Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:11:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How they are paying $1 Everyday for all free members?  (Read 4761 times)
aboron2

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 05:34:06 PM

Yes, they are paying now But their service will never stay for long time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
acebmxer2

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 06:00:49 PM

I want to know how they are paying $1 everyday to their every free members?

I registered today and running their app.

Please check it and let me know how they are earning with our PC.

coingeneration.com

Mod note: removed affiliate link spam

Very sad news. Your affiliate link is removed.

Do you want to know why affiliate link removed?

Acejam2

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 06:17:12 PM

Yes, they are paying now But their service will never stay for long time.

How would you confirm it?

Post some evidence.
eafdeafd

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 06:19:39 PM

The whole thing seems really suspicious. They might be using your computer as part of a botnet. I'd stay away from Coingeneration.
achsoo2

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 07:35:51 PM

The whole thing seems really suspicious. They might be using your computer as part of a botnet. I'd stay away from Coingeneration.

I do agree with you. It is suspicious. Don't use their program.
adamdidthis4

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 07:47:14 PM

I think they are doing nothing with our computer. Just want to invest on their site to buy thread. They will scam finally.
expertcoin

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 06:06:21 AM

I think they are doing nothing with our computer. Just want to invest on their site to buy thread. They will scam finally.

No I don't agree with you. They are using computing power on their project.
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 06:12:57 AM

Probably a pyramid scheme of some sort, definitely a scam!
xkeyscore89

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 06:15:15 AM

seems a bit suspicious.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 07:48:36 AM

seems a bit suspicious.

A bit? Seems very suspicious more like.
hunnaryb

Activity: 506
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 08:07:59 AM

They are not only paying free members, they are paying everyone. But you can earn $1 using their free thread only for 30 days. After 30 days your account balance will be $30 but you are not able to buy 1 thread if you don't have $50, so you have to invest $20 more to continue your earnings.

They are scam.

Can you withdraw the $30 without investing ?

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 11:13:24 AM

They are not only paying free members, they are paying everyone. But you can earn $1 using their free thread only for 30 days. After 30 days your account balance will be $30 but you are not able to buy 1 thread if you don't have $50, so you have to invest $20 more to continue your earnings.

They are scam.

no, it has been proven again and again to be a ponzi scheme. they only keep the shills accounts open so they can post "proof" to skid forums, then they close down all other users' accounts for "suspicious activity" to pay their shills.
dir2005

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 10:53:16 PM

I don't know, why people will use their computer to earn only $1 per day!

Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 03:35:06 AM

They are scam.

no, it has been proven again and again to be a ponzi scheme. they only keep the shills accounts open so they can post "proof" to skid forums, then they close down all other users' accounts for "suspicious activity" to pay their shills.
Indeed! Their chat is infested with shills, too.

I'm locked AFTER "purchasing" a thread. It ended up costing me $6 due to the 30 day trial and referrals, but I mined the equivalent of those $6 in 3 days, so I thought "what the hell". Now, they are demanding ID card and other scans. I'd be insane to dump such private info on the internet (handwriting, pic, fingerprint, personal data...)

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
b!z
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 06:19:30 AM

They are scam.

I'm locked AFTER "purchasing" a thread. It ended up costing me $6 due to the 30 day trial and referrals, but I mined the equivalent of those $6 in 3 days, so I thought "what the hell". Now, they are demanding ID card and other scans. I'd be insane to dump such private info on the internet (handwriting, pic, fingerprint, personal data...)

Why did you do it? it is an obvious scam.
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 09:33:55 AM

So this is a confirmed scam, right?

Wipeout2097

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 03:02:32 AM

They are scam.

Because I'm obviously dumber than I thought. It took a while to grasp that it's unsustainable to pay $1/day for 10% of the CPU of a low end PC

██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 04:08:47 AM

They are scam.

Because I'm obviously dumber than I thought. It took a while to grasp that it's unsustainable to pay $1/day for 10% of the CPU of a low end PC

There was never any intention for this to be an actual viable scheme, if you got in without paying anything and earned a profit good for you. If you failed miserably by investing crazy amounts and not making even a tiny percent of your investment then clearly you need to have a rethink and readjust your scam-meter. As the saying goes, if it's too good to be true...
b!z
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 04:23:12 AM

They are scam.

There was never any intention for this to be an actual viable scheme, if you got in without paying anything and earned a profit good for you. If you failed miserably by investing crazy amounts and not making even a tiny percent of your investment then clearly you need to have a rethink and readjust your scam-meter. As the saying goes, if it's too good to be true...

The CPU usage is just to pretend they are doing fancy computations, it does not make any money.
Wipeout2097

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 01:43:06 AM

No, as I said before, I lost just $6.

██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████

██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██