Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:25:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DERO: DAG + Cryptonote + Bulletproofs + SSL + POW + Smart Contracts  (Read 122930 times)
--Serena--

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:16:35 AM

He is fixing the posts with important Dero information that you broke

I edited 2 posts which were restored, and he is now editing posts that I made months ago with links to groups that were started after I was banned.

So, those were not my words "Please come check it out". If Captain would like to promote his groups, he is not welcome to use my name to do so.

Edit: For the record, those posts were edited to something like "lhdlskg lkjdfhs ksdjfhsdf" because Captain proved many things in them were not going to come true because he does not care about the community, and I was the one who was going to be taking care of much of it, if it happened at all. Things like high quality communication for example.

It's hilarious to watch how the opposite of that has, and will continue to play out.  Smiley

I didn't want to give anyone any false ideas with my recent post, but Captain insists on using my name to continue posting things, and wants to keep up an update he has no intention to follow through with. Without someone there to keep him honest, and bring that level of communication I felt (and still do) that it was worth deleting the post(s) (2).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sls

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:57:23 AM

santa-barbara 2018
maomao

Activity: 117

Not only FUD :)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:58:57 AM

idiot u banned half community and now u accuse others?

really this website is a joke.... bitcointalk=4chan=circus ......

He is fixing the posts with important Dero information that you broke

I edited 2 posts which were restored, and he is now editing posts that I made months ago with links to groups that were started after I was banned.

So, those were not my words "Please come check it out". If Captain would like to promote his groups, he is not welcome to use my name to do so.

Edit: For the record, those posts were edited to something like "lhdlskg lkjdfhs ksdjfhsdf" because Captain proved many things in them were not going to come true because he does not care about the community, and I was the one who was going to be taking care of much of it, if it happened at all. Things like high quality communication for example.

It's hilarious to watch how the opposite of that has, and will continue to play out.  Smiley

I didn't want to give anyone any false ideas with my recent post, but Captain insists on using my name to continue posting things, and wants to keep up an update he has no intention to follow through with. Without someone there to keep him honest, and bring that level of communication I felt (and still do) that it was worth deleting the post(s) (2).

quarkchain.io
maomao

Activity: 117

Not only FUD :)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:04:53 AM

ok than move on bitch

u are free to find new project. is it clear u are here just for telling us bullshit.

u have no more dero? ok than why u continue to annoyin us? u spammed bitcointalk, u sammed telegram, u spammed discord, u spammed medium, u spammed reddit and i dont remember how many others....

now everybody know ur opinion... are u happy? .... pssssss.... nobody give a fuck to ur opinion ahahhahahaahahah

MOJO AND SERENA 2 ENVIOUS MORONS

cheers from CRYPTOLEMICO  Smiley

Yeah, I sold 100% of my dero

quarkchain.io
raest

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:47:12 AM

We didn't ban people

hahaha, what?! in the discord you banned people left and right (won't even mention you cheaply denigrating other projects for no apparent reason, as that has been mentioned multiple times by others. really shameful behaviour by someone who's supposed to be a professional PR person. you're not worth even 140$, let alone 1400$/month). if DERO is a scam, you're a WILLING PARTICIPANT and as such an ACCESSORY, a scammer and a liar, and all your posturing about wanting "the best for the community" or some other such nonsense is very transparent.

why would anyone believe someone who has been LYING FOR MONTHS when that lying was for their own financial benefit, and now that it isn't, you're suddenly "honest" and supposedly not lying anymore? you're a natural born liar. you disgust me. and even though i sold my dero quite a while ago, i hope they succeed in everything they set out to do just to prove you 2 wrong, so that you finally lose ALL your "credibility" in the crypto world and never go even near any other project ever again. begone, foul creatures!
lifetyper

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:02:38 AM

welcom to the offcial slack/discord,you will find community is on Captain's side,without ban anyone now.

I've been in the community for several month,all long term supporters/short term supporters I know are with Captain.
No body feels dero is a scam except you two.

You have your option well known now,and that's all.Pls stop spam the ANN thread,start your own thread to spread your words.
Your action makes feel disgusting.
Mojo_LB

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 11:36:33 AM

welcom to the offcial slack/discord,you will find community is on Captain's side,without ban anyone now.

I've been in the community for several month,all long term supporters/short term supporters I know are with Captain.

You have your option well known now,and that's all.Pls stop spam the ANN thread,start your own thread to spread your words.

We have verifiable truths, and all you have is "feel"

Not a single thing we said has been refuted, all we got was baseless accusations that we directly proven wrong, and "feels". If they have nothing concrete to offer, why are you fighting back on their behalf?

Lifetyper, I thought you are an engineer, and you are experienced in life. I thought you would at least be able to see things better... Honestly, I'm disappointed in you

Wait you are even abandoning the ANN thread to keep people in places we can't answer your lies with evidence of the truth?   Undecided Embarrassed
Mojo_LB

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 11:38:46 AM

We didn't ban people

hahaha, what?! in the discord you banned people left and right (won't even mention you cheaply denigrating other projects for no apparent reason, as that has been mentioned multiple times by others. really shameful behaviour by someone who's supposed to be a professional PR person. you're not worth even 140$, let alone 1400$/month). if DERO is a scam, you're a WILLING PARTICIPANT and as such an ACCESSORY, a scammer and a liar, and all your posturing about wanting "the best for the community" or some other such nonsense is very transparent.

why would anyone believe someone who has been LYING FOR MONTHS when that lying was for their own financial benefit, and now that it isn't, you're suddenly "honest" and supposedly not lying anymore? you're a natural born liar. you disgust me. and even though i sold my dero quite a while ago, i hope they succeed in everything they set out to do just to prove you 2 wrong, so that you finally lose ALL your "credibility" in the crypto world and never go even near any other project ever again. begone, foul creatures!

Please read back, and check all screenshots in https://medium.com/@mojo_lb/to-whom-captain-deros-lead-developer-feels-it-does-not-concern-6df0a9ca692a

Our actions were directly against our "finacial benefit" as you put it, we both lost money by acting as captain requested back then when we thought he knows what he's doing, and by bringing the lies we found about recently to the public, so NO it has been against our finacial interest the whole time, and we at all times we acted on what we believed (by information available at the time) is right

So don't blame us for captain's deep intentions of scamming
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:55:14 AM

Please read back, and check all screenshots in https://medium.com/@mojo_lb/to-whom-captain-deros-lead-developer-feels-it-does-not-concern-6df0a9ca692a

Our actions were directly against our "finacial benefit" as you put it, we both lost money by acting as captain requested back then...

I'm really not interested in the mud-slinging and he said/she said bullshit, but I do have one pertinent question: did you and/or Serena dump your DERO before publishing that article on Medium?
Mojo_LB

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 01:06:15 PM

Our actions were directly against our "finacial benefit" as you put it, we both lost money by acting as captain requested back then...

I'm really not interested in the mud-slinging and he said/she said bullshit, but I do have one pertinent question: did you and/or Serena dump your DERO before publishing that article on Medium?

Well if you call hard evidence he said/she said bullshit... I don't know what you consider hard evidence.. You changed your mind btw when captain added you to his special group?

lifetyper

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:36:37 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2018, 01:59:30 PM by lifetyper

We have verifiable truths, and all you have is "feel"

Not a single thing we said has been refuted, all we got was baseless accusations that we directly proven wrong, and "feels". If they have nothing concrete to offer, why are you fighting back on their behalf?

Lifetyper, I thought you are an engineer, and you are experienced in life. I thought you would at least be able to see things better... Honestly, I'm disappointed in you

Wait you are even abandoning the ANN thread to keep people in places we can't answer your lies with evidence of the truth?   Undecided Embarrassed
If not agree with you is disappointing you,then,I don't see anyone in the community not disappointing you right now.Do you?

For the truth part,I measured the block time i about 10sec and the reward for each block is 1.56dero,so total reward in one day is  13478dero.
Compare to 26 dero reward with 2 mins block time in old version,with a 18720 dero reward/day,it does reduce the reward for ASIC miner.How can you claim that reward curve adjust never take effect?

I got this truth the first day atlantis launched since I use nicehash to mine,I have to calc my profit,this can be easily figure out by the NW hashrate drop.Give me your calculation pls.

side block generated faster than expected,this could be a bug to fix or something out of prediction.that's something we didn't met in testnet,I can take it as much as a bug,but scam?come on.

For the 3.07 min block time in old version,I can't get any timestamp info for that in atlantis since old blocks were imported in this version.
So,during 204 days,all stupid miners got a 35% reduction in mining reward and no one found it,yeah,stupid miners,screw them.Use your common sense,you're genius and discovered something all ppl never found.

The premine is not locked,also not spent,truth is simple.

Even if captain want to use premine for marketing,I'm glad to see that,I hate to trade only on two f*cking small exchanges.For so many months,nothing improved in marketing for such a great project.If Captain can dump 2M premine,I can dump my dero too.

PPL do everthing to chase profit,that's what I believed.This apply to you,to captain,and to all community members and miners.
danspasiva

Activity: 417
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:51:34 PM

We didn't ban people

WELL PUT.  These clowns think that there's even one person "appreciating" what they're doing then they are delusional.  They're only out for themselves and to cause trouble.  The spiteful, emotional, vengeful spirit with which they are going about this whole ordeal reeks of envy, greed, and immaturity.  You two have embarrassed yourselves for the rest of time, if it even is two, because you sure do type a lot and talk a lot like one another, despite one "supposedly" being canadian and the other lebanese... Somehow you are mightily similar...

Anyways, you can waste the rest of your lives spreading hate towards captain, while knowing that Dero will succeed regardless of what you two(one) manipulative morons think you have the power to do.  Congrats on selling all your Dero, nobody cares, except for you when you're old and wrinkly and looking back on the shameful moments of your life.
Mojo_LB

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 05:18:02 PM

WELL PUT.  These clowns think that there's even one person "appreciating" what they're doing then they are delusional.  They're only out for themselves and to cause trouble.  The spiteful, emotional, vengeful spirit with which they are going about this whole ordeal reeks of envy, greed, and immaturity.  You two have embarrassed yourselves for the rest of time, if it even is two, because you sure do type a lot and talk a lot like one another, despite one "supposedly" being canadian and the other lebanese... Somehow you are mightily similar...

Anyways, you can waste the rest of your lives spreading hate towards captain, while knowing that Dero will succeed regardless of what you two(one) manipulative morons think you have the power to do.  Congrats on selling all your Dero, nobody cares, except for you when you're old and wrinkly and looking back on the shameful moments of your life.

Oh you got it completely wrong.. we are not looking for appreciation and are aware that most will hate us for bursting their bubble. We did it because we will not accept our ideologies to be trashed. We tried to handle it privately for so long, but when all tries were exhausted, we went public

As for our main thing here, not a single thing we said was refuted with evidence.. Not a single piece of evidence we provided was called out as false or proven false, not a single one. LifeTyper, this is why I'm disappointed in you specifically. I thought you are a person of logic, but apparently, I have some issues understanding people Sad

If not agree with you is disappointing you,then,I don't see anyone in the community not disappointing you right now.Do you?

I got this truth the first day atlantis launched since I use nicehash to mine,I have to calc my profit,this can be easily figure out by the NW hashrate drop.Give me your calculation pls.

side block generated faster than expected,this could be a bug to fix or something out of prediction.that's something we didn't met in testnet,I can take it as much as a bug,but scam?come on.

For the 3.07 min block time in old version,I can't get any timestamp info for that in atlantis since old blocks were imported in this version.
So,during 204 days,all stupid miners got a 35% reduction in mining reward and no one found it,yeah,stupid miners,screw them.Use your common sense,you're genius and discovered something all ppl never found.

PPL do everthing to chase profit,that's what I believed.This apply to you,to captain,and to all community members and miners.

Atlantis block times you didn't take a large enough sample, and didn't account for main height vs Topoheight, and didn't calculate reward difference between main block and side block.. You calculated 20% more blocks but my calculations are more accurate, 21% more blocks and 14% more rewards, that means emissions curve is generating now 14% more than intended.. And at the time captain approved my findings

For old block times, calculations are very simple, it lasted for 204 days with a target block time of 2 minutes, which means 720 blocks per day and total by the time we switched to Atlantis should have been 146880. However Atlantis switch block was 95550
Criptocapitan

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:21:18 PM

what purpose do you pursue? What can the community do? Sell ​​everything like you?
lifetyper

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:27:17 PM

WELL PUT.  These clowns think that there's even one person "appreciating" what they're doing then they are delusional.  They're only out for themselves and to cause trouble.  The spiteful, emotional, vengeful spirit with which they are going about this whole ordeal reeks of envy, greed, and immaturity.  You two have embarrassed yourselves for the rest of time, if it even is two, because you sure do type a lot and talk a lot like one another, despite one "supposedly" being canadian and the other lebanese... Somehow you are mightily similar...

Anyways, you can waste the rest of your lives spreading hate towards captain, while knowing that Dero will succeed regardless of what you two(one) manipulative morons think you have the power to do.  Congrats on selling all your Dero, nobody cares, except for you when you're old and wrinkly and looking back on the shameful moments of your life.

Oh you got it completely wrong.. we are not looking for appreciation and are aware that most will hate us for bursting their bubble. We did it because we will not accept our ideologies to be trashed. We tried to handle it privately for so long, but when all tries were exhausted, we went public

As for our main thing here, not a single thing we said was refuted with evidence.. Not a single piece of evidence we provided was called out as false or proven false, not a single one. LifeTyper, this is why I'm disappointed in you specifically. I thought you are a person of logic, but apparently, I have some issues understanding people Sad

Atlantis block times you didn't take a large enough sample, and didn't account for main height vs Topoheight, and didn't calculate reward difference between main block and side block.. You calculated 20% more blocks but my calculations are more accurate, 21% more blocks and 14% more rewards, that means emissions curve is generating now 14% more than intended.. And at the time captain approved my findings

For old block times, calculations are very simple, it lasted for 204 days with a target block time of 2 minutes, which means 720 blocks per day and total by the time we switched to Atlantis should have been 146880. However Atlantis switch block was 95550
I shall never take something "already under investigation "as scam.
--Serena--

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:31:58 PM

Thank you deeply, but this does not make me a genius, nor does it even prove anything other than the fact that I found a serious issue that Captain and the developers didn't bother to fix despite being aware of the issue for 4-5 months.

Why are you calling the miners "stupid" and saying "screw them"? It's not their fault Captain did that... and I certainly would not call them stupid.
shanepottermi

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:41:17 PM

Bro the price dumped when Atlantis went from a custom anti asic algo to asic friendly one from 3 second block times to 9 second block times to 12 second block times from 500 tps to 75 tps avg 50 tps. To blame the price dump on them is ridiculous. It went from 79c-83c to 40c for a few minutes back up to 60-70c. This recent drama has barely affected the price. The damage was done when the community was lied to for months, over hyped, under delivered, had a bunch of people working on testnet preparing for a cpu minable dero network when they knew they had no intentions of moving from cryptonight asics.

Its also obvious sock puppet cheerleader accounts are being used to gas light the community while Captn repeatedly ignores criticism and responds with vague answer to virtually every question he even bothers to acknowledge.
Criptocapitan

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:45:41 PM

It's hard for me to argue with you, I'm Russian and I write badly in English. What do you want to achieve? what is the goal? The developers are working on the project, but what are you doing?
valgandar

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:50:15 PM

Yeah, I sold 100% of my dero

You know you're not a saint in all this, right? Not you, and neither Mr. BotMojo. I've read all the conversations in french from the last days, and saw clearly the part when you praise Captain and how he's brilliant, how the tech is real, how they'll surely reveal themselves and release the code... and SUDDENLY you two turned sides. You two also are part of all the mess. You two obviously knew about the unlocked premine all the months before, but never cared about tell the truth before.

MagicSmoker asked if they sold their bags after or before the Medium arcticle. I think it's not even necessary for them to answer this. They were probably praising the project and its developer skills to gain some time for dump all what they had, and then reveal what they in fact think about all.
Criptocapitan

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:52:54 PM

shake the apple tree so that everyone falls asleep with cones?
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: