Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 08:54:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best coins to invest  (Read 2039 times)
Derloda

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:11:46 PM

SpectreCoin (XPSEC), new wallet to come and already implemented Tor+Obfs4 and stealth address. This coin is really undervaluated.
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:37:20 PM

Hi,

I am new to crypto and am planing to invest some amount in following coins. Please let me know these altcoins are good or need to change.

IOTA,
digibyte,
cardano,
adex,
ripple,
bancor

Thank you .

If you want to see the best and legit altcoins in this industry you always update or check the coin that are always top 20 in the coinmarketcap, And you can see that Ethreum and Was always listed in there.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:42:11 PM

Hi,

I am new to crypto and am planing to invest some amount in following coins. Please let me know these altcoins are good or need to change.

IOTA,
digibyte,
cardano,
adex,
ripple,
bancor

Thank you .

If you want to see the best and legit altcoins in this industry you always update or check the coin that are always top 20 in the coinmarketcap, And you can see that Ethreum and Was always listed in there.
Above lists are good but you can add ethereum. The price of ethereum these days is very cheap and the best to buy and invest. I hold ethereum because I know and I believe the future would great its price would be more valuable soon.
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:49:47 PM

but now many people are interested to invest altcoin. but there are few new coin to coming we should to buy or invest.
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:54:03 PM

I think the best coin for investment is ethereum because it has good development and ethereum price also keep increasing from time to time.
Yes I agree with you, as I can see how to invest in Ethereum because the value is increasing rapidly and I think it will be good in the future and besides it will gives a good profit.
ceyceyki

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:56:56 PM

For a long term investment IOTA looks like one of the best option. Because technology and infrastructure is different than the other alt coins. But also ethereum is favourite one of many investors. And I also like litecoin. Just invest 10 altcoins and wait 2 years. One of them should make 10x at least.

gilabusuk1

Activity: 311

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:57:36 PM

among the options I chose ripple because it has a unique system development concept of cryptocurrency
so for the development will be good in the future of our own residence to be patient in terms of waiting for higher prices again

DennisStoff

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:58:57 PM

Ripple is my advice to be invested, but when i look the btc price now, i dont recommend to invest in altcoin, because in average, altcoins will be dumped when the bitcoin price getting rise, but that's not as a measurement, you can do invest on altcoin if u want.
tony__montana

Activity: 154

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:59:23 PM

I think the best coin for investment is ethereum because it has good development and ethereum price also keep increasing from time to time.
Yes I agree with you, as I can see how to invest in Ethereum because the value is increasing rapidly and I think it will be good in the future and besides it will gives a good profit.
I think Ethereum will be great at april-may 2018, cost of coins maybe can will be 1k$

kobradobra

Activity: 200

STEM - football token exchange market!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:31:34 AM

Made nice investment in IOTA few weeks ago (already a 3X) and planning to buy some DeepOnion, Unify and maybe ZenCash.
I think ZenCash is undervalued because of it's status of Zcash "younger poor sister". But it can explode easily (10x or more) just because of Masternodes and it's private transactions. 1 bil cap is possible in 2018.
That's more or less mainstream coins.
There are few other interesting deeper options (ETN, GoByte).

│   S T E M
│  █░░░░█░░░░░  │   SPORT TOKEN EXCHANGE                        ( ( (   JOIN OUR TELEGRAM   ) ) )
│  █▄▄▄▀░▀▄▄▄▄  │   STEM│ Earn with your football knowlednge.
bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:44:08 AM

IOTA! blockchain too mainstream , might want to be part of the tangle system. We need to revolutionize and keep embracing changes for the better and learnings. Fan of new ideas that's why I choose IOTA . I just hope there will be an adaptation for tangle and make everything cheaper or zero cost tx fee, I know it's not possible but just want a system that will be TX free and fast. Hope IOTA can deliver in the future so I;m holding my IOTA for next 10 years!
primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:03:03 AM

Hi,

IOTA,
digibyte,
cardano,
adex,
ripple,
bancor

Thank you .
you enter a good selection of coin ripple, Ripple is a good coin for long term investment but for now better to put Bitcoin on because Bitcoin rose higher.
Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:13:38 AM

for myself I invest my coins that is ripple, Monero and Ethereum.
Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:20:52 AM

best coin would be bitcoin. this website suggested also

Walton
(WTC.CRY)

and

bitBTC
(BITBTC.CRY)

this website offers cryptocurrency forecast including the return % and their upside probability . The forecasts are based on their AI algorithms. The algorithm is based on a neural network which elaborates time series. The forecasts are reliable, as you can see in their news section, where they had provided both, information about the most promising cryptocurrencies and examples of successful forecasts. https://roboadvisorcoin.com/crypto-predictions/
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:22:58 AM

Righ now you can try ins coin you can invest your coin here and just follow the campaign rules you can also join the campaign so that you can earn more coins, that is my advice to you because i am part of the ins ico, it is still your decision where to invest your time and effort
Goodsamaritan

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:37:42 AM

Currently the best in my opinion is INS. It just started but as of now it is on hard cap and in any cases it is not normal this might only means that it is some how has a chance to be succesful. Take the risk because that is what makes people rich.
DennisStoff

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:32:08 AM

Hi,

IOTA,
digibyte,
cardano,
adex,
ripple,
bancor

Thank you .
you enter a good selection of coin ripple, Ripple is a good coin for long term investment but for now better to put Bitcoin on because Bitcoin rose higher.
do agree, bitcoin is like a monster in cryptocurrency, but if you want some addition profit, you may try to invest in some altcoins, but for now they're being dumped because affected by bitcoin price that getting higher overtime. anyway, Ripple seems like good altcoin to be invested.
dzkazmi

Activity: 218

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:36:32 AM

Digibyte is the worst coin I ever see. I have them and Its slow like a turtle.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
kirti rana

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:45:30 AM

:)thank you for best regards.
Please let me show you top 20 coins.
sunita01

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:53:04 AM

Bitcoin is the best, because bitcoin  investment will be smart investment and earn more bitcoin profit and many people believe in bitcoin. Ethereum also has a great opportunity for investing.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: