Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:30:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MEET NKOR-New standard for verification and distribution of digital data  (Read 8434 times)
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:41:21 PM

wow something new and interesting enough for me.I think that this project is worthy of a large investment.Tell me please what is NNIA? Why do we need it?

are you investing?NNIA is an algorithm developed by NKOR for checking and indexing files on the platform.

I think that now is the time to invest,the project is really profitable.And how does it work? How exactly, I need all information.

TGE will start this March, pre sale will be announced soon! It operates in the following steps:  File type processing  NKOR Worker Nodes searches file system (IPFS/FileCoin) where Indexes are stored and searches using NKOR Indexing Engine which is provided by worker nodes to find fuzzy matches. The search applies statistics and NKOR Deep Reinforcement Core Module (NDRC).  File is encrypted and stored to file system.  Based on license type, files is marked as either opened or protected.  User pays fee for registration request and file storing using file system. Fee is based on file size

a very convenient time for me!What is the total number of tokens for this project?)

I think it does not matter really when to invest,and most importantly where!

I think that in this project you can invest without fear.To finance the NKOR ecosystem, 200 millions issued tokens (NKR) will be in total supply and 40 millions will be offered in a sale event. The NKR token price will be a fixed price (in ETH), and the distributed NKR tokens will constitute the total amount of available liquidity.

Well, describe me your platform in few words. I heard some info, but I want to learn it from you  Smiley

NKOR will be a fully decentralized information-based platform which hosts three different markets:  Content distribution market  Computing power market (for providing computing power for content analysis, indexing, and searches).  AI-based analysis market for algo developers, for improving content research and activity analysis.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:42:17 PM

I understand correctly that this is the POW platform?Then, as I understand, this is not ICO, since in March, just the generation of tokens?
Probably yes, but what is this very important question?Do you need a project necessarily ICO? In the framework of this project you can also earn by spreading your personal programmer's content, getting copyright to it and laying it out for sale.
It turns out that I can earn with the help of mining, right?
On what algorithm will this work?I want to tell you something. you did not carefully study the information about the project. At the very end of 2017, there was a pre-sale, and therefore, this is the ICO, as the young man wanted it to be higher.
It will not work like regular PoW mining. The system will issue currency to those, who provided Nodes with computational power for content analysis.I'll add that there is also a bonus program! Therefore, once again, this is confirmation of the fact that it is worth participating in this project!
The currency will be under our consensus algorithm which will be secured by reputation(voting) and stake mechanisms. We are in process of development and testing different parameters to prove scaling and redundancy for such consensus algorithm.Pre sale is still running. TGE (another word for ICO) will take place in March
But in any case, I can make money with my computing power, all right?Glad to know that. After the pre sale does it mean it will then be doing some marketing for the project to be supported by users probably bounty campaigns?  I would be interested to join the TGE if I see its not just me who will be interested to the project. This could really be huge if developed thoroughly.
Will I be able to purchase different authorial content using this platform?Bounty canpaign will launch next week (;
Yes! Content creators will be able to receive payments for their work from content consumers.
That is, there will be a special trading floor where I can purchase a license right?
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:46:46 PM

wow something new and interesting enough for me.I think that this project is worthy of a large investment.Tell me please what is NNIA? Why do we need it?

are you investing?NNIA is an algorithm developed by NKOR for checking and indexing files on the platform.

I think that now is the time to invest,the project is really profitable.And how does it work? How exactly, I need all information.

TGE will start this March, pre sale will be announced soon! It operates in the following steps:  File type processing  NKOR Worker Nodes searches file system (IPFS/FileCoin) where Indexes are stored and searches using NKOR Indexing Engine which is provided by worker nodes to find fuzzy matches. The search applies statistics and NKOR Deep Reinforcement Core Module (NDRC).  File is encrypted and stored to file system.  Based on license type, files is marked as either opened or protected.  User pays fee for registration request and file storing using file system. Fee is based on file size

a very convenient time for me!What is the total number of tokens for this project?)

I think it does not matter really when to invest,and most importantly where!

I think that in this project you can invest without fear.To finance the NKOR ecosystem, 200 millions issued tokens (NKR) will be in total supply and 40 millions will be offered in a sale event. The NKR token price will be a fixed price (in ETH), and the distributed NKR tokens will constitute the total amount of available liquidity.

Well, describe me your platform in few words. I heard some info, but I want to learn it from you  Smiley

NKOR will be a fully decentralized information-based platform which hosts three different markets:  Content distribution market  Computing power market (for providing computing power for content analysis, indexing, and searches).  AI-based analysis market for algo developers, for improving content research and activity analysis.

Explain me the methods of working with your platform? I want to understand more
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:47:23 PM

I understand correctly that this is the POW platform?Then, as I understand, this is not ICO, since in March, just the generation of tokens?
Probably yes, but what is this very important question?Do you need a project necessarily ICO? In the framework of this project you can also earn by spreading your personal programmer's content, getting copyright to it and laying it out for sale.
On what algorithm will this work?I want to tell you something. you did not carefully study the information about the project. At the very end of 2017, there was a pre-sale, and therefore, this is the ICO, as the young man wanted it to be higher.
It will not work like regular PoW mining. The system will issue currency to those, who provided Nodes with computational power for content analysis.I'll add that there is also a bonus program! Therefore, once again, this is confirmation of the fact that it is worth participating in this project!
The currency will be under our consensus algorithm which will be secured by reputation(voting) and stake mechanisms. We are in process of development and testing different parameters to prove scaling and redundancy for such consensus algorithm.Pre sale is still running. TGE (another word for ICO) will take place in March
But in any case, I can make money with my computing power, all right?Glad to know that. After the pre sale does it mean it will then be doing some marketing for the project to be supported by users probably bounty campaigns?  I would be interested to join the TGE if I see its not just me who will be interested to the project. This could really be huge if developed thoroughly.
Will I be able to purchase different authorial content using this platform?Bounty canpaign will launch next week (;
Yes! Content creators will be able to receive payments for their work from content consumers.
That is, there will be a special trading floor where I can purchase a license right?
Exactly, the platform will allow content consumers to do so.
Will it be absolutely any content? Music, movies, books, games?
That is, it turns out the platform will also position itself as a publisher or I'm wrong
NKOR (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 02:59:56 PM

Yes
NKOR (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 03:04:03 PM

Exactly, the platform will allow content consumers to do so.
Will it be absolutely any content? Music, movies, books, games?
That is, it turns out the platform will also position itself as a publisher or I'm wrong

Yes, but we will start with books and pictures, after that -  music, later - videos, etc
zinwirk

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:34:03 PM

Why no newbie in bounty? Always saying for a jr member and up
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:23:10 PM

If I understand correctly, the platform is aimed at indexing and identifying each object within its platform, right? To confirm its uniqueness and have the right to be called the author's material right?
tarzanbigcity

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:24:37 PM

If I understand correctly, the platform is aimed at indexing and identifying each object within its platform, right? To confirm its uniqueness and have the right to be called the author's material right?
Well, in general, yes. You're right.
Also, when a new material is added to the knowledge base, it will be tested for plagiarism, for this purpose all materials will be indexed.
spartanrules

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:25:40 PM

Also, when a new material is added to the knowledge base, it will be tested for plagiarism, for this purpose all materials will be indexed.
But this is really a complicated and time-consuming process. To produce such large-scale calculations and data processing, serious equipment is necessary, right?
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:26:34 PM

But this is really a complicated and time-consuming process. To produce such large-scale calculations and data processing, serious equipment is necessary, right?
Of course, all is true. But it will provide data processing thanks to the users who will be connected to this platform.
spartanrules

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:27:09 PM

Of course, all is true. But it will provide data processing thanks to the users who will be connected to this platform.
I do not quite understand what exactly you mean ...
Can you explain it to me?
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:28:57 PM

This will be the POW platform, so that users can provide their computing power for data processing. Thus, the platform will support its work capacity, and users will earn tokens. everything is simple.
spartanrules

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:29:30 PM

This will be the POW platform, so that users can provide their computing power for data processing. Thus, the platform will support its work capacity, and users will earn tokens. everything is simple.
Really? But I thought it was the POS platform, was not it?
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:30:33 PM

In fact, this platform will support and combine the work of both these algorithms. But I can not answer how all this will interact, I do not fully understand the certain subtleties of this system.  Cheesy
spartanrules

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:31:42 PM

In fact, this platform will support and combine the work of both these algorithms. But I can not answer how all this will interact, I do not fully understand the certain subtleties of this system.  Cheesy
I like it, we need to study more closely this technology, it looks very attractive in terms of investments!
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:33:22 PM

I like it, we need to study more closely this technology, it looks very attractive in terms of investments!
you can study reading Whitepaper, everything is described in detail, maybe you'll understand better how all the subtleties of this platform work
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:35:09 PM

I'm more interested in how such a thing will work. as transfer or sale of copyrights.
If I want to buy someone's copyright for certain content, then how can I do this?
awas

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:36:05 PM

I'm more interested in how such a thing will work. as transfer or sale of copyrights.
If I want to buy someone's copyright for certain content, then how can I do this?
Very simple, as in ordinary life.
you will need to purchase a license for this content.
Everything is simple
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:36:46 PM

Very simple, as in ordinary life.
you will need to purchase a license for this content.
Everything is simple
But how can I be sure that copyrights will be transferred to my side? Where are the guarantees?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: