Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:36:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell your house for investment in btc.  (Read 9100 times)
Ricaking

Activity: 82
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:06:01 PM

For me for that kind of idea is wrong, you dont need to sell your house just to invest. There are many ways to invest and easily find a way to earn money, beacause house is more important than to bitcoin for me. Again do not sell your house just to invest in bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tushin4

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:07:28 PM

What Shocked Shocked no I will not sell my house for investment in BTC. yes I agree that Bitcoin is a good type of investment but we  should not become mad when we are going to invest in Bitcoin.just like this advise would not sell our house to invest in bitcoin.
will777

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:46:33 PM

It could be a good plan. How can you control yourself if you lose your investments? This idea is good, but I will not do it because Bitcoin will find another way to invest, but not this way.
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:26:03 PM

I am better using my idle money to invest on bitcoin rather than selling my house. Its much wise if we are using money that we can afford to lose. Bitcoin price have high valatile and still unpredictable. Its very risky if you sell your house to buy bitcoin

It is not always smart to sell the things that you already established. Even if you are deeply enthusiastic about this currency, if everything goes wrong, then in a few years from now, you might be living in the streets. People work work just to establish a house. Sell some Jewelries or watched, but not the house.

Smiley Smiley most people do not agree with this investment method too risky you know the encrypted money market has a strong volatility remember in a few years ago this bitcoin has several months market value that is reduced by 90% if it own a home or borrow a loans so to invest then such things must not be done.there are many opportunity always but if you take a risk you just lose you wealth more.I admit that a bitcoin investment has always given advantage but if I use another way like to buy bitcoins I have not dared .there is a way to differentiate and for me what I use is bitcoin .I work very hard so I can assemble and need to be patience so you come long to our future to accumulate a lot of it in bitcoin and then I got more bitcoin .in that reason I suppose to invest in bitcoin because of the many that I accumulated money good for investing for so we know how to grow its not the way to sell properties and houses for using investment reason .there are many ways how to invest for your own goal.I mean there are many ways you can develop it in bitcoin like we talk about investment.

If I will know BTC way back in the year 2010-2011, I might sell my properties because only a few knew the potential it can bring but right now above 15K$, this is a very high risk decision specially for people who are just barely getting by.

bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:43:51 PM

Just imagine selling your $259,900 house for 43BTC and 2 Months in street.

and after just 2 months sell 43BTC for $498198.

Again buying the previous also you will be in profit of $472298.

would you try this technique.
It may be considered as a great idea sonehow but still it is consideree to be risky knowing that there's q large possibility that after selling your house, the value of bitcoin will fall down wihich will make you loose your money for sure. The best thing to do in this kind of situation is to observe first the price if it is going up or down so you wouldn't end up regretting it.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:59:15 PM

It could be a good plan. How can you control yourself if you lose your investments? This idea is good, but I will not do it because Bitcoin will find another way to invest, but not this way.
It seems you have mistaken in your post.

Bitcoin will find another way

What do you mean Grin? Because you are the object investing money to Bitcoin. In additional, Bitcoin can not find another way to invest, because it is the asset for the investor invest money. Wink
AltheaHeart14

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:10:33 PM

You are really a risk taker dude, but selling you house for invesment was really not a good i dea, you know that bitcoin market was unpredictable' yes you may gain income but it require time, since price of bitcoin was volatile, what it it stay on lowest price? What will happen? Where you plan to stay?, just think about it dude.

● ALAX.io  | The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers
█ ██████████ █       TGE    17th Apr    █ ██████████ █
-doubleU-
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1307

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:13:35 AM

Sell the own House is a very unwise choice to invest in bitcoins. I invest only spare cash, Money what i can lose without sleepless nights on the street.

███████████████████████████
█████████▀▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀████████
█████▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀█████
████ █▀▄███████████▄▀██████
███▄█ ███████▀ ██████ █ ███
██▀█ ███  ▀▀█  ▀██████ █ ██
██ █ ████▄▄      ▀▀▀██ █ ██
██ █ █████▌        ▄██ ████
███▄█ █████▄▄   ▄▄███ █▀███
████▀█▄▀█████▌  ▀██▀▄█ ████
█████▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀▄█████
████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████████████████████
█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█  ▄  ▄▀▀ █   ▄▀█ ▀█▀ ▄▀▀ ▄███▄
█ █▀█ █ █ █ █ ▀█▀ ▀▀█ █   █ █  █  ▀▀█ ▀███▀
█ █▄█ █▄█ █▄█     ▄▄▀ ▀▄▄ █▄▀  █  ▄▄▀   
                                        █
████████████████████████████████████ 
███▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀███ 
█▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀████▄
█ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ █████
█ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ █████
█▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄████▀
███▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄███
████████████████████████████████████
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▐█████████████▌
▄█  █████████
▄█████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████  ███████████▀
▄█  ██████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████████▀
███████
█████████████████████
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:49:24 AM

Just imagine selling your $259,900 house for 43BTC and 2 Months in street.

and after just 2 months sell 43BTC for $498198.

Again buying the previous also you will be in profit of $472298.

would you try this technique.

Telling the truth I can not imagine that someone would sell the house and invest money in cryptocurrencies. I like crypto and all that connected with it. But real estate is more preferable direction of investments.
fotosonics

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:37:37 AM

I think you are too brave to do that because we can not predict exactly the value or anything possible if there are guidelines that can predict the exact future I dare to do what you suggest
Saodesu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:56:18 AM

excessively unsafe, would you say you are going, making it impossible to chance everything for bitcoin?

home is the place we take shield, on the off chance that we offer it at that point utilize the cash to put resources into bitcoin.

yet, the value bitcoin could be immediately down even not sold, at that point how when it happens, our cash will run out and we will think about the roadside in light of the fact that the house we have sold, and that is an exceptionally moronic thought
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:42:50 AM

I think this is an adventurous approach, you only consider the good side, and did not take into account the bitcoin prices will fall, so do not do something adventurous.

Every person wants to become rich in a fast and straightforward way. Just like winning the lotto. In my view, I think we have a lot of methods to invest in bitcoin we have friends and family that sustenance our desires. Taking threat by investing is a unique thing but making stupid conclusions. You should spend if you have extra funds that you don't need anymore. Don't create a big problem on your entire life.
gregorio5

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:55:44 AM

Are you crazy? I would never do this. This is too risky, what would happen if BTC goes down and you can't buy the house back?  What would happen to you and your family?  I am sure your wife/husband would kill you for doing this so I guess if your are dead you have nothing to worried about.
Bitompel

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:55:52 AM

For reasons unknown that is outside my ability to grasp, there is a surge of posts and string on offering your home, quiting your activity, depleting your charge card restricts and doing some other comparative (not extremely savvy) things to purchase bitcoin. I am rehashing to myself it is more a mystery than the real assertion, however perhaps individuals are thinking along those lines...Do not do that folks.
Colmegs

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:16:36 AM

sounds extremely inept, would you say you will hazard your life only for bitcoin?

on the off chance that somebody will offer his home just to contribute with bitcoin, that individual must be idiotic

bitcoin costs sporadically, if for instance you offer a house at that point utilize the cash to purchase bitcoin, however when you need to offer it and the value drops, you will lose the house, and that is idiotic
Sacred Fires

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:42:03 AM

the valuation of BTC is constantly blowing up and this could ravenousness anybody to put into it however it doesn't imply that u can pitch your home to put into it, at that point where might that speculator live  Grin. What I mean is that one need not to put his whole sparing into the BTC in light of the fact that nothing is 100% put stock in commendable in this world, however BTC is the financial eventual fate of planet yet one ought not put his whole cash into it but rather my recommendation to all is put into BTC as per your accommodation yet unquestionably put into BTC.
Chaser35

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:48:35 AM

Bitcoine is so curious enough to try to sell the house, but everyone is not exaggerating the job of selling it at home, but it would be better if you sell your car, because Bitcoin will soon have a big boom so we can buy it with him.
elsie34

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:50:16 AM

I think this is an adventurous approach, you only consider the good side, and did not take into account the bitcoin prices will fall, so do not do something adventurous.

Every person wants to become rich in a fast and straightforward way. Just like winning the lotto. In my view, I think we have a lot of methods to invest in bitcoin we have friends and family that sustenance our desires. Taking threat by investing is a unique thing but making stupid conclusions. You should spend if you have extra funds that you don't need anymore. Don't create a big problem on your entire life.

agree, much better if he wont risk his house just for the sake of investments . there were still many ways in order to earn and invest in bitcoin like for example working online (e.g sig campaigns, freelancing jobs , bitcoin faucet, etc.) you can also apply and work for a real jobs offline and if ever you earn your first salary , you can then use it to buy and invest bitcoin without taking any risk. you may also consult first to your loved ones and friends before you do any big decesions like this so that they can give you a proper advice and moral support if ever bad happens to you.
BTCsuccessor

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:15:17 AM

Since I don't own any properties, I will not do this. Why do you need to do this ? why not focus more on getting money without sacrificing all your memories with your house. Yes bitcoin is really profitable but doing this is not an Ideal thing, save money then invest on bitcoin later on.
You do not even have to sacrifice your home or jewelry ect. It's not a money answer to everyone. Yes we know that the human world is almost in money, many live like that but we do not need to sacrifice our home or any other equipment. patience and diligence are needed to further improve.
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:25:28 AM

I have sold my house for investing in bitcoin and i feel good because the bitcoin is good for me and i will make more house if the bitcoin grow and the investors like me can enjoy the profit of bitcoin in the bitcoin started growth then the crypto market will be around the world and then we will be happy for this investment soon.

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: