Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:02:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚧[SERVICE] Promotional Campaign Management [ Signature/Bounty/Contests ]  (Read 50536 times)
julerz12 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2020, 11:42:40 PM

[Bump]
Cooking something new.  Grin
New campaign will be up very soon.  Wink
WOW !!! Its Great to See you Back kabayan..

Looking forward for New campaign coming from One of the finest and best manager in  Bitcointalk.org .I know many of your past campaign members are happy seeing you around again.

Cheers!!!
Hope good project and not like GEOMA DAO

It is, because it's already a working project and supposedly, payment will be in BTC  Grin so..
Anyways, GMD team still owes me $300 for management fee which has been pending for 5 months now. I guess you could say you're not the only one disappointed with them.  Sad
Last I've heard they've successfully incorporated and releasing a new security token? I might have to catch up with any news about that project, if there is any.  Cheesy

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2020, 10:17:30 AM
Merited by julerz12 (1)

I will be counting on your project. I know that you are one reputable bounty manger here in the forum so I guess I can expect a good bounty project coming from you. Base also in your previous projects that are successful and bounty hunters were able to benefit the rewards as profits. Hopefully OP you will going to continue and share bounty projects that can help many here in the forum. Most likely only few are reputable bounty managers and you OP belong to the group of good bounty managers.
julerz12 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2020, 04:48:27 AM

I will be counting on your project. I know that you are one reputable bounty manger here in the forum so I guess I can expect a good bounty project coming from you. Base also in your previous projects that are successful and bounty hunters were able to benefit the rewards as profits. Hopefully OP you will going to continue and share bounty projects that can help many here in the forum. Most likely only few are reputable bounty managers and you OP belong to the group of good bounty managers.
Thanks for these very kind words.
Unfortunately, finding a good project is hard nowadays, let alone finding a project that would be willing to have their bounty pool on an escrow.
Most projects are optimistic and expressive up to the point when I bring in the escrow topic, most of them backs out.  Cheesy
I guess I just need to search a little harder.

[Bump]
Cooking something new.  Grin
New campaign will be up very soon.  Wink
WOW !!! Its Great to See you Back kabayan..

Looking forward for New campaign coming from One of the finest and best manager in  Bitcointalk.org .I know many of your past campaign members are happy seeing you around again.

Cheers!!!
Thanks for the warm welcome.  Grin

rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 05:44:46 PM

Can you help us generate sales from Bitcoin customers? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5288932.0
julerz12 is one of the finest manager bitcointalk.org ever has..

If you want your project   be known and advetized the right way and gain popularity and maybe investors?then contact this manager #julerz12 or @Hhampuz or @yahoo62278 or @voolcryptovatoC or atleast @CryptopreneurBrainboss.

Goodluck to the success of your project
And never think of the expenses if your project will gain much better than you expected.

julerz12 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2020, 11:27:20 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2020, 11:12:54 AM by julerz12

Can you help us generate sales from Bitcoin customers? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5288932.0
First of all, Allow me to thank you for reaching me out and even going as far as posting here on my service thread.
But about your inquiry, I cannot help you with it mainly because I don't want 'to.
The use of cannabis/weed/marijuana for medical use is not approved or legalized within the country I live in (Philippines) and promoting it is in a sense, illegal. [Source]
You may opt to contact other bounty managers here in this forum but as for me, it's a no.  Smiley

julerz12 is one of the finest manager bitcointalk.org ever has..

If you want your project   be known and advetized the right way and gain popularity and maybe investors?then contact this manager #julerz12 or @Hhampuz or @yahoo62278 or @voolcryptovatoC or atleast @CryptopreneurBrainboss.

Goodluck to the success of your project
And never think of the expenses if your project will gain much better than you expected.
Thanks for the kind words.  Wink

BTC_Mouse

Activity: 123
Merit: 49

Sig/Bounty Campaign Manager 4 hire AskGamblers COO

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 05:06:12 PM

[Bump]
Cooking something new.  Grin
New campaign will be up very soon.  Wink

Hello Juerz's you say last couple months ago new campaign will be up very soon but still now no any new campaign launch you what's happen. You are very popular BM in this forum so every Bounty Hunter waiting when comes Julerz's campaign 🙄

I believe soon again comeback Julerz's boss

affiliate@askgamblers.com

COO of askgamblers.com
julerz12 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2021, 04:43:20 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2021, 02:39:14 AM by julerz12

[Bump]
Cooking something new.  Grin
New campaign will be up very soon.  Wink

Hello Juerz's you say last couple months ago new campaign will be up very soon but still now no any new campaign launch you what's happen. You are very popular BM in this forum so every Bounty Hunter waiting when comes Julerz's campaign 🙄

I believe soon again comeback Julerz's boss

Life happened that is what's going on. LMAO.

zachyboy090118
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 11:18:42 AM

My idol BM Julerz12, im happy to see you around again in bitcointalk. Im following your bounties since 2018 to 2019 and feel comfortable everytime you handle bounties as your so responsible, professional and what i like most is you always updated specially in stakes updating. Your the best 😉👍
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 08:48:04 PM

My idol BM Julerz12, im happy to see you around again in bitcointalk. Im following your bounties since 2018 to 2019 and feel comfortable everytime you handle bounties as your so responsible, professional and what i like most is you always updated specially in stakes updating. Your the best 😉👍

Yes this is true, best bounty manager.
zachyboy090118
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 03:55:16 AM

Today  I received my  PESP token run my @Julers. Its shows how legitimate all Julers bounty campaign. Since 2018, I follow you as a Bounty Manager because of your professionality and activeness on all Campaign you managed.

Congrats Sir Julers and thank you. 🙏😊👍
dwminer1

Activity: 1848
Merit: 530

The OGz Club

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2021, 08:10:45 PM

I have worked with Julerz12 on many campaigns. He is very professional and helpful in any situation. Highly recommended, one of the best BM in the industry

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
CharithDL

Activity: 178
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 02:27:47 PM
Merited by julerz12 (1)

One of the best bounty managers around..
Easy to work with.
Listens to complaints well & solve if it is a legit inquiry.
No nonsense guy, will not tolerate being taken advantage of.
Honest about his opinion, will not give a damn when speaking his mind.
Actually care about legit bounty hunters & trying to weed out the cheaters by blacklisting them & encouraging other BM's to do the same
It's a pleasure working with you

Marykeller

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2021, 11:42:27 PM
Merited by julerz12 (1)

I love joining bounty campaigns managed by you. Do you know why? Cos you always reward the bounty hunters their tokens when do. There's always an escrow of each campaign managed by you.
You're fast in updating the bounty spreadsheet and you're quick to respond to chats on telegram. You are the most sincere and best campaign manager I have ever gotten in contact with. Keep up with the good works

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tymevzla

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 09:55:14 PM

Hello I would like to know about your services as a BM. I have a project and I am looking a BM please contact me
cryptoviraj

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 04:40:16 AM
Merited by julerz12 (1)

He is very professional and helpful in any situation. Highly recommended, one of the best BM in the industry.
It's simple to deal with him.
Genuinely care about genuine bounty hunters and actively working to filter out cheaters. It's honor to collaborate with you.
Looking forward for New campaign coming from One of the finest and best manager in Bitcointalk.org  Kiss Kiss
chamilaDissa29

Activity: 400

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 07:05:23 PM
Merited by julerz12 (1)

You are the best bounty managers i have ever seen and work with.
Always kind person, listen to our problems and solve as soon as you can. Cheaters are blacklisted and its a gift for real bounty hunters you gave.
What i like you about most is, you always pay the bounty hunters at least within 1,2 weeks after bounty ends. I would recommend anyone to work on bounties managed by you without any fear. Best of luck for your future..
Muditha123

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 05:13:28 AM
Merited by julerz12 (1)

By far the best bounty manager i have seen in the bitcointalk forum. Your service is transparent & actively engaged. Set of rules is easy to follow & gives no chance for cheaters. Resulting in a fair chance for everyone to earn while engaging in legit bounty hunting. I wish you all the best to continue providing your service in many more years to come..
pubudu karunaratne

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 07:36:56 AM

One of the best bounty managers out there.It's simple to deal with.I start first from dcombat and hope to continue all tasks throughout on  2022 Year.
Listens carefully to complaints and resolves them if they are legitimate.He's a no-nonsense guy who won't put up with being taken advantage of.When it comes to his viewpoint, he is forthright and unafraid to speak his mind.
Genuinely care about genuine bounty hunters and are actively working to filter out cheaters by blacklisting them and urging other bounty hunters to do the same.
It's a joy to collaborate with you.
surajperera

Activity: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 07:48:33 AM

Recommended bounty manager, Your words of encouragement, guidance, and advice kept us sane while chasing deadlines. Thank you for giving us the same respect and dignity that you would give to your professional equals. You are indeed a great leader, and all of us are proud to be led by you. We just wanted to appreciate you and express how glad we are to work under your leadership. We're genuinely proud to be led by such a great boss. Thank you for allowing me to work with you and thank you for everything.
Kavindu123

Activity: 924
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 11:11:37 PM

He is a very good bounty manager & fair to everyone. Rules set by him are enforced strictly which every bounty hunter knows. I have participated in a few of bounties manged by him. Distribution is done within 2 to 3 weeks. He is the only bm i have seen in this forum to do so. I wish you all the best for your future bounties & hope to participate in anyway I can.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: