Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:19:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Presale]Acumen Network - World's First Decentralized, Global Patent System  (Read 3294 times)
Jailbreak

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:10:20 AM

"Stage 3:  Reform judicial system to include community consensus"

Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
acumennetwork (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:26:28 PM

Bounty is live! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2041517.0
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:12:05 PM

i saw a project very close to this a few months back, there are issues with the patent system and the laws are even harder to overcome! i dont have a good prospect for this project, so sorry guys but it is not a viable idea!

I agree, someone already tried this concept.
But to no avail, no success.
This is a tedious job to embark with, so much legalities and other documentary works to do.
It will be 48 years in the making. So not a good investment at all.

Hey TimeTeller! We appreciate the feedback and believe that we have answered many of your questions in our reply to AmoreJaz. We understand that this is a difficult task, but it is about time that the patent system is changed and at some point someone will eventually make it happen. This is the prime time to make this happen as Congress has a blockchain caucus that is examining the applications of the blockchain. Clearly the government is interested in making changes, which is why getting started on the technology now, when change still seems difficult, will put us in the best position to become the governments solution when they are ready.

Okay then, good luck to your endeavor!
Maybe this project will be your one of the biggest contributions to the humanity.
And don't forget to allot time for soul-searching, else, you might get crazy of what you are getting into.  Wink
acumennetwork (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:50:01 PM

i saw a project very close to this a few months back, there are issues with the patent system and the laws are even harder to overcome! i dont have a good prospect for this project, so sorry guys but it is not a viable idea!

I agree, someone already tried this concept.
But to no avail, no success.
This is a tedious job to embark with, so much legalities and other documentary works to do.
It will be 48 years in the making. So not a good investment at all.

Hey TimeTeller! We appreciate the feedback and believe that we have answered many of your questions in our reply to AmoreJaz. We understand that this is a difficult task, but it is about time that the patent system is changed and at some point someone will eventually make it happen. This is the prime time to make this happen as Congress has a blockchain caucus that is examining the applications of the blockchain. Clearly the government is interested in making changes, which is why getting started on the technology now, when change still seems difficult, will put us in the best position to become the governments solution when they are ready.

Okay then, good luck to your endeavor!
Maybe this project will be your one of the biggest contributions to the humanity.
And don't forget to allot time for soul-searching, else, you might get crazy of what you are getting into.  Wink
We appreciate your support and thank you for your feedback. If you any other concerns, feel free to ask!
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:26:52 PM

decentralized Crypto patent in the market, how can it be ?

acumennetwork (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:14:21 PM

decentralized Crypto patent in the market, how can it be ?
Hello Easy2Mine! Could you rephrase your question? We would love to alleviate any concerns you may have.
acumennetwork (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:09:33 AM

Hello everyone!

We have received many questions about the feasibility of the Acumen Network. We understand that this is a monumental task, but we want to assure you this is a serious project. While it may seem that we use the usual buzz words, we mean what we say and truly believe we can help correct the ills of the modern patent system. This post on our blog should answer many of your questions. If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to as ask. We thank you for your support.

https://medium.com/acumen-network/it-always-seems-impossible-until-it-is-done-f6fb805b44b2
a859898

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:18:14 AM

the idea is good, will pay attention to your post and further information.
i think this topic is simple ,you should edit it again
dfox101

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:33:30 AM

Another newbie ICO, give me a break. What is your credibility and experiences?? Newbie, come on....
xyj790204

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:49:50 AM

Please keep me a place. Looks nice and very interesting project. I'm waiting for more info about ICO and the bounties.
acumennetwork (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:51:50 AM

the idea is good, will pay attention to your post and further information.
i think this topic is simple ,you should edit it again

Please keep me a place. Looks nice and very interesting project. I'm waiting for more info about ICO and the bounties.

Thank you both for your support. We have lots of information on our website at https://acumen.network where we also have our whitepaper. Our bounty is located at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2041517.0.  If you have any more questions feel free to contact us!
acumennetwork (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:01:37 AM

Another newbie ICO, give me a break. What is your credibility and experiences?? Newbie, come on....

Hello dfox101! We hear your concerns loud and clear and hope we address them.We have been lurking on this website since around September 2016 and did not make an account as we were here to learn from others with more experience than us. We understand that we are quite young however both of us have been coding for six to seven years.
Our last project involved creating an app to help out students in our school with scheduling as well as providing school administrators with data and was lauded by our principal. The website for this is located at flexer.uducational.com. This app was created using ReactJS and was built on a MongoDB database.
Therefore we have extensive experience with full stack Javascript development and have been studying dApps heavily. While we understand your concerns that we are young, we hope that our age is not the reason you decide not to support the project. We hope that you will look past that and read our website, whitepaper, and blog to fully understand our business plan. We have thought this through and hope to count on your support! If you have any other concerns with our plan feel free to ask.
acumennetwork (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:42:28 PM

Presale and ICO have been postponed in light of the SEC announcements. We will wait for their guidance before continuing.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:18:05 AM

Presale and ICO have been postponed in light of the SEC announcements. We will wait for their guidance before continuing.

Any news or updates about presale and ICO ?
Anyway what is the pre sale price and ico price will be ?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
unicoin 2

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:58:56 PM

this thread looks no popular and few guy know it!
baliesta_undr

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 12:06:09 AM

Hi Sir... this project still live?

sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:17:38 PM

No I think die,like many other project.It looks like good project but suddenly all gone in one day.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: