Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:37:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypterium thoughts?  (Read 255 times)
Kryptknox (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:10:29 AM

Thoughts on Crypterium.io?? Legit? worth it? is it the opposite of what crypto is about? have done research but coming up with little besides their social marketers sidelining my posts in other forums.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:33:40 AM

Thoughts on Crypterium.io?? Legit? worth it? is it the opposite of what crypto is about? have done research but coming up with little besides their social marketers sidelining my posts in other forums.

I almost joined the bounty campaign (social media posting) of Crypterium but since I am already overloaded with projects I decided to let it go. In my personal view and analysis, it is quite legit but as to the possibility for it to 'moon' I have not looked at its available supply and if there would be burning after the ICO (this can help the coin appreciate in value later). As always, do your own due diligence since it is your money that may be trapped or be gone if the decision turns out to be bad.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:30:44 AM

I almost joined the bounty campaign (social media posting) of Crypterium but since I am already overloaded with projects I decided to let it go. In my personal view and analysis, it is quite legit but as to the possibility for it to 'moon' I have not looked at its available supply and if there would be burning after the ICO (this can help the coin appreciate in value later). As always, do your own due diligence since it is your money that may be trapped or be gone if the decision turns out to be bad.

Yes, seems to be the very interesting project and I have seen their advertisement in coinmarketcap saying that we can pay through coins by drinking the coffee. The community is supporting the project and invested more than 20 million Dollars into the project and continues.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: