Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:30:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MEET NKOR-New standard for verification and distribution of digital data  (Read 8431 times)
NKOR (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:31:03 AM

Great project guys! Finally, a similar project will appear on the market for the fair distribution of content, its analysis, verification of plagiarism and transparent search for indexed content. I think that the team will cope with the task, and we will see a really high-quality project!
I completely agree with you! Do you happen to know when to release the final working version of the platform?
If I'm not mistaken, then the launch is planned for the end of 2018! But the beta version of the platform will be presented in the second quarter, so that maybe all ICO participants will be able to test it!

That's correct! End of 2018

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NKOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:33:11 AM

Please tell me, I read your White Paper, but I can not figure out what your company does and what the idea is. Can you explain it to me?
Yes, of course! Innovative NKOR technology for processing data using a multi-level index hashing algorithm can solve the current problems of tracking and distributing digital data.
And what exactly is the problem? Is there such a request for tracking digital data?

Yes! the tracking will allow us to protect the copyrights, which is the real problem. The currency legal farmwork is unable to properly handle digital data.
NKOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:34:19 AM

This is just a wonderful project with a huge potential, I'm sure that the team will cope with the task! Tell me, will there be a mobile application, in particular a phone?
I think it's mandatory! I believe that mobile devices have occupied a huge part of our lives, so there is no doubt that there will be an opportunity to use the platform on mobile devices! You can use the services of this platform anywhere in the world, it's very convenient!
I fully agree with you, if you are not satisfied with the phone, the mobile devices are also tablets, which are now able to replace the computer!
Yes, maybe you are right! Tell me please, and the sale of the tokens still goes? Can I buy them now?

Public sale (TGE) will start on March 3! you will be able to make a contribution then.
NKOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:37:18 AM

Please tell me, I read your White Paper, but I can not figure out what your company does and what the idea is. Can you explain it to me?
Yes, of course! Innovative NKOR technology for processing data using a multi-level index hashing algorithm can solve the current problems of tracking and distributing digital data.
And what exactly is the problem? Is there such a request for tracking digital data?
Of course, the problem is that the creators, whether the creator of digital content or the content-consumer, especially the "small" participants can not protect their Intellectual Property from its download, change or distribution without permission. In the current climate of centralized digital distribution platforms (for example, YouTube), the confidentiality of users almost does not exist
It turns out that the company NKOR thanks to its innovations in this segment of the market will be able to monitor all the ongoing processes?
It can be said so, but it will be more accurate to state that the new technology of NKOR will authenticate digital data, which are then associated with the transaction on the block chain using intellectual contracts. With timestamps, it provides an unchanged and publicly available authenticity record, monitors the loading and sharing of the same content with non-licensed objects, verifies IP and copyright of content creators, and allows them to monetize their distribution.

Do you mean smart contracts when you are mentioning "intellectual contracts"? Where can I study them?

I think he meant smart contract. you can learn more about in our WP, but if you have any specific question, we are here to help.
NKOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:39:34 AM

Hey! thanks for letting us know- now it's fixed. you can check it out here: http://nkor.io/NKOR_WP_-_V9.0.pdf
NKOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:46:45 AM

This is just a wonderful project with a huge potential, I'm sure that the team will cope with the task! Tell me, will there be a mobile application, in particular a phone?

Firstly we are planning to do for desktops. But there will be a light version accessible from browser, so you’ll be able to access it from phone.
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:15:01 PM

Hi guys! What does NKOR make new? What for do we need it? Why do we need it?  Huh
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:15:34 PM

Hi guys! What does NKOR make new? What for do we need it? Why do we need it?  Huh
NKOR’s technology authenticates data, which is then linked to a transaction on a blockchain via smart contracts, timestamps it to provide an immutable and publicly readable record of copyright, and prevents the uploading and sharing of the same data by non licensed entities.
23coins

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:15:47 PM

NKOR’s technology authenticates data, which is then linked to a transaction on a blockchain via smart contracts, timestamps it to provide an immutable and publicly readable record of copyright, and prevents the uploading and sharing of the same data by non licensed entities.
And who created this technology? I really want to know)
elrugrim

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:16:14 PM

Writers, artists, musicians, designers, painters, photographers, software developers, and anyone with a creative flare or authorship of original data that required IP and copyright protection.
23coins

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:16:28 PM

Writers, artists, musicians, designers, painters, photographers, software developers, and anyone with a creative flare or authorship of original data that required IP and copyright protection.
Great)) It is very good that so smart and cool people are participating.
So and who use this content?
elrugrim

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:17:06 PM

Anyone who wants to consume digital content, gain access to new venues of creativity which are not controlled or filtered by intermediaries, and support new content creators’ artwork.
23coins

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:17:23 PM

Anyone who wants to consume digital content, gain access to new venues of creativity which are not controlled or filtered by intermediaries, and support new content creators’ artwork.
Well, describe me your platform in few words. I heard some info, but I want to learn it from you  Smiley
elrugrim

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:17:42 PM

Well, describe me your platform in few words. I heard some info, but I want to learn it from you  Smiley
NKOR will be a fully decentralized information-based platform which hosts three different markets: ● Content distribution market ● Computing power market (for providing computing power for content analysis, indexing, and searches). ● AI-based analysis market for algo developers, for improving content research and activity analysis.
23coins

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:17:58 PM

NKOR will be a fully decentralized information-based platform which hosts three different markets: ● Content distribution market ● Computing power market (for providing computing power for content analysis, indexing, and searches). ● AI-based analysis market for algo developers, for improving content research and activity analysis.
Explain me the methods of working with your platform? I want to understand more…
elrugrim

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:18:25 PM

Explain me the methods of working with your platform? I want to understand more…
The operating method of the system will consist of the following base pillars:
•   Maintainer nodes which provide computing power
•   Decentralized storage
•   Consensus algorithm based on voting, arbitration and stakes for worker nodes system
23coins

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:18:41 PM

•   Consensus algorithm based on voting, arbitration and stakes for worker nodes system

And what for do we need storage? What will you keep there? Maybe data?
elrugrim

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:19:12 PM

Decentralized storage for ○ Files. ○ Meta information. ○ File indexes. ○ Algorithms schemes. ○ History of updates for models (e.g. weights for Neural Networks).
23coins

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:19:30 PM

Decentralized storage for ○ Files. ○ Meta information. ○ File indexes. ○ Algorithms schemes. ○ History of updates for models (e.g. weights for Neural Networks).
Everything is clear now)) You were good in explanation)) Thank you for everything)) We will work together soon  Smiley
elrugrim

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:19:49 PM

Everything is clear now)) You were good in explanation)) Thank you for everything)) We will work together soon  Smiley
Waiting for you)) Good luck!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: