Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:46:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud Mining Journey (with Hashflare)  (Read 4569 times)
mghaynes (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:33:31 PM

• I was able to withdraw BTC
  • Took less than 5 minutes to show up in my wallet

DAY 42
It's been a while since I posted. Quite frankly because Hashflare has been performing exactly as advertised with no drama to report. The other day I finally had enough bitcoin for a withdrawal. I submitted a withdrawal of BTC0.06. I forgot to take a screenshot before I initiated the withdrawal, but here is the message that was displayed after I completed:
 https://i.imgur.com/LqIsYwo.png
On December 31st I had BTC0.0635. I then transferred to my wallet, which sent BTC0.0629 after paying the transaction fee. Less then five minutes later, the bitcoin appeared in my Exodus wallet. You can see the withdrawal in my transaction history:
https://i.imgur.com/t4yl32g.png
And here it is appearing in my wallet.
https://i.imgur.com/wJ4ropU.png
At current rates, that translates into roughly $870 (USD) and the potential time to earn back my investment is looking like a shade under four months. (Granted, the time to ROI fluctuates with the price of bitcoin). As of today, I have BTC0.028 BTC in my Hashflare account and earning about BTC0.0026 daily.

I can finally say that I do not believe Hashflare is a scam. The mining has roughly paid out each day as predicted by various online calculators. I withdrew my money easily and with no hassle. Please note I am making no statements about whether or not cloud mining is a good or bad idea, just that Hashflare is not a scam. My opinion is that owning the machine and mining it on your own is better than cloud mining. But, if you cannot own the machine for whatever reason, cloud mining, at least when I purchased and given the current price of bitcoin is still profitable.

If you have read this far and found this thread useful and want to join Hashflare, consider signing up using my reference code: https://hashflare.io/r/324CD8C4

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CarlK

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:21:44 PM

Read this topic and came to the same conclusion:

Only people involved in the referral program have recent good news.

Basically I did the same experiment before and I was able to retrieve some investments too.

As I bought into BTC before the hype it is of no interest to me to loose the investments. They are really small if you refer to the value of  0.5 BTC some years ago, combined with the initial retrieve possibility. (clever me  Wink )

However, recently I am not able to re-enter my wallet address in the browser, and no confirmation mails are sent by HashFlare.
Only the delete address function was possible.
My wallet address was properly checked, and all possible hard and softfork possibilities were checked too, so pretty convinced it is not my error. They have me by the B@77$#.....

They do not reply and prove that mails indeed leave their server, and for the worse, helpdesk mails that come from the same domain are indeed received by me, so I am pretty sure about e-mail settings and spam filtering not being the trouble.

Thanks for the reply, spread the message if you think it can protect others.....
Go ahead with hashflare and see it as a gamble, it is great fun and you eventually loose all your money. Just, DO NOT PUT YOUR LIFE SAVINGS IN IT ! Neither use money you really need.

See this topic as well :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2645806.msg26953277#msg26953277
PeZ

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:59:45 AM

However, recently I am not able to re-enter my wallet address in the browser, and no confirmation mails are sent by HashFlare.
If you re-enter the wallet address, withdrawal becomes disabled for 14 days, so you don't want to change that unless you need to.

If you are unable to modify the wallet entry, you should try different browsers which have no addons.

Send a support ticket in, because it's a long wait to get a response. If you are not getting emails from alerts@hashflare.io, change your email provider. They are using mandrillapp.com to send emails which might get blocked as spam or you might end up on a rejection list if your address causes an email bounce.
CarlK

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:01:41 AM

If you re-enter the wallet address, withdrawal becomes disabled for 14 days, so you don't want to change that unless you need to.

If you are unable to modify the wallet entry, you should try different browsers which have no addons.

Send a support ticket in, because it's a long wait to get a response. If you are not getting emails from alerts@hashflare.io, change your email provider. They are using mandrillapp.com to send emails which might get blocked as spam or you might end up on a rejection list if your address causes an email bounce.

Guys, this really reads as an insult.

Do you really think that, before posting this serious accusation to HashFlare, I haven't tried all possible possibilities ?

I tried different browsers, different OS's, different locations and I do receive all their (narrow first line level) helpdesk mails. I tried several BTC addresses with all possible forks just to be sure. I do know about the 14 days rule (duh; it's on their site and I went through all FAQ, forums and comments)
IT IS NOT WORKING !
BTW: I made withdrawals before.

I'm making this very clear to all: you don't HAVE to believe me and I'm perfectly ok with all of you losing all your investments by not reading this or willing to understand.

I only want to warn you all that it IS a scam and after a while you will not be able to retrieve your investments. Read comments that are not contaminated by people connected through the referral program.

All the best.
PeZ

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:55:53 PM

You're posting the same thing on multiple threads and describing all sort of problems without mentioning attempts to troubleshoot on your own end. As a result, you get all sorts of people posting on these multiple threads trying to help you.

If you can come to an agreement with someone to sell your Hashrate, support will apparently help with that. You might get better assistance from the users in Telegram about that.
kmantronix

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:30:55 AM

Hi

Some update from my side

A few days ago i recovered 50% of my initial investment.
As a reminder, i dont have any strategy but getting to breakeven as fast as possible ( in crypto we dont know what s gonna tomorrow Wink  )
I got to 50% in 39 days, i am in line with my initial plan ( 84 days breakeven )

The last increased in difficulty seems not to have much effect in the hashing rate per TH  (still  0.00013161/TH/s)

So i can say so far so good.

--

Also i noticed the ENG Hashflare telegram group disappeared, i dont know why, that was a good source of up to date information
Lassie

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

bounty manager? contact me: https://bit.ly/2skHgzN

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:01:11 AM

Hasflare is decreasing their min. withdrawal day by day. And this is very pleasing. I’ve been with them more than 1 year. Even the dif. increase every 2 weeks it will always break-even.

Its been a few months since I started waiting for them to decrease the minimum payout for ETH but unfortunately there is still no decrease in the minimum withdrawal and most likely I wouldn't reach it in the time my contract ends
Rodderman

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:00:03 AM

I purchased 108TH/s @ 1.26854463 BTC 12-10-17

as of today I have been paid with todays withdraw I have earned 0.55735666 BTC back
kmantronix

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:09:51 AM

Hi

Some update from my side

A few days ago i recovered 50% of my initial investment.
As a reminder, i dont have any strategy but getting to breakeven as fast as possible ( in crypto we dont know what s gonna tomorrow Wink  )
I got to 50% in 39 days, i am in line with my initial plan ( 84 days breakeven )

The last increased in difficulty seems not to have much effect in the hashing rate per TH  (still  0.00013161/TH/s)

So i can say so far so good.

--

Also i noticed the ENG Hashflare telegram group disappeared, i dont know why, that was a good source of up to date information

50% in 39 days?
How come I only get 27% of the initial capital back in 34 days?
Are you using the current bitcoin price x total bitcoin to calculate the US return, or using the sum of the daily US payout over the period?

I am calculating my Returns in BTC only ( My purpose since the beginning is : should i just hold my .BTC or bet i ll make some more in buying hashrate )

And as i remember  when i bought the contract pricing was 1.5 per 10 GH/s and the BTC price was higher when i bought it ( around 14k-16k USD/BTC )
that may explain the gap between both our breakevens period.

kmantronix

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:18:34 AM

as of today I have been paid with todays withdraw I have earned 0.55735666 BTC back

So i guess we are getting back our investment at the same pace, as we bought about at the same time.
kmantronix

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:31:20 PM

So i guess we are getting back our investment at the same pace, as we bought about at the same time.

Let me jump in and here is my journey so far

Current hashrate: 101 THS.

Bought 1 THS as a test run using credit card for 150$ on 12-12-2017.
Bought 100 THS for .8 bitcoins on 18-12-2017 (15000$ worth when BTC was approaching 20K). A week or two later hashflare bumped up their contract price by 40% so my timing was lucky!

Current balance: .3472874 BTC and expecting to break even in a month or two as advertised! Don't plan to withdraw until I'm at least .8 BTC.

My biggest enemy is difficulty increases!

No drama and works as advertised!

Support have been supportive but it tooks them 2 weeks to fix a minor 9.5 THS ether purchase issue, I also have 1000 THS ether contract paid by bitcoin and I'm more actively involved with ETH withdrawls.

Very satisfied but like I said, difficulty increases is my enemy.

100% agree, difficulty increase is the main issue Wink
PeZ

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:12:24 AM

It has not disappeared. Maybe you got a Telegram glitch? There's 7.2K members.
hashray

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 10:26:44 AM

Let me jump in and here is my journey so far

Current hashrate: 101 THS.

Bought 1 THS as a test run using credit card for 150$ on 12-12-2017.
Bought 100 THS for .8 bitcoins on 18-12-2017 (15000$ worth when BTC was approaching 20K). A week or two later hashflare bumped up their contract price by 40% so my timing was lucky!

Current balance: .3472874 BTC and expecting to break even in a month or two as advertised! Don't plan to withdraw until I'm at least .8 BTC.

My biggest enemy is difficulty increases!

No drama and works as advertised!

Support have been supportive but it tooks them 2 weeks to fix a minor 9.5 THS ether purchase issue, I also have 1000 THS ether contract paid by bitcoin and I'm more actively involved with ETH withdrawls.

Very satisfied but like I said, difficulty increases is my enemy.

100% agree, difficulty increase is the main issue Wink

According to https://diff.cryptothis.com/
There will be an 15% difficulty increase in about two days later...
Oxyartes

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:10:50 PM

Hasflare.io is decreasing their min. withdrawal day by day. And this is very pleasing. I’ve been with them more than 1 year. Even the dif. increase every 2 weeks it will always break-even.

But why do they have a withdrawal limit of 0.1 ETH for Ethereum-Mining? This transaction are still very cheap! That is suspicious!
ShadowBJ21

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:02:59 AM

Hasflare.io is decreasing their min. withdrawal day by day. And this is very pleasing. I’ve been with them more than 1 year. Even the dif. increase every 2 weeks it will always break-even.

But why do they have a withdrawal limit of 0.1 ETH for Ethereum-Mining? This transaction are still very cheap! That is suspicious!

What's suspicious about an information that is clearly printed in the FAQs and can be read by everyone before someone decides to buy some mining capacity?
Oxyartes

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:30:02 AM

What's suspicious about an information that is clearly printed in the FAQs and can be read by everyone before someone decides to buy some mining capacity?

And the 0.1 ETH withdrawal limit was there from the beginning? If not, it is the beginning of the end of Hashflare
lucianus_luciferus

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

nothing is lost if you don't lose yourself

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 09:06:08 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 09:53:38 PM by lucianus_luciferus

i could be wrong but if the bitcoin price stays the same and the difficulty keeps going up, mining with hashflare will stop being profitable at the end of March
and if the maintenance fee is bigger than the payout they will end the contracts as per the terms and conditions
check out my Excel spreadsheet

ShadowBJ21

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:30:59 PM

And the 0.1 ETH withdrawal limit was there from the beginning? If not, it is the beginning of the end of Hashflare

As far as I know, yes.

i could be wrong but if the bitcoin price stays the same mining with hashflare will stop being profitable at the end of March
and if the maintenance fee is bigger than the payout they will end the contracts as per the terms and conditions
check out my Excel spreadsheet

Agree on that.
Estimation for 1 year result with my 1.5 TH/s BTC went down from around $1.300 to around $600 now.
But before people again cry "SCAM" ... that's the risk of mining and investing, as much there is a risk with trading. So it's not Hashflare's fault.

This is valid for people with own hardware and energy costs as well. We all can only hope that the price recovers and stays on a better level ... because this can lead to a point were mining at all becomes unprofitable, which will hurt the BTC severly.
PeZ

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:09:31 PM

Do not misspell their website. You could compromise your account if the owner of that link fakes the hashflare.io site. It's currently being forwarded, but I don't recognize the owner.

Also, Ethereum mining is unprofitable even with long term contracts and no maintenance fee. The upfront cost is too high.
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:14:06 PM

Guys, if you work with hashflare you can use promo code to save more money. Here is one: https://bitcoinmining-cloud.com/
.I am wondering, that they still mention Dash mining on their promo. Fact is, that Dash mining results in zero without compensation of lost investment. They are scamming, but day by day they get new customers, who they can cheat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: