Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:10:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎  (Read 6867 times)
erik777

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:57:06 PM

John McAfee is an antivirus developer? More precisely the director of the project ..
Very interesting. In crypto-currency communities, he takes a respected position. He very much believes in the crypto-currency market, judging by his statements on Twitter Cheesy
@officialmcafee
"When I predicted Bitcoin at $500,000 by the end of 2020, it used a model that predicted $5,000 at the end of 2017. BTC has accelerated much faster than my model assumptions. I now predict Bircoin at $1 million by the end of 2020. I will still eat my d*ck if wrong." - He wrote this in Nov. 2017
Yes, I was talking about it .. He is very confident in the soon growth of bitcoin, and if this is really not a sponsored post and no information throwing - I would not ignore his opinion

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dazuixia456

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:58:26 PM

Oh my god! He is very serious in my opinion. How could he calculate the market enough to make such a statement? Yes, if he is really an advisor to the project - this inspires great confidence
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:00:08 PM

Oh my god! He is very serious in my opinion. How could he calculate the market enough to make such a statement? Yes, if he is really an advisor to the project - this inspires great confidence
Yes, the information on the site seemed to be written from his words. All these preparations a la: "The crypto-currency market will be developed to unprecedented heights" - all this really looks like the position of McAfee
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:01:49 PM

In fact, if SCRAPS will be fully implemented, a huge platform will be created, which is convenient for all types of investors on all sides. For beginners - a convenient interface, for experienced - the ability to manage the entire portfolio of crypto currency at any time

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:03:20 PM

In fact, if SCRAPS will be fully implemented, a huge platform will be created, which is convenient for all types of investors on all sides. For beginners - a convenient interface, for experienced - the ability to manage the entire portfolio of crypto currency at any time
I agree. If we take into account the fact that the SCRAPS team wants to start issuing plastic crypto-currency cards ..
This is a real breakthrough in the world of crypto-currency markets. Nobody has been so close to using crypto currency in everyday life!
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:05:29 PM

I agree. If we take into account the fact that the SCRAPS team wants to start issuing plastic crypto-currency cards ..
This is a real breakthrough in the world of crypto-currency markets. Nobody has been so close to using crypto currency in everyday life!
The plastic card, in my opinion, will be used for the currency only. So far, there are no terminals in the world that accept crypto currency to pay for purchases. Banking systems do not interact with crypto-currency markets
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:07:05 PM

The plastic card, in my opinion, will be used for the currency only. So far, there are no terminals in the world that accept crypto currency to pay for purchases. Banking systems do not interact with crypto-currency markets
Anyway, with the help of this card it will be possible to transfer huge amounts of money without commission and make purchases around the world. This is a powerful application for further work already!

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:07:21 PM

hi Cheesy i have one question.what platform is the main focus?
Hello)I may be wrong,but as I understand it,MACHTCOIN engineers are going to focus their attention on the user,stimulating preferences in relation to their transitions.
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:10:16 PM

Hello)I may be wrong,but as I understand it,MACHTCOIN engineers are going to focus their attention on the user,stimulating preferences in relation to their transitions.
is this gonna be mobile?
Of course yes.
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:15:10 PM

is this gonna be mobile?
Of course yes.
it will be just fine,because computers are now very few people need.mostly all in phones,i am very glad Roll Eyes
I agree, it is now the basis of all.
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:27:42 PM

is this gonna be mobile?
Of course yes.
it will be just fine,because computers are now very few people need.mostly all in phones,i am very glad Roll Eyes
how do they relate to travel?travel agencies there and all that?
In fact,everything is easy and simple.They cooperate with any commercial agencies around the world.Their special programs analyze user data and they will receive a reward for Geo-tagging.
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:32:21 PM

is this gonna be mobile?
Of course yes.
In fact,everything is easy and simple.They cooperate with any commercial agencies around the world.Their special programs analyze user data and they will receive a reward for Geo-tagging.
wow this is very interesting
Yes, the engineers of this project have tried hard to make it so unique, haven't they?
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:36:56 PM

is this gonna be mobile?
Of course yes.
Yes, the engineers of this project have tried hard to make it so unique, haven't they?
by the way,exactly who developed it all?you know? Huh
To be honest, I was not interested in this issue Cheesy... I've heard about John McAfee.In my opinion, he is involved in the entire this project
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:41:03 PM

is this gonna be mobile?
Of course yes.
by the way,exactly who developed it all?you know? Huh
To be honest, I was not interested in this issue Cheesy... I've heard about John McAfee.In my opinion, he is involved in the entire this project
serious?the same John McAfee with its antivirus software Huh?
Yes, it is.Are you unhappy with it?
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:49:57 PM

As I understood the profit of developers will be 5% of the profit of each participant of the platform every month. I have matured such a question and if in general the cryptocurrency market will be a long time in decline how then the developers will arrive?
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:54:34 PM

As I understood the profit of developers will be 5% of the profit of each participant of the platform every month. I have matured such a question and if in general the cryptocurrency market will be a long time in decline how then the developers will arrive?
Crypto-portfolios will be different, someone will be in the red, someone in the black, but the developers rely on the fact that in general, the total capitalization of the cryptocurrency will grow and n distance everyone will profit.
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:58:59 PM

Crypto-portfolios will be different, someone will be in the red, someone in the black, but the developers rely on the fact that in general, the total capitalization of the cryptocurrency will grow and n distance everyone will profit.
Distance-a loose concept)) May drawdown lasts a year or 2 ,not always the cryptocurrency will be the huge percent growth to show. Even now we can watch it, in January as bitcoin fell to 8 thousand so it still does not get out of the swamp to the previous level. And bitcoin gives an example of the rest of the cryptocurrency, and the behavior of other currencies is very similar to how bitcoin behaves.
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:21:34 PM

Distance-a loose concept)) May drawdown lasts a year or 2 ,not always the cryptocurrency will be the huge percent growth to show. Even now we can watch it, in January as bitcoin fell to 8 thousand so it still does not get out of the swamp to the previous level. And bitcoin gives an example of the rest of the cryptocurrency, and the behavior of other currencies is very similar to how bitcoin behaves.
Do not miss this factor is that the investment will be systematic. You bought bitcoin at 20 thousand for example and he fell, after a week you already bought it for 6 thousand , and then it increased to 25 thousand in the end you remain in positive territory with both transactions.
miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:22:28 PM

As I understand it will initially be available only 5 types of portfolios?
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:23:33 PM

As I understand it will initially be available only 5 types of portfolios?
Yes, first it is planned to introduce 5 portfolios of different types from conservative to aggressive. It all depends on what profit you expect and what kind of person you are.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: