Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:49:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎  (Read 6871 times)
zhaojundong

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:32:27 PM

Why not just make all portfolios public? It would greatly widen the target audience.Are there any restrictions on the amount of investment? The minimum and maximum amount?

And it would play into the hands of competitors in the social trading field. They just dream about getting free portfolios, that can be monetized.What do you mean? Are there any restrictions on the maximum amount?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:32:43 PM

Why not just make all portfolios public? It would greatly widen the target audience.Are there any restrictions on the amount of investment? The minimum and maximum amount?

And it would play into the hands of competitors in the social trading field. They just dream about getting free portfolios, that can be monetized.What do you mean? Are there any restrictions on the maximum amount?

Do you really think, that someone would share their profits from what is freely available anyway? I believe, that if everyone gets an access, they will not need any mediators.I'm just asking how do I know all the details of the work of the future platform.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:32:54 PM

Do you really think, that someone would share their profits from what is freely available anyway? I believe, that if everyone gets an access, they will not need any mediators.I'm just asking how do I know all the details of the work of the future platform.

Oftentimes, those, who are interested in cryptocurrency investing, they have heard about bitcoin only yesterday. So yes, they need a mediator. At the same time, the portfolio will be aimed to microtransactions.I think there should be some restrictions on the minimum amount. You can not invest a very small amount, it will not make any sense.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:33:06 PM

Oftentimes, those, who are interested in cryptocurrency investing, they have heard about bitcoin only yesterday. So yes, they need a mediator. At the same time, the portfolio will be aimed to microtransactions.I think there should be some restrictions on the minimum amount. You can not invest a very small amount, it will not make any sense.

Very interesting project, just for those, who are looking for additional sources of passive income. By the way, I do not quite understand, why the Skraps needs a list of leaders? It will be a table with users, who have the biggest profitableness or the biggest capital?Perhaps this is so, but I would like to know the limits of these limits.
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:27:42 AM

insanely interesting project with a terrific idea, which would be very cool to embody in reality!
Neymar10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:28:21 AM

With this project it will be very possible to invest in almost everyone
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:44:37 AM

Yes, yes, this sphere will very soon tighten the whole world and it is necessary that people are already ready for this now

Neymar10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:51:19 AM

Yes, yes, this sphere will very soon tighten the whole world and it is necessary that people are already ready for this now

do you think it will be soon? I just think that before that our world is still poorly developed and this requires a lot of time
Seidr

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:59:35 AM

do you think it will be soon? I just think that before that our world is still poorly developed and this requires a lot of time

Well, for the whole world, yes, I agree, it's still early, but developed countries are still fully prepared to switch to this system
Neymar10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:07:38 AM

Well, for the whole world, yes, I agree, it's still early, but developed countries are still fully prepared to switch to this system

I agree, I'm talking about this, but it's too early to follow all the news of this sphere and be prepared for any changes in the economic system
Seidr

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:14:34 AM

I agree, I'm talking about this, but it's too early to follow all the news of this sphere and be prepared for any changes in the economic system

Well, yes, but people like us are very few, I do not know whether it's good or bad. Further during the development of the project will be seen
Neymar10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:22:17 AM

Well, yes, but people like us are very few, I do not know whether it's good or bad. Further during the development of the project will be seen

In any case, it's worth keeping an eye on the news and just waiting, as more global changes are almost independent of people like us.
Seidr

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:29:50 AM

In any case, it's worth keeping an eye on the news and just waiting, as more global changes are almost independent of people like us.

Yes, yes, there is still a lot of time needed to notice the first changes in the project
Neymar10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:37:57 AM

Yes, yes, there is still a lot of time needed to notice the first changes in the project

I'm getting rid of the fact that the development team is ready to fully implement this project, very talented guys
Seidr

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:45:34 AM

I'm getting rid of the fact that the development team is ready to fully implement this project, very talented guys

yes yes, with the team I completely agree, the guys are really very talented and can realize the project without much effort
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:52:59 AM

Did you know that the notorious John McAfee is involved in the curator of the project?
Seidr

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:00:22 AM

Did you know that the notorious John McAfee is involved in the curator of the project?

Are you seriously? Where does this information come from? It's very cool, I did not even know
23coins

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:39:38 AM

Are you seriously? Where does this information come from? It's very cool, I did not even know

In the description of the project an article is written in which this information is confirmed
Seidr

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:49:44 AM

In the description of the project an article is written in which this information is confirmed

Need to search. This is unrealistically cool, since it is a very smart man
23coins

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:58:22 AM

Need to search. This is unrealistically cool, since it is a very smart man

And you do not mind that he is old and can not understand anything in this area?
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: