Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:17:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MEET NKOR-New standard for verification and distribution of digital data  (Read 8431 times)
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:42:09 PM

I have a question about NKOR. What is it? What it will use?
•   ERC-20 for the NKR token.
•   Lottery libraries for worker nodes
•   Content publishing and selling contracts
•   Useful Job contract for worker nodes

Can you tell me precisely about tokens ? What is the standard? Where it is going to be implemented?
The NKR token will be implemented on the public Ethereum blockchain as an ERC20 token.
The Ethereum blockchain is the industry’s standard for issuing custom digital assets and smart
contracts. The ERC20 token interface enables the development of a standard token which is
compatible with the existing infrastructure of the Ethereum ecosystem, such as development
tools, wallets, and exchanges. Ethereum’s ability to deploy Turing-complete trustless smart
contracts enables complex issuance rules for digital financial contracts and cryptocurrencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:42:29 PM

Can you tell me precisely about tokens ? What is the standard? Where it is going to be implemented?
The NKR token will be implemented on the public Ethereum blockchain as an ERC20 token.
The Ethereum blockchain is the industry’s standard for issuing custom digital assets and smart
contracts. The ERC20 token interface enables the development of a standard token which is
compatible with the existing infrastructure of the Ethereum ecosystem, such as development
tools, wallets, and exchanges. Ethereum’s ability to deploy Turing-complete trustless smart
contracts enables complex issuance rules for digital financial contracts and cryptocurrencies.

And what means NNIA? I saw this term in your platform. Explain me please! How does it work?  Huh
Fritz93

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:42:49 PM

And what means NNIA? I saw this term in your platform. Explain me please! How does it work?  Huh
NNIA is an algorithm developed by NKOR for checking and indexing files on the platform. It operates in the following steps:
● File type processing
● NKOR Worker Nodes searches file system (IPFS/FileCoin) where Indexes are stored and searches using NKOR Indexing Engine which is provided by worker nodes to find fuzzy matches. The search applies statistics and NKOR Deep Reinforcement Core Module (NDRC).
● File is encrypted and stored to file system.
nrvkush

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:43:04 PM

NNIA is an algorithm developed by NKOR for checking and indexing files on the platform. It operates in the following steps:
● File type processing
● NKOR Worker Nodes searches file system (IPFS/FileCoin) where Indexes are stored and searches using NKOR Indexing Engine which is provided by worker nodes to find fuzzy matches. The search applies statistics and NKOR Deep Reinforcement Core Module (NDRC).

How can I register in your platform? Is it possible to be anonymous there?
Fritz93

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:43:20 PM

● File type processing

Registration on the NKOR platform offers three basic registration types: Anonymous, filterable, public. Participants can provide full or partial data regarding their profile, as well as protect their data with multi factor authentication, thus having more control regarding the exposure for their content or profile, which can be public or hidden, on the internal search engine of the platform (the NSE). Users of the platform, even if they set their profile to hidden, can still have the ability to find other public users. The NSE performed searches are based on filters and indexes, where all hashed data from the search go to the ledger.
nrvkush

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:43:42 PM

● File type processing

Registration on the NKOR platform offers three basic registration types: Anonymous, filterable, public. Participants can provide full or partial data regarding their profile, as well as protect their data with multi factor authentication, thus having more control regarding the exposure for their content or profile, which can be public or hidden, on the internal search engine of the platform (the NSE). Users of the platform, even if they set their profile to hidden, can still have the ability to find other public users. The NSE performed searches are based on filters and indexes, where all hashed data from the search go to the ledger.
Thank you very much for your answers)) It’s a good project)) I will think)))
 Smiley
Fritz93

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:44:01 PM

● File type processing

Thank you very much for your answers)) It’s a good project)) I will think)))
 Smiley
Not at all)) Contact us again! We are happy to help you any moment you need!))
Creeptolady

Activity: 70
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:40:14 AM

I think this is the first project I've seen for content creators and licence protection. There might be others out there. I'd like to know the advantage of this over existing and futuristic competition. Also, I don't really understand why projects are so keen on lotteries and contests versus simply giving out airdrops for mini tasks.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vitlk

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 11:31:31 AM

I can not put a signature on my profile. where you can see more detailed instructions?
NKOR (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 11:34:58 AM

I can not put a signature on my profile. where you can see more detailed instructions?

Hey there! since you are a newbie, you can't add a signature. Come back with that question when you become at least a JR member! good luck
NKOR (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 11:36:11 AM

I think this is the first project I've seen for content creators and licence protection. There might be others out there. I'd like to know the advantage of this over existing and futuristic competition. Also, I don't really understand why projects are so keen on lotteries and contests versus simply giving out airdrops for mini tasks.

fine question! True, they are other projects focusing on the same issue- copyrights. But, as we understand it- they are just creating a content registering by hashing, so there will be no social network or content platform around it. We aim to be a social platform (like the platforms we all use today to upload our content to), and we do not focus just on images (but all digital creations). The main feature they provide called "Content as a Smart Contract" - it is the ability to transfer content license, and so are we.
vitlk

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 12:28:15 PM

how many tokens do I get for Rank 3 and Rank 2?
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:17:03 PM

it is a good project. For me it will be very useful, because I write articles, and I regularly need to get copyright on them.
Sakiri4

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:22:12 PM

has this platform got analogues? Will there be a lot of competition?
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:27:15 PM

has this platform got analogues? Will there be a lot of competition?
I think that each platform is interested in attracting the largest possible number of participants, so that the competition won’t be so noticeable.
nrvkush

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:32:08 PM

Guys, the platform is just unreal space! But I'm interested in the question: it turns out, I can’t apply to private services to get copyrights for the book, can I?.
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:37:24 PM

Guys, the platform is just unreal space! But I'm interested in the question: it turns out, I can’t apply to private services to get copyrights for the book, can I?.
the platform is universal, you can make all operations with it.
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:43:03 PM

is there a trading platform where I can deal with the purchase and sale of licensed content?
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:48:17 PM

is there a trading platform where I can deal with the purchase and sale of licensed content?
yes, it is stipulated. Only a logical question arises: what kind of content this can be? Are these products only intellectual and creative activity, or software is included too?
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:54:54 PM

yes, it is stipulated. Only a logical question arises: what kind of content this can be? Are these products only intellectual and creative activity, or software is included too?
it seems to me that the creators position themselves as a serious platform, most likely there will be products of intellectual activity and art here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: