Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:02:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DERO: DAG + Cryptonote + Bulletproofs + SSL + POW + Smart Contracts  (Read 122941 times)
b9ron

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:52:15 PM

hahahahaha omg, this is hilarious!!! I urge everyone supporting this project to stick to your core beliefs. Stick to your core beliefs and crypto will smile upon you. Support transparent projects with good values, not ran by manipulation. Serena and Mojo finally couldn't handle it, I wish Serena a happy career, I admire her tact(very manipulative to turn things around but still a talent). Read the AMA with CapDero on reddit, all the answers are vague. The Dero whitepaper could of been written by a kid in high school, but most importantly, CapDero should of revealed his identity right away to show how invested he is in the project. This gives reassurance that he isn't going anywhere. Instead we have him hide away another month, for another month of uncertainty with an unlocked premine. For those of you who do not know, good exchanges require a certain level of transparency, something Dero is far far away from. No good project hires Mcafee either, just go through his twitter. What is to stop CapDero from hiring Mcafee and causing a pump and dump to get rid of his Dero and abandon the project? He should reveal his identity and address all these problems on video ASAP, not a month from now, and cut the premine to 6%, I am sure he knows why it should be 6%... Explain asic centralization to your community without the "security" excuse because I don't think anyone with a regular IQ will ever follow a project that preaches decentralization while mined with asics. Maybe CapDero is just a regular guy that really doesn't know how to handle a company, which would suck for him and all his time invested because it doesn't look too good for Dero right now. Maybe hes learning, which hopefully he is. I know most developers are not that good with people and find it hard understanding sociology. I love crypto and what it was created for, what it stands for, and how it will change the world but projects that lie to the community over and over again will never get anywhere because it shows that; either, they don't know what they are doing and communication is horrible; or they are deceiving the community on purpose. Either way, not good, reminds me of certain entities crypto stands against. If you are serious about your project and have every intent of saving it from this disaster you will reveal yourself ASAP. It is in the communities best interest for you to reveal yourself now. People are losing money and you have to establish trust and reassurance for Dero to survive.

That shit about John was something like one day after the reveal that McAfee took money to support ICOs, we were all on slack late in the night joking with Captain about it.

Same thing about lock pre-mine we knew since Dero was announced that Atlantis will not lock the premine before a while so it wasn't a big deal, everyone who read slack intensively knew about it.

Things are just out of context, look like a dick move from Serena, nothing else.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Criptocapitan

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:55:32 PM

in vain sold coins, you need to wait for the contract with McAfee  Cheesy
--Serena--

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:01:15 PM

There was no misinterpretation  Smiley

Captain literally does not care about the opinions of the community, and we simply fought like hell for you all. It's funny that you think Captain was maybe joking about these things, but that's his way of testing the waters. That, and asking for your opinion on things is not to listen to your opinion specifically, but to see if you stand on his side on an issue. (Also creating alt accounts to troll everyone and add extra opinions)

It's funny he thinks so highly of you all today after we've been so mad at him for calling the community "incompetent" and other similar things for quite some time.

Actions speak far louder than words, and I suggest you start hearing what his actions are actually saying.

It's genuinely sad that the community can't see that we just gave up our positions to fight for you all against someone who very literally does not care about one single person here, and is only out for themselves. We don't expect you to believe us, particularly not when financially and emotionally invested in something. However, we feel this is a fair warning to everyone to watch for his actions, not his words.

Do his actions change after a few days or a week or committing to something? (yes, they do, every time) That's something the community must decide on their own now and hold Captain to any standard at all versus letting him make a mockery of the ideologies he claims to understand, but frankly, doesn't even seem aware of the existence of.

It's not simply about some ideologies, watching Captain lie, or disrespect the community. Which is hard to watch as Captain is calling everyone down while he's having a bad day. It's about making sure that Captain honored his commitments and if he was not willing to do so, we at least expect the community to know.

I know many are still invested, and we're simply letting people have the information so they can decide which side is being truthful (and has proof). Captain speaks very poorly of you all, and your opinions collectively mean nothing.

The DCAB was formed by Captain so people would stop disagreeing with him  Wink however, he was the single only person to have any say over the DCAB at all  Smiley sweet decentralization coming from someone with a Cluster B personality disorder (Captain).

He's going to burn you all in your own individual and unique ways over time, and you'll drop off individually, not as a group.
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:26:48 PM

Actions speak far louder than words...

Dear Pot,

You are black!

Signed,
Kettle
--Serena--

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:28:47 PM

Dear Pot,

You are black!

Signed,
Kettle

Still not going away until the problems are solved, and based on what I know about things... we just won't be going away  Smiley

Edit: btw - I will take action to stand up for what I believe in, and Captain always knew this  Grin
Edwinc08

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:33:56 PM

hahahahaha omg, this is hilarious!!! I urge everyone supporting this project to stick to your core beliefs. Stick to your core beliefs and crypto will smile upon you. Support transparent projects with good values, not ran by manipulation. Serena and Mojo finally couldn't handle it, I wish Serena a happy career, I admire her tact(very manipulative to turn things around but still a talent). Read the AMA with CapDero on reddit, all the answers are vague. The Dero whitepaper could of been written by a kid in high school, but most importantly, CapDero should of revealed his identity right away to show how invested he is in the project. This gives reassurance that he isn't going anywhere. Instead we have him hide away another month, for another month of uncertainty with an unlocked premine. For those of you who do not know, good exchanges require a certain level of transparency, something Dero is far far away from. No good project hires Mcafee either, just go through his twitter. What is to stop CapDero from hiring Mcafee and causing a pump and dump to get rid of his Dero and abandon the project? He should reveal his identity and address all these problems on video ASAP, not a month from now, and cut the premine to 6%, I am sure he knows why it should be 6%... Explain asic centralization to your community without the "security" excuse because I don't think anyone with a regular IQ will ever follow a project that preaches decentralization while mined with asics. Maybe CapDero is just a regular guy that really doesn't know how to handle a company, which would suck for him and all his time invested because it doesn't look too good for Dero right now. Maybe hes learning, which hopefully he is. I know most developers are not that good with people and find it hard understanding sociology. I love crypto and what it was created for, what it stands for, and how it will change the world but projects that lie to the community over and over again will never get anywhere because it shows that; either, they don't know what they are doing and communication is horrible; or they are deceiving the community on purpose. Either way, not good, reminds me of certain entities crypto stands against. If you are serious about your project and have every intent of saving it from this disaster you will reveal yourself ASAP. It is in the communities best interest for you to reveal yourself now. People are losing money and you have to establish trust and reassurance for Dero to survive.

That shit about John was something like one day after the reveal that McAfee took money to support ICOs, we were all on slack late in the night joking with Captain about it.

Same thing about lock pre-mine we knew since Dero was announced that Atlantis will not lock the premine before a while so it wasn't a big deal, everyone who read slack intensively knew about it.

Things are just out of context, look like a dick move from Serena, nothing else.

Don't be naïve. You have been here a long time. Just look at the AMA, responses are very lazy. Would you invest thousands of dollars after reading those answers, if so, buy it up right now... Dero has been around for 8 months, yet they have nothing to show for it. Talked bad about turtle coins code, yet Rocksteady is reviewing Dero's code...(Rocksteady is the founder of Turtle Coin btw...) lmao. BTW, strait from the whitepaper, I assume you didn't read it.....>>>>>>>>>>>
                                                                       Total premine 2 million DERO
                                                                     First 1 million locked for 4 years.
                 Second 0.5 million reserved for various activities. Unlocked at 10%, 20%, 30%, 40% respectively in years 1-4.
                         Third 0.5 million for development. Unlocked at 20%, 20%, 30%, 30% respectively in years 1-4.

Most of the people that are holding Dero are delusional or have no idea how to do proper research.
scott d

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:37:31 PM

dear serena, so you worked consciously for a scam? compliments

please, you've been fired, go away

Dear Pot,

You are black!

Signed,
Kettle

Still not going away until the problems are solved, and based on what I know about things... we just won't be going away  Smiley

Edit: btw - I will take action to stand up for what I believe in, and Captain always knew this  Grin
alan310

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:41:55 PM

Such storytelling! As usual reality is a bit mundane and so the writers need to add a bit of pizzazz to the subject like in a mini-series on HBO. Add a touch of sex, a bit of back-stabbing, some random violence and you have a hit series. And then there's the profits. That is why you are here. The Dero platform is about business in the real sense, not the price of the coin at this moment, or the drama queens, but what will be when the business revenue starts rolling in. Why anyone without a Dero comes here to blather about is beyond me. You must have a life outside of the boards. Or do you?

Every good rumor has a hint of truth. Play on that, embellish, then add mustard and ketchup to taste. You have a something to say. A a great amount of time spent on creating this line of "new" truth. I suppose if you don't have a life beyond this, then this is your real life, I hope we can empathize with you. It must be tough to be you. And that is sad.

But we are not talking about you, but talking about Dero. Believe in the project and you will be rewarded. You vote with your dollars. There are plenty of other coins, and many are great projects. I, myself, believe in Dero. I think you should be patient and let the drama die a bit. You will be rewarded.
maomao

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

Not only FUD :)

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:46:08 PM

SERENA and MOJO are the first scammers. i was banned from telegram and discord for asking normal question about u without reason. and what about mojo... before it banned me it told me that the price for him is not important (fuck him is not the owner). he told me also that he would do anything to destroy the project if he went out.

good job guys. remeber that is a captain dero project and not yours!!!!

u are just envious asshole

Dear Pot,

You are black!

Signed,
Kettle

quarkchain.io
--Serena--

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:53:51 PM

There's no envy here  Smiley

The five stages of grief: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance

Just sayin'

Plus, Mojo and I obviously believe in this quite strongly if we took this kind of a stand and left Smiley

As soon as we realized what was actually happening we took immediate internal action, and now we're just here doing what we feel is right by letting everyone have a fully informed opinion. You don't have to agree with either side, it's just right that you all got the honest facts for the first time since DERO launched.
Edwinc08

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:55:15 PM

Such storytelling! As usual reality is a bit mundane and so the writers need to add a bit of pizzazz to the subject like in a mini-series on HBO. Add a touch of sex, a bit of back-stabbing, some random violence and you have a hit series. And then there's the profits. That is why you are here. The Dero platform is about business in the real sense, not the price of the coin at this moment, or the drama queens, but what will be when the business revenue starts rolling in. Why anyone without a Dero comes here to blather about is beyond me. You must have a life outside of the boards. Or do you?

Every good rumor has a hint of truth. Play on that, embellish, then add mustard and ketchup to taste. You have a something to say. A a great amount of time spent on creating this line of "new" truth. I suppose if you don't have a life beyond this, then this is your real life, I hope we can empathize with you. It must be tough to be you. And that is sad.

But we are not talking about you, but talking about Dero. Believe in the project and you will be rewarded. You vote with your dollars. There are plenty of other coins, and many are great projects. I, myself, believe in Dero. I think you should be patient and let the drama die a bit. You will be rewarded.

you have one activity, new account..., drama is not going away because of the infrastructure of the lead developer. You believe in a project full of inconsistency and deceit? Good luck in crypto. Ill be around to take your money Smiley - think about this, Captain Dero has not rebottled a single thing Mojo and Serena have stated... That speaks volumes. Be smart my new delusional noobie crypto buddy.
alan310

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:06:53 PM

On attack dogs and sock puppets.

Need I say more?

Dero will not only be the project with privacy with smart contracts, but will vie among the best. Lets not forget why we are here. We are investors looking for good projects. All of the projects which will vie for this business are still coding the final product. You decide which one will be a winner, and probably be more than one. I picked Dero. You can decide on Dero or other projects. Happy investing!
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:14:05 PM

SERENA and MOJO are the first scammers. i was banned from telegram and discord for asking normal question about u without reason. and what about mojo... before it banned me it told me that the price for him is not important (fuck him is not the owner). he told me also that he would do anything to destroy the project if he went out.

As may be inferred from @maomao here, previous bans are being reviewed for reversal, so anyone else that was banned from Slack or Discord or Telegram by Mojo and/or Serena that wants it review send me a PM here and I'll forward it on to the new moderators. Basically, you shouldn't have been banned for asking questions or disagreeing with others - even being somewhat rude; only obvious trolling or breaking hard rules should result in banning.

krypt0id

Activity: 148
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:26:03 PM

you have one activity, new account..., drama is not going away because of the infrastructure of the lead developer. You believe in a project full of inconsistency and deceit? Good luck in crypto. Ill be around to take your money Smiley - think about this, Captain Dero has not rebottled a single thing Mojo and Serena have stated... That speaks volumes. Be smart my new delusional noobie crypto buddy.

Alan has been around for a long time.

DERO - Secure. Private. Smart Contracts.
--Serena--

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:29:57 PM

As may be inferred from @maomao here, previous bans are being reviewed for reversal, so anyone else that was banned from Slack or Discord or Telegram by Mojo and/or Serena that wants it review send me a PM here and I'll forward it on to the new moderators. Basically, you shouldn't have been banned for asking questions or disagreeing with others - even being somewhat rude; only obvious trolling or breaking hard rules should result in banning.

Ask Captain, and Fishbulb why Captain banned him (Fishbulb)  Smiley the irony is delightful

It's interesting to watch Captain claim that Mojo and I acted against his wishes. This was the very first thing released, and obviously made by Captain, that was meant to specifically in Captain's words start "trolling".

He wanted to make some noise to get noticed, and stated his displeasure repeatedly with the way his choice turned out to Mojo and I. However, we were still told to stay the course, and so we continued as he desired regarding Monero, and other teams.

He felt the trolling would get people talking about DERO

It's difficult for people like Mojo and I when you want to do your best to be a good team member, and also look out for the interests of the community. In the end, our interest in helping the community outweighed our interest in helping the DERO developers who want to deceive the community and we do not. Though, I will say that we did attempt for a long duration of time to resolve this internal. We were calm for many months, cited examples of all kinds, and in the end, Captain still wanted to disregard the community, and get the DERO team to attack others. It's quite obvious looking at the very first release where this all started, and who initiated all of these problems.

Mojo and I tried very hard to protect Captain from his own damage, but now it's up to him to acknowledge things like this can't happen on his own because I doubt the DCAB will support stupid things like trolling the Monero team. In the end, before we even left, Mojo and I were already apologizing entirely on our own to those we created issues with while Captain carried on as usual in private right up until the moment we left (at our own times respectively).

A few of those bans are warranted, but you're right, most weren't and we acknowledged that before we left. I would say remove all of the bans (except the obvious spam accounts) and start fresh with every member unbanned. It's the only simple, fair, and easy way to give both sides a fresh start.
Edwinc08

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:36:32 PM

On attack dogs and sock puppets.

Need I say more?

Dero will not only be the project with privacy with smart contracts, but will vie among the best. Lets not forget why we are here. We are investors looking for good projects. All of the projects which will vie for this business are still coding the final product. You decide which one will be a winner, and probably be more than one. I picked Dero. You can decide on Dero or other projects. Happy investing!

Why do you believe this? Why do you think Dero will be a winner?
krypt0id

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:40:57 PM

A few of those bans are warranted, but you're right, most weren't and we acknowledged that before we left. I would say remove all of the bans (except the obvious spam accounts) and start fresh with every member unbanned. It's the only simple, fair, and easy way to give both sides a fresh start.

No need to back pedal, the newly freed community has a handle on it. Thank you for your service.

DERO - Secure. Private. Smart Contracts.
Oranium80

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:54:43 PM
Merited by danspasiva (2)

good price to purchase dero  Grin.
i couldnt pass on this price and grabbed me some more and with a price like that the profits in the long run will be sweet. dero is a great project that has a bright future (imo) yes there are some issues along the way but that happens to every project, look at this 4+ billion dollar beast EOS and all the issues it had.
im not worried about the issues with dero and believe this will just be another obstacle along its bright future.   

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
7unflower

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:58:28 PM

If anyone is curious, it was Captain's kind nature and good spirit that brought me to DERO, and to commit to helping as much here exclusively as I have. Without revealing what was said, I can say that regardless of whether I have a future with DERO or not that Captain is a genuinely very good person.

Serena, Discord, Friday the 13th 2018 A.D.
--Serena--

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:04:30 PM

If anyone is curious, it was Captain's kind nature and good spirit that brought me to DERO, and to commit to helping as much here exclusively as I have. Without revealing what was said, I can say that regardless of whether I have a future with DERO or not that Captain is a genuinely very good person.

Serena, Discord, Friday the 13th 2018 A.D.

I've often said that I'll let people try to save face right up until the last minute  Smiley

You can all judge for yourself what kind of person he is based on actions, not words  Wink (not just up to now, but moving into the future too)
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: