Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:09:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Account Banned  (Read 747 times)
kii552007_alt (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:02:36 AM

Greetings,

I have an Jr. member account (ID: kii552007), I only have this account, and I have always posted genuine posts.
When I logged in couple days ago, I found there's a message:

Sorry kii552007, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com .

I never got a warning, and I don't think I did anything that'd break the rules
The last thing before I got banned is trying to offer a loan.
I'm still new to here, maybe I did something that is breaking the rules, but I'm not aware of
But I think I should at least get a warning before getting banned directly.

I had sent an email to the address, but haven't got a reply yet.
Could anyone help me please?

Thank you.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:45:28 AM

You wouldn't of gotten banned for asking for a loan, as loan requests aren't moderated. If you had no warning, then it's likely you were banned for copy and pasting, or spamming nonsense. Anyway, your best bet of getting unbanned is by messaging cyrus.
Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2950

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:24:56 AM

Looked through your posts a bit but did not see any obvious reason. This doesn't mean there wasn't one, but doesn't exclude the chance that it was simply an error - mods are human too.
Starting a thread in Meta was a good idea though and there's a good chance you'll get your answer.

kii552007_alt (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:35:12 AM

Looked through your posts a bit but did not see any obvious reason. This doesn't mean there wasn't one, but doesn't exclude the chance that it was simply an error - mods are human too.
Starting a thread in Meta was a good idea though and there's a good chance you'll get your answer.

Hello Cyrus, many thanks for your answer.
I don't really think I violated any of the rules, the only time that my post was deleted is because I misplaced my post in wrong topic, and that's for just one time.
Do you think there's anything you can do to unban my account?

Thank you in advance!
arkaasay

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:33:07 PM

help me cyrus.my acoin is banned.i have my rank sr.member..please what wrong with my acoount
treather

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:42:56 AM

I also read through a selection of your posts and they seem alright to me, but what do I know? I think this could possibly be an error. Hopefully an admin sees this and unbans you. Good luck.

dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:47:43 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 03:32:46 PM by dillpicklechips

I also read through a selection of your posts and they seem alright to me, but what do I know? I think this could possibly be an error. Hopefully an admin sees this and unbans you. Good luck.
The admin had seen it, Cyrus (backread), and he also don't know yet, he can't just unban the account but rather wait for the mod who banned it to show up and explain why.
kii552007_alt (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:25:16 PM

The admin had seen it, Cyrus (backread), and he alsp don't know yet he can't just unban the account but rather wait for the mod who banned it to show up and explain why.

So there's nothing I can do now?
If the mod doesn't show up, my account will remain banned forever?
dodhik99

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:04:09 PM

Same problem   Huh
My friends got banned too
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:55:58 PM

The admin had seen it, Cyrus (backread), and he alsp don't know yet he can't just unban the account but rather wait for the mod who banned it to show up and explain why.

Of course there is nothing that you can do with your main account for now as it is ban as of the moment but Cyrus already reply to your post and seen your commotion so I think you will be fine if you will just follow the steps and process in retrieving your main account, I know that it feels frustrating so just calm and comply with your appeal.
kii552007_alt (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:07:55 PM

Of course there is nothing that you can do with your main account for now as it is ban as of the moment but Cyrus already reply to your post and seen your commotion so I think you will be fine if you will just follow the steps and process in retrieving your main account, I know that it feels frustrating so just calm and comply with your appeal.

Thanks for your advice,
but I don't see there's any step I can take at this moment?
I've already sent an email to the appeal address, but haven't received any reply for days.
Is there anything I missed?
Thank you
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:47:15 PM

Is there a chance to get back banned account?
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1104

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:56:40 PM

It always depends on whether you got perma banned or not. Perma bans are for things like copy paste spamming, posting phishing links, mass account farming. If you did something like that you can abandon all hope Wink If you got banned by mistake or got a temporary one it will get lifted eventually.

kii552007_alt (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:33:24 AM

My account is still remain banned, and there's no reply from the appeal address.
I don't want to get my precious account banned forever because of some "mistake".
Could someone please help me?
Thank you guys.
Rueduciel

Activity: 267
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:13:38 AM

Depending on your banned, there is only one week to go back and have a ban on it forever.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: