Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:11:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can a lesbian fall inlove with a guy?  (Read 1067 times)
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 01:40:08 PM

Love is blind, so we don't actually care whatever the species the person we love or like. Genders are illusions to what you wanted to be labeled but it doesn't define whether you should fall in love in the same gender or not. 
Well that’s the old story say “Love is Blind” but now it wasn’t the reality besides now “Love is FOOL” because even how stupid your partner yet you find him as lovable so what’s the Blind there?thats foolishness I guess right?

But like what you said about the possibility of him being love by a lesbian ?for me that’s possible and maybe will bring good to both of you in time.because Man is for Female and Woman is for Male
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CPNpr

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 07:26:05 AM

No. She is lesbian for reason.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 10:10:11 AM

There's possibility. I have lesbian highschool friends who are now married to a guy. So anything is possible unless this particular lesbian is only open for girl relationship and firm with what she feels about herself.

But we really cant say, try to approach her and see if you can do something to change her mind.

Sourhearrt

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 05:49:07 AM

We have many bisexual among us in this world and some still dont know they are until they find out,yes lesbians can fall in love with any guy

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
LordOfRipple

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 06:18:50 PM

It’s the most strange question I’ve ever asked myself Grin
Medwighton

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 01:41:29 PM

Daaamn boy what a tricky situation we got here. Anyway I hope you'll make through (or in, lol)
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 12:00:27 AM

Of course yes there are many happen lesbian falling inlove with the boys, in reality lesbian is a girl so not possible to fall inlove with the boy.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 07:55:40 PM

Women have a strong sense of smell. If a man has strong enough male pheromones, any woman might think and act like she is in love with him. But true love grows. It's seldom that love at first sight ever happens. By the time this woman realizes that it was pheromones (if she ever does), she might be in love with the guy for himself.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Caluci

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 12:42:35 AM

I think this question should be written differently: can a guy fall in love with a lesbian
wasalak07

Activity: 18
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 01:05:04 AM

When it comes to love everything is possible lesbian/gay can fall in love with the opposite sex. nobody can judge feeling every personality of a person.
Medwighton

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 12:24:50 PM

I think this question should be written differently: can a guy fall in love with a lesbian
Why not?
cobbs87

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 03:13:22 AM

Of course. There could be a change of hearts there. I had a friend once way back high school, that would be 8 years now. She is a lesbian for all we know that. And after all that, I saw her on Facebook with a guy and their baby. Anything can happen dude.
KenRodriquest

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 06:19:04 AM

of course, basically lesbian still a girl. And being lesbian doesn't mean that they are meant for girls only
Medwighton

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 10:15:05 AM

of course, basically lesbian still a girl. And being lesbian doesn't mean that they are meant for girls only
Lesbian think about mans differently. Mans simply dont attract lesbians at all
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2019, 07:40:19 PM

probably you must first take into account the fact that active lesbian or passive.  If active, then she paired with another girl plays the role of a man, and this says that she and the man definitely can’t be.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
walterz

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 12:54:41 PM

It depends on what kinds of love you are referring, but overall nothing impossible especially if it comes to your heart
oneblagobl

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 02:57:45 AM

Sure can, by their nature, people like the opposite sex
iq_armando

Activity: 379
Merit: 112

Tips: 3DhgXE1BedBJY6uxjxai3Nsaj8sXGU4ite

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 02:49:25 PM

This post has been around for several years, 2017, but I know a case of a girl who spent a long time with another girl, and now she has been with a boy.

But maybe in these cases she is not a lesbian but bisexual, I don't know.

devil2man

Activity: 759
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 03:16:09 PM

in my opinion it is possible that a lesbian falls in love with a guy, everything is possible in life, but i think it is more likely that she will become bisexual that means she start love both women and men
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 05:14:42 PM

Just to answer OP's question yes they could still fall inlove,
It doesn't matter how they see theirself no matter what gender they are love doesn't care about the gender or sexuality of their partner.
There are so many proof about it a lesbian falling inlove to a guy a gay falling inlove to a girl and they could both have a family.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: