Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:53:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MEET NKOR-New standard for verification and distribution of digital data  (Read 8434 times)
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:39:46 AM

I want to tell you something. you did not carefully study the information about the project. At the very end of 2017, there was a pre-sale, and therefore, this is the ICO, as the young man wanted it to be higher.
I'll add that there is also a bonus program! Therefore, once again, this is confirmation of the fact that it is worth participating in this project!
Pre sale is still running. TGE (another word for ICO) will take place in March
Glad to know that. After the pre sale does it mean it will then be doing some marketing for the project to be supported by users probably bounty campaigns?  I would be interested to join the TGE if I see its not just me who will be interested to the project. This could really be huge if developed thoroughly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:44:53 AM

I want to tell you something. you did not carefully study the information about the project. At the very end of 2017, there was a pre-sale, and therefore, this is the ICO, as the young man wanted it to be higher.
I think that now is the time to invest,the project is really profitable. Why be sure the programmer's content? It seems to me that this can be any industry, both technical and humanitarian, as well as economic.

TGE will start this March, pre sale will be announced soon! Yes, you are right, the content can be completely diverse. It is a pity of course that the platform is not Ethereum, this, I think, significantly reduces the credibility of it, but I think that over the platform it is still necessary to work and work.

a very convenient time for me! I would be only too glad if this project developed and developed, because I have never seen such analogues anywhere else. And it would be useful for students and people of creative professions.
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:45:21 AM

I'll add that there is also a bonus program! Therefore, once again, this is confirmation of the fact that it is worth participating in this project!
Glad to know that. After the pre sale does it mean it will then be doing some marketing for the project to be supported by users probably bounty campaigns?  I would be interested to join the TGE if I see its not just me who will be interested to the project. This could really be huge if developed thoroughly.
Is this the functional the team is going to conduct? Simple does not seem this little and is not enough in full
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:50:35 AM

I think that now is the time to invest,the project is really profitable. Why be sure the programmer's content? It seems to me that this can be any industry, both technical and humanitarian, as well as economic.

TGE will start this March, pre sale will be announced soon! Yes, you are right, the content can be completely diverse. It is a pity of course that the platform is not Ethereum, this, I think, significantly reduces the credibility of it, but I think that over the platform it is still necessary to work and work.

a very convenient time for me! I would be only too glad if this project developed and developed, because I have never seen such analogues anywhere else. And it would be useful for students and people of creative professions.

I think it does not matter really when to invest,and most importantly where! And even those who have money))) I would like to talk more about the timing. It turns out that the platform will end at the end of 2018? That is, then the actions with content will be banned, and I can not continue to download anything?
Seidr

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:50:54 AM

Is this the functional the team is going to conduct? Simple does not seem this little and is not enough in full
Of course not, just one of several solutions you wrote
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:56:09 AM

I think it does not matter really when to invest,and most importantly where! And even those who have money))) I would like to talk more about the timing. It turns out that the platform will end at the end of 2018? That is, then the actions with content will be banned, and I can not continue to download anything?

I think that now we can approximately determine the forecast your investments
Neymar10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:56:43 AM

Why do I need one, I want to fully know how the project will be guided! I can not invest money in emptiness
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:01:19 AM

and what are the forecasts? NKOR’s novel technology authenticates digital data, which is then linked to a transaction on a blockchain via smart contracts, timestamps it to provide an immutable and publicly readable record of authenticity, tracks the uploading and sharing of the same content by non licensed entities, verifies the IP and copyright of content creators, and allows them to monetize from its distribution. Similar projects have already been partially implemented! Success requires a unique function!
Seidr

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:01:52 AM

Why do I need one, I want to fully know how the project will be guided! I can not invest money in emptiness
I agree, it's just not right to invest money if you are not sure about the success of the project. Here are a couple of decisions from the team
monitors the downloading and sharing of the same content without an entity license, verifies the IP and copyright of content creators and allows them to monetize their distribution.
The NKOR technology authenticates the data that is then associated with the block chain transaction through clever contracts, timestamps to provide an unchanged and publicly available copyright record,
and prevents the loading and sharing of the same data by non-licensed objects.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:06:52 AM

and what are the forecasts? NKOR’s novel technology authenticates digital data, which is then linked to a transaction on a blockchain via smart contracts, timestamps it to provide an immutable and publicly readable record of authenticity, tracks the uploading and sharing of the same content by non licensed entities, verifies the IP and copyright of content creators, and allows them to monetize from its distribution. Similar projects have already been partially implemented! Success requires a unique function!

at the moment only positive ahah. Can you pls specify?
Neymar10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:07:35 AM

I agree, it's just not right to invest money if you are not sure about the success of the project. Here are a couple of decisions from the team
monitors the downloading and sharing of the same content without an entity license, verifies the IP and copyright of content creators and allows them to monetize their distribution.
The NKOR technology authenticates the data that is then associated with the block chain transaction through clever contracts, timestamps to provide an unchanged and publicly available copyright record,
Even the developers of the project looked so far ?! I thought about a similar problem, but I did not think that this project is doing exactly this
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:12:19 AM

at the moment only positive ahah. Can you pls specify?

negative predictions can not be.here are all honest and cool
Seidr

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:12:42 AM

Even the developers of the project looked so far ?! I thought about a similar problem, but I did not think that this project is doing exactly this
That's how it all happens by accident) Soon all the problems will end, To solve them
grifinmch

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:30:20 PM

That's how it all happens by accident) Soon all the problems will end, To solve them
don't see this project only one eye only, if it is indeed less sure
with this project may indeed there are both her new do, but just look at first the development of this project to the fore, because projects that may be less interest but for his future results will be successful with a good team.
NKOR (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 07:45:44 AM

Hello friends. This is not correct, right now we are still in the private pre sale phase. public presale will be announced soon and TGE is set for March 3.
NKOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 07:48:27 AM

Bounty campaign is already running. you can join here: http://nkor.io/bounty
NKOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 07:50:06 AM

Hello friend, the platform is Ethereum based.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:55:22 PM

with the ready content, which was already created once, everything is clear. And when new content is created? It can also be monetized through a project, as I understand it, but you can create a lot of content, an unlimited number. Will it be all posted?
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:01:15 PM

with the ready content, which was already created once, everything is clear. And when new content is created? It can also be monetized through a project, as I understand it, but you can create a lot of content, an unlimited number. Will it be all posted?

a good question you touched on. I also thought about whether there are restrictions on the amount of content. After all, you can provide thousands of gigabytes per day))
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:07:17 PM

a good question you touched on. I also thought about whether there are restrictions on the amount of content. After all, you can provide thousands of gigabytes per day))

First, you can provide a huge amount of information, and secondly, if you set the goal - the profit from the content, then it can not be unlimited? Or it can? Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: