Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:28:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎  (Read 6857 times)
one_world

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:30:48 PM

You have written, that users will get only a part of the funds, that the platform earns from using their portfolios. Will the second part be seized as a fee?

hi
Users will get 75% of the profit

Portfolio manager takes 20% of the profit

Platform takes 5% of the profit

The original investment will always be for the user only.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
polonium84

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:07:06 PM

If users receive remuneration from other users for access to the full version of the platform, then what is the point of giving them an additional remuneration for being in the top-10? I think, this is just an additional and pointless expense.
one_world

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:36:44 PM

If users receive remuneration from other users for access to the full version of the platform, then what is the point of giving them an additional remuneration for being in the top-10? I think, this is just an additional and pointless expense.
I think you misunderstood.

Suppose, I am ranked 1. Then you, a common user, can pay me to copy my portfolio. This is why users should try to maximise their returns and get listed as a top 10 manager
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:52:09 PM

The whole platform is based on a small investment with the remainder of purchases for the crypto currency, but are such purchases so popular now?
vit0z

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:53:49 PM

The whole platform is based on a small investment with the remainder of purchases for the crypto currency, but are such purchases so popular now?
Is not it so? Now in many stores introduces the possibility of paying for purchases through a variety of crypto currencies, and I think this is just the beginning.
nrvkush

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:55:36 PM

Is not it so? Now in many stores introduces the possibility of paying for purchases through a variety of crypto currencies, and I think this is just the beginning.
I'm not sure about this, I think buying with the help of crypto currency is very unstable.
Transactions go a long time, the rate is quite volatile, and it's not so popular at the moment. So it's not very profitable to base on this, I believe.
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:56:20 PM

I'm not sure about this, I think buying with the help of crypto currency is very unstable.
Transactions go a long time, the rate is quite volatile, and it's not so popular at the moment. So it's not very profitable to base on this, I believe.
In addition, the threshold of entry into this market is too big!
Because it requires special knowledge and skills to start using it!
vit0z

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:57:07 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 07:09:31 PM by vit0z

But the fact that you can connect to the Skraps platform is not only a crypto-currency purse, but also an ordinary currency!
waitsummer

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:08:21 PM

Greetings, friends! How do you think, Skraps will have a good safety, if using the modern technology of BIP 32 standard?
nrvkush

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:10:40 PM

But the fact that you can connect to the Skraps platform is not only a crypto-currency purse, but also an ordinary currency!
Really? Then it makes sense.
But how exactly will the payment take place?
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:11:32 PM

It seems to me that such projects are aimed at correcting this problem, do not they?
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:12:05 PM

It seems to me that such projects are aimed at correcting this problem, do not they?
What exactly do you mean?  Huh
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:22:41 PM

What exactly do you mean?  Huh
I'm talking about the fact that such projects allow almost any user to enter the world of crypto-currencies and investments. You do not even need to have special knowledge and skills. I think it's very cool!
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:26:08 PM

Greetings, friends! How do you think, Skraps will have a good safety, if using the modern technology of BIP 32 standard?
I think so, I have not heard about the problems with this technology
vit0z

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:27:09 PM

Well, you connect your debit or credit card to the system and pay with it. A small part of the amount will be levied as a micro-investment.
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:28:25 PM

Well, you connect your debit or credit card to the system and pay with it. A small part of the amount will be levied as a micro-investment.
But how exactly will I pay this in the future?
Will cards be issued or will it work only with purchases on the Internet?
nrvkush

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:31:39 PM

It turns out this will work like a paperback? Right?
vit0z

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:32:08 PM

It turns out this will work like a paperback? Right?
Well, I believe that something like this, yes
nrvkush

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:34:41 PM

Hmm...
Very interesting. And how exactly will the program calculate the percentage of microinvestments?
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:36:00 PM

Hmm...
Very interesting. And how exactly will the program calculate the percentage of microinvestments?
Well, I suppose a certain amount will simply be rounded and the difference will be deducted from this. something like this. You can read more on the website.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: