zcash

whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 07:32:41 AM

ETH is more suitable for long term investment, and Salt is suitbale for short-term trading. But with depends on the real situations, you also can apply this strategy in a flexible way as long as you can get profit.
of course very good If there is an etherium on the wallet, but I think that the Ether has a more stable rate than other coins, even as for example Bitcoin. Just look at the Bitcoin takeoff and drop schedule and compare it to the same ETH.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
mayidid

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:45:11 AM

I recommend that you stick with the major cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Etherium, Litecoin. Be careful with the really cheap coins that don't have a lot to offer. Some of them will just drop to almost nothing and never recover. It's better to stick with the coins that have heavy trading volume to make the risk is lower and you can make a good profits.
Sallysakky

Activity: 119
Merit: 14

Kawa

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:24:17 PM

Invest in Bitcoin. I regret that I jumped from one currency to another, sometimes bought 3-4-as a result spent nerves and even a small loss due to Bitcoin fast grow.

Tongue
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:11:57 PM

It is the coolest decision. You can probably risk and stake at smaller altcoins such as Komody and Cardano, but I'd better choose Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: