Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:54:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: did you know industry marijuana will be good future in cryptocurrency?  (Read 815 times)
amrulshare (OP)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:04:47 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2019, 04:06:56 PM by amrulshare

Lets Discus!

recently, I noticed that some Cryptocurrency moves in the cannabis industry experienced a very large grow up this week. This cannabis plant is still a lot of countries that can not legalization and debate about this plant, Because this type of plant belonging to one of narcotics. recently. I searched for more information and I found interesting things that could be useful for treating gains in medicine, I also read an article that contained about marijuana plants in embroidered cloth (I'm not really sure about it initially  Grin).

this is cryptocurrency within the cannabis industry: (Potcoin, HempCoin, DopeCoin) I hope this helps  Smiley

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:34:20 PM

this is cryptocurrency within the cannabis industry: (Potcoin, HempCoin, DopeCoinBitcoin). I hope this helps  Smiley
FTFY.  Only Bitcoin (and occasionally Monero and a couple other alts) are used on the major darknet markets.  

You don't need new cryptos for every major commodity and service.  All this other shit is good for pump and dumps and pretty much nothing else.

As for Bitcoin's use in the weed industry, it's likely that people who have been buying with it on the darknet would continue to do so after legalisation.

It's also pretty likely that the demographics of weed users are quite similar to the demographics of Bitcoin users, so it could certainly become very popular among them.
amrulshare (OP)

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:39:18 PM

this is cryptocurrency within the cannabis industry: (Potcoin, HempCoin, DopeCoinBitcoin). I hope this helps  Smiley
FTFY.  Only Bitcoin (and occasionally Monero and a couple other alts) are used on the major darknet markets.  

You don't need new cryptos for every major commodity and service.  All this other shit is good for pump and dumps and pretty much nothing else.

As for Bitcoin's use in the weed industry, it's likely that people who have been buying with it on the darknet would continue to do so after legalisation.

It's also pretty likely that the demographics of weed users are quite similar to the demographics of Bitcoin users, so it could certainly become very popular among them.

yes, I know about that potential use in the major darknet markets. But, would not it be good if one of those crypto just adopted in mediated marijuana industry  Smiley Thank you for suggestion

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:54:29 PM

Well you know the privacy and the non centralized part makes it easier for the buyer and seller to kesp their identities discrete and also .. you can easily.buy some weed and pay through bitcoins Smiley since its unregulated there has been no issues till now and the growth of people adopting this strategy is increasing so what you said here is correct.
Government needs to find ways to regulate it somehow

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:08:08 PM

Well you know the privacy and the non centralized part makes it easier for the buyer and seller to kesp their identities discrete and also .. you can easily.buy some weed and pay through bitcoins Smiley since its unregulated there has been no issues till now and the growth of people adopting this strategy is increasing so what you said here is correct.
Government needs to find ways to regulate it somehow
You speak the truth. Now all addicts to buy drugs used Fiat. Many of you have seen addicts who have bitcoins? Selling marijuana is illegal activity. Do you think that sellers will sell it prepaid? Lol. Bitcoin is not suited to make purchases. It seems to me that statements of this kind is a provocation.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:51:32 PM

I agree with your view on those coins. Unless there is really something inherently better in them in comparison to btc, they're really just for pump and dump.

Before I even got into bitcoins, I keep hearing btc is being used to buy drugs online so yeah, anyone already doing that would continue after legalization. Any idea if bitcoins are still used for buying drugs in Portugal or if the need for crypto decreased after legalization?
groundcontrol67

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:55:33 PM

Lets Discus!

recently, I noticed that some Cryptocurrency moves in the cannabis industry experienced a very large grow up this week. This cannabis plant is still a lot of countries that can not legalization and debate about this plant, Because this type of plant belonging to one of narcotics. recently. I searched for more information and I found interesting things that could be useful for treating gains in medicine, I also read an article that contained about marijuana plants in embroidered cloth (I'm not really sure about it initially  Grin).

this is cryptocurrency within the cannabis industry: (Potcoin, HempCoin, DopeCoin) I hope this helps  Smiley

I don't see why cryptocurrencies are needed within the legal marijuana business, these all had pumps because of news from Canada regarding legislation I believe. But it's a pointless area in crypto in my opinion.

Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:04:37 PM

I am not sure how some cryptocurrency can "move" in cannabis world, I guess you meant using crypto for buying those substances. Well we all know that Bitcoin is widely used in dark parts of the internet, for many transactions, because of privacy it provides. That makes perfect currency for people who deal in shady things. And it is no surprise that those things have impact on price of bitcoin or some other altcoin. As far as legalizing cannabis... I am not sure about that, not sure what to think.
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 537

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:33:25 PM

Lets Discus!

I was aware on this matter about cannabis but i dont really see that it would be connected to cryptocurrencies. This plant wont really be easily be legalized because of the effects that it would really give to the citizens and would be used on improper ways not focusing on medication but on addiction. For those coin are just using this herb then for sure they would really be hyped up later on.
amrulshare (OP)

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:38:07 PM

Lets Discus!

I don't see why cryptocurrencies are needed within the legal marijuana business, these all had pumps because of news from Canada regarding legislation I believe.
well, i also heard the issue but news of kanada will be legislation of marijuana is still long at less july 2018, source- cnnnews
But it's a pointless area in crypto in my opinion.
it is very appreciative bro, because some coin related partnership with marijuana business

I was aware on this matter about cannabis but i dont really see that it would be connected to cryptocurrencies. This plant wont really be easily be legalized because of the effects that it would really give to the citizens and would be used on improper ways not focusing on medication but on addiction. For those coin are just using this herb then for sure they would really be hyped up later on.
did you know about WeedMD? their is industry professionals licensed under ACMPR to produce and distribute medical cannabis to patients across Canada. more benefits marijuana than cigarette Smiley

mayo2u

Activity: 325
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:05:39 PM

I don't think Bitcoin or weed need each other to grow. Many weed users and merchants want semi anonymous, digital transfer of funds, and, out course, that's BTC or any crypto.

Still drugs and crypto are not inextricably tied together. If weed is completely legal and culturally normalized why would one choose BTC over Paypal when making a purchase? (Outside of costs, etc...)
johnlofar

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:18:57 PM

These are two different insustries, period. They are not connected any moreso than two other industries, therefore no. However I could see some people buying marijuana with Bitcoin actually they already have been for years.
groundcontrol67

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:53:49 PM

Lets Discus!

I don't see why cryptocurrencies are needed within the legal marijuana business, these all had pumps because of news from Canada regarding legislation I believe.
well, i also heard the issue but news of kanada will be legislation of marijuana is still long at less july 2018, source- cnnnews

I see the point that it is only in July or even later but that is surely enough of a reason to have caused the pumps, it's a big industry and crypto is trying to make its way in to it and get some of the profits. Marijuana could be an absolutely huge huge industry if it is legalised in more and more countries but I just don't see how crypto ties in to that in a successful way that really adds any value for your typical marijuana user??

Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:55:53 PM

I have also noticed the increased and the sudden pump in this coins during the course of the week. some of them even made it to top 30 biggest gainers in CMC. I was even surprised about the names because its downright straight to the point as to what it likes to promote. However, I believe that this is just purely a dump and pump scenario since I don't see any clear goal behind this coin, taking into consideration that there are only few countries where cannabis is legal (and is even under certain conditions such as medical use and such) . Don't see a lot of potential in this one, so better stay away from investing here.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Merit: 1441

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:56:41 PM

We've seen gold and precious metal backed currencies. I've always wondered if there was a potential for altcoins backed by marijuana, oil, jewels, rare earth minerals and other things. One ton of marijuana preserved in a vault could be worth around $5 million. It wouldn't have anywhere near the longevity or survivability of gold or silver although I think it would last at least a few years. Despite the perishable nature of weed, its supply could be sold off & replenished every few years to maintain the backing of a crypto altcoin.

If nothing else it could make for an interesting experiment and the news headlines and marketability of the concept could draw investors who are looking for innovative, new or interesting ideas to be involved with.
mayo2u

Activity: 325
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:02:08 PM

We've seen gold and precious metal backed currencies. I've always wondered if there was a potential for altcoins backed by marijuana, oil, jewels, rare earth minerals and other things. One ton of marijuana preserved in a vault could be worth around $5 million. It wouldn't have anywhere near the longevity or survivability of gold or silver although I think it would last at least a few years. Despite the perishable nature of weed, its supply could be sold off & replenished every few years to maintain the backing of a crypto altcoin.

If nothing else it could make for an interesting experiment and the news headlines and marketability of the concept could draw investors who are looking for innovative, new or interesting ideas to be involved with.

Why would you need to store the same ton for years. You could swap out tons every year.

And now, why would you need to make a weed backed coin? What would be the purpose? Tomatoes are valuable. Should we have a tomato backed coin as well?

There is a big difference between gold and weed. Each ounce of gold is interchangeable. The same is not true for weed, or tomatoes or oregano or pork bellies. (By the way there is a market for pork bellies on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange.)
Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:30:29 PM

Master amrulshare maybe will give the link about marijuana for us? We don't know about marijuana. So, we can not analysis about it Smiley
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:45:38 AM

Lets Discus! recently, I noticed that some Cryptocurrency moves in the cannabis industry experienced a very large grow up this week. This cannabis plant is still a lot of countries that can not legalization and debate about this plant, Because this type of plant belonging to one of narcotics. recently. I searched for more information and I found interesting things that could be useful for treating gains in medicine, I also read an article that contained about marijuana plants in embroidered cloth (I'm not really sure about it initially  Grin). this is cryptocurrency within the cannabis industry: (Potcoin, HempCoin, DopeCoin) I hope this helps  Smiley

I happened to have bought HempCoin months ago but it slowed down its growth after that so I decided to let go of the coin  and then weeks after it started to surge. The legal marijuana industry in USA is one of the most booming right now and even well-known companies are now also exploiting the industry to the max. The market for both medical and entertainment marijuana is huge and is growing at a good rate. I am sure there can be so many millionaires that this industry can create in the short-term. The use of cryptocurrency platform for the marijuana business is now documented...some projects are really into marijuana production and some are just into marketing. Many of these producers lack the capital needed so they use the ICO platform to gather funds and in return they are issuing tokens for their investors. There is a good future for this very controversial industry and coupled with the cryptocurrency model...I am seeing a very explosive growth here.
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:29:40 AM

Lets Discus!

The marijuana industry is an industry that always maintains its place. it has become legal in many countries. As you said before, marijuana continues to be used in the pharmaceutical industry. So it may be logical to invest in this sector.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Hydrogen
Legendary

Merit: 1441

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:51:26 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 11:02:18 PM by Hydrogen

Why would you need to store the same ton for years. You could swap out tons every year.

And now, why would you need to make a weed backed coin? What would be the purpose? Tomatoes are valuable. Should we have a tomato backed coin as well?

There is a big difference between gold and weed. Each ounce of gold is interchangeable. The same is not true for weed, or tomatoes or oregano or pork bellies. (By the way there is a market for pork bellies on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange.)

A marijuana backed altcoin could be an interesting experiment as it could provide a stark contrast to precious metal backed fiat. Storing tons of marijuana in a vault for years could provide greater price stability than swapping out weed annually, that would be an idea behind longer term storage.

A weed backed coin could be something like a bet on the long term value of weed. If market expectations were higher weed taxes, reduced weed production and other policies which could increase the value of weed per ounce. Storing some in a vault with the expectation that it will appreciate in value could make for a better currency backing than gold. Like for example, let's say taxes on legal marijuana were raised and production was lowered which made weed 20% more expensive over 5 years. That appreciation in value could make for an interesting contrast to fiat or gold.

It could be compared to tobacco and alcohol excise taxes where cigarettes used to be much more affordable, when taxes were lower. Storing tons of tobacco in a vault while the price is appreciating could make for a cool experiment. The same might be said of weed.

One reason for experimenting in this way is, it could capture peoples imagination and encourage them to experiment more in ways which could lead to greater understanding and innovation in terms of how markets/finance function, which could benefit humanity over the long term. That's the main motive for me. I don't even smoke weed lol.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: