Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:37:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎  (Read 6871 times)
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:40:56 PM

A wonderful project,you can see its daily development Grin
Oh yes,the project is just wonderful)it is nice to use what requires a minimum of costs,but brings GREAT benefits,does not it?
I heard they have team of John McAfee?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:42:28 PM

Oh yes,the project is just wonderful)it is nice to use what requires a minimum of costs,but brings GREAT benefits,does not it?
Yeah,he's kind of like an adviser.He is very cool guy!
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:44:07 PM

Of course,judging by the information on the Internet he does very cool things in his field
Seidr

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:45:23 PM

Of course,judging by the information on the Internet he does very cool things in his field
They say about such people - Professional Wink
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:46:00 PM

Interesting function invest with delivery in stores) Be sure to install this application I'm even wondering how much for 1 year will profit Roll Eyes
An interesting experiment perhaps I will join in too ))) I Think it's not so much affect the state of my wallet if with each purchase of a penny to send on this platform?
It all depends on how you have a thick wallet and what you mean by a penny)
This does not affect the emotional state of a person so much than when he wants to invest a large sum at once.
I think the person will still be hurt if he throughout the year, gradually invested but in the end he is in a big minus )
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:48:03 PM

I am attracted by the variety of cryptocurrencies on this project.You can choose anything you want ,love the variety
Seidr

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:50:14 PM

I am attracted by the variety of cryptocurrencies on this project.You can choose anything you want ,love the variety
Yes.To invest in raznoobrazna cryptocurrency very profitable-1,very convenient-2 Roll Eyes
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:50:55 PM

Interesting function invest with delivery in stores) Be sure to install this application I'm even wondering how much for 1 year will profit Roll Eyes
An interesting experiment perhaps I will join in too ))) I Think it's not so much affect the state of my wallet if with each purchase of a penny to send on this platform?
This does not affect the emotional state of a person so much than when he wants to invest a large sum at once.
I think the person will still be hurt if he throughout the year, gradually invested but in the end he is in a big minus )
Keep the year assets that you constantly systematically replenish is stupid, the developers want to convey to us what these investments need to be considered in the long term
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:53:35 PM

Yes.To invest in raznoobrazna cryptocurrency very profitable-1,very convenient-2 Roll Eyes
Yeah!You know what I'm talking about!What are you more attracted to?
Seidr

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:55:09 PM

My favorite-Scraps cards Tongue
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:55:40 PM

Keep the year assets that you constantly systematically replenish is stupid, the developers want to convey to us what these investments need to be considered in the long term
Well, then why are aggressive risky investment portfolios provided on the platform?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:58:28 PM

Well, then why are aggressive risky investment portfolios provided on the platform?
Just created for such as you ))) To holders of such portfolios were able to get a quick and relatively short-term profit
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:58:59 PM

LOL)they are convenient)Very cool that you can withdraw a large amount of cash without any problems
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:00:43 PM

I wonder what is so interested in the project John McAfee? Is this really a worthwhile project and will it really work?
Seidr

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:04:12 PM

LOL)they are convenient)Very cool that you can withdraw a large amount of cash without any problems
Oh,I also like that you don't stand in one place and develop and your income grows.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:05:06 PM

I wonder what is so interested in the project John McAfee? Is this really a worthwhile project and will it really work?
Many people are interested in this project)) it is really interesting and deserves to be noticed by investors. And the fact that it drew the attention of John McAfee speaks volumes)
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:05:51 PM

Oh,I also like that you don't stand in one place and develop and your income grows.
Yes,investment in this project is a win solution
Seidr

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:08:18 PM

It's like a lucky ticket in a lottery,but absolutely everyone can buy it
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:09:50 PM

It's like a lucky ticket in a lottery,but absolutely everyone can buy it
ahahaha lol .good speech Wink
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:12:26 PM

The fact that this project is appreciated by such influential people already says a lot, there is no doubt that the project will really be very cool
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: