Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:56:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎  (Read 6857 times)
EccLipSe

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:31:50 AM

Wow, cool project.
And how many tokens will be created?
Approximately 110 mn.
Impressive, right?
Really large.
But I'm afraid of making money, because I can be hacked.
You have nothing to worry about.
They use 256-bit encryption, besides the data will not be stored on your device.
Okay, maybe you're right.
In General, I believe that cryptocurrency is the future. Therefore, it is necessary to invest money now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yuansuyi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:38:01 AM

Wow, cool project.
Approximately 110 mn.
Impressive, right?
Really large.
They use 256-bit encryption, besides the data will not be stored on your device.
In General, I believe that cryptocurrency is the future. Therefore, it is necessary to invest money now.
I agree with you.
All my friends have already made their choice and invested. Now it's my turn.
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:44:05 AM

Wow, cool project.
Approximately 110 mn.
Impressive, right?
Really large.
I agree with you.
You need to do it soon.
In order to quickly get the benefits, otherwise you just might miss it.
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:49:11 AM

Wow, cool project.
Approximately 110 mn.
Impressive, right?
Really large.
I agree with you.
You need to do it soon.
Do you think you can make a lot of money out of this?
I am very interested in this question.
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:54:15 AM

Wow, cool project.
Approximately 110 mn.
Impressive, right?
Really large.
I agree with you.
You need to do it soon.
I think if you manage finances correctly and wisely, then you can earn very well.
It's my opinion.
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:59:34 AM

Wow, cool project.
Approximately 110 mn.
Impressive, right?
Really large.
I agree with you.
You need to do it soon.
I think if you manage finances correctly and wisely, then you can earn very well.
It's my opinion.
Well yes. Beginners will be a little hard to sort out everything.
But in due course it will be easier.
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:04:58 AM

Wow, cool project.
Approximately 110 mn.
Impressive, right?
Really large.
I agree with you.
You need to do it soon.
It's my opinion.
Well yes. Beginners will be a little hard to sort out everything.
But in due course it will be easier.
In fact, it's worth it to spend a few days studying.
Everyone cherishes his money and does not want to lose them.
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:10:15 AM

Have you heard that John McAfee is the company's adviser?
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:13:44 AM

I like the offer of developers to invest on a systematic basis, it is a very wise and correct decision, so it is worth investing in cryptocurrency. I think a lot of people will use this app for their own enrichment
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:15:51 AM

Yes. I wonder how he will help.
He has vast experience in the computer field.
miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:16:10 AM

I like the offer of developers to invest on a systematic basis, it is a very wise and correct decision, so it is worth investing in cryptocurrency. I think a lot of people will use this app for their own enrichment

Why do you think that investing in cryptocurrency on a systematic basis is more profitable?? What if you knowingly invest in a dead asset?
costgranda

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:17:57 AM

Why do you think that investing in cryptocurrency on a systematic basis is more profitable?? What if you knowingly invest in a dead asset?
Well, if we consider the long-term perspective of 10-20 years, it will be more profitable to gradually invest in the crypt than to use some other technique for investing.
miraxgr

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:20:30 AM

Well, if we consider the long-term perspective of 10-20 years, it will be more profitable to gradually invest in the crypt than to use some other technique for investing.
Let's say you invest in some crypto currency , and it does not grow. You continue to invest in it week by week, albeit small amounts but still. In the end, you throw money to the wind. Without a logical approach to investing, you cannot make a profit.
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:21:02 AM

I wonder how at this age he still thinks at this level.
He's 72 years old.
costgranda

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:23:23 AM

Let's say you invest in some crypto currency , and it does not grow. You continue to invest in it week by week, albeit small amounts but still. In the end, you throw money to the wind. Without a logical approach to investing, you cannot make a profit.
Let's order. The application offers us to collect your portfolio of different cryptocurrencies, no one said that it is necessary to invest a single currency. You need to be able to distribute their risks and not put all the eggs in one basket because if the basket falls you lose all the eggs. I think this rule is a priority for the investor.
miraxgr

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:25:25 AM

Let's order. The application offers us to collect your portfolio of different cryptocurrencies, no one said that it is necessary to invest a single currency. You need to be able to distribute their risks and not put all the eggs in one basket because if the basket falls you lose all the eggs. I think this rule is a priority for the investor.
Well , if 50 percent of the portfolio you will burn over time, what you will do in this situation. Let's say you have 50 different cryptocurrencies on this platform and 25 of them are in deep negative.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:27:09 AM

I wonder how at this age he still thinks at this level.
He's 72 years old.
Respect him for it. Very cool guy.
I hope it will benefit the company.
costgranda

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:28:10 AM

Well , if 50 percent of the portfolio you will burn over time, what you will do in this situation. Let's say you have 50 different cryptocurrencies on this platform and 25 of them are in deep negative.
In general, the dynamics of the cryptocurrency market is positive, I do not expect this trend will continue for many years, no one forces you to buy a doubtful cryptocurrency, it is enough to invest in a cryptocurrency that is in the top 50 in capitalization and it is worth choosing from them.
miraxgr

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:33:01 AM

In general, the dynamics of the cryptocurrency market is positive, I do not expect this trend will continue for many years, no one forces you to buy a doubtful cryptocurrency, it is enough to invest in a cryptocurrency that is in the top 50 in capitalization and it is worth choosing from them.
Pretty good chance that the cryptocurrency because of its lack of control and decentralization relative to the state and authorities can prevent altogether. So it's up to you whether you are ready to invest in small parts in cryptocurrency for several years. Personally, I am not particularly sure that the cryptocurrency will acquire legal status in the world.
costgranda

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:38:39 AM

Pretty good chance that the cryptocurrency because of its lack of control and decentralization relative to the state and authorities can prevent altogether. So it's up to you whether you are ready to invest in small parts in cryptocurrency for several years. Personally, I am not particularly sure that the cryptocurrency will acquire legal status in the world.
If you're such a skeptic and hater cryptocurrency, what are you doing here?), Any investment is a risk ,especially in the cryptocurrency, if you want safety put your money in the bank at interest, and sleep well)
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: