Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:42:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎  (Read 6870 times)
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:22:31 AM

I think buying with the help of crypto currency is very unstable.
Transactions go a long time, the rate is quite volatile, and it's not so popular at the moment. So it's not very profitable to base on this, I believ
But the fact that you can connect to the Skraps platform is not only a crypto-currency purse, but also an ordinary currency!
мп
Really? Then it makes sense.
But how exactly will the payment take place?
Well, you connect your debit or credit card to the system and pay with it. A small part of the amount will be levied as a micro-investment.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:27:18 AM

I think buying with the help of crypto currency is very unstable.
Transactions go a long time, the rate is quite volatile, and it's not so popular at the moment. So it's not very profitable to base on this, I believ
But the fact that you can connect to the Skraps platform is not only a crypto-currency purse, but also an ordinary currency!
мп
Really? Then it makes sense.
But how exactly will the payment take place?
Well, you connect your debit or credit card to the system and pay with it. A small part of the amount will be levied as a micro-investment.

It turns out this will work like a paperback? Right?
semenrublev

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:34:07 AM

Skraps platform is completely decentralized and transparent as it is powered by Ethereum network. Features such as smart contracts and ERC compatible tokens are also available through the platform.
With Skraps, you will finally be able to use the entire amount of tokens you own, without leaving any scraps behind.
arjaymanalo

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:22:32 PM

Skraps is almost like a mutual fund company where you can find different funds to invest into however, instead of you putting money consciously, we collect your spare changes

Skraps will also have an additional "Leaderboard" feature that allows any user to create a portfolio and share it with the network. Portfolio owners will earn tokens from those who wish to copy their portfolios
jaksone

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:54:16 AM

Investors generally expect higher returns from riskier investments,can with join in this project get what you expect (profit)?or determined by the market?
success007

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:30:40 PM

Very promising project. Instead of spending time acquiring clients, portfolio managers instantly get access to the combined capital of the entire Skraps community.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:02:20 PM

So after all, why should any commissions of your income be given to some platform, if you can yourself invest the remains of your transactions in various crypto assets? It turns out that the real utility platform for people is not so high.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:07:56 PM

So after all, why should any commissions of your income be given to some platform, if you can yourself invest the remains of your transactions in various crypto assets? It turns out that the real utility platform for people is not so high.

You know, this is the choice of everyone. Not every person can find the time to choose what, when and how much to invest. As a result, due to long reflections and doubts, wrong decisions are made, and the person loses his capital.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:13:48 PM

You know, this is the choice of everyone. Not every person can find the time to choose what, when and how much to invest. As a result, due to long reflections and doubts, wrong decisions are made, and the person loses his capital.

Well, actually, when it comes to investing your capital, an experienced investor always has time to analyze everything and choose what, when, and how much to invest.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:19:29 PM

Well, actually, when it comes to investing your capital, an experienced investor always has time to analyze everything and choose what, when, and how much to invest.

That's it, what an experienced investor has. Skraps, first of all, is done for people who have never encountered crypto-currencies, and are not ready to invest large sums of money. The user will simply need to select the desired level of risk and the platform will do everything for it.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:24:59 PM

That's it, what an experienced investor has. Skraps, first of all, is done for people who have never encountered crypto-currencies, and are not ready to invest large sums of money. The user will simply need to select the desired level of risk and the platform will do everything for it.

The whole platform is based on a small investment with the remainder of purchases for the crypto currency, but are such purchases so popular now?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:30:18 PM

The whole platform is based on a small investment with the remainder of purchases for the crypto currency, but are such purchases so popular now?

Is not it so? Now in many stores introduces the possibility of paying for purchases through a variety of crypto currencies, and I think this is just the beginning.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:35:09 PM

Is not it so? Now in many stores introduces the possibility of paying for purchases through a variety of crypto currencies, and I think this is just the beginning.

I'm not sure about this, I think buying with the help of crypto currency is very unstable.
Transactions go a long time, the rate is quite volatile, and it's not so popular at the moment. So it's not very profitable to base on this, I believe.
crypspector

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:40:44 PM

I really like this project, want to start invest through your platform$ LOL$
can I read your whitepaper?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:40:52 PM

I'm not sure about this, I think buying with the help of crypto currency is very unstable.
Transactions go a long time, the rate is quite volatile, and it's not so popular at the moment. So it's not very profitable to base on this, I believe.
In addition, the threshold of entry into this market is too big!
Because it requires special knowledge and skills to start using it!
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:46:06 PM

this striking design thread,immediately attracts attention
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:51:43 PM

this striking design thread,immediately attracts attention

I immediately drew attention to it,quite nice interface
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:28:33 PM

spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:29:36 PM

LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:29:53 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: