Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:47:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DERO: DAG + Cryptonote + Bulletproofs + SSL + POW + Smart Contracts  (Read 122941 times)
b9ron

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:16:38 PM

I will not arguing with technical illiterates who pretend being cypherpunk.

You are just like this kids from /biz/ don't have any experience in Computer Science and try to backstab themselves while gambling on projects. (You aren't part of any community, you are just a cancer.)

Only one reason I see why you wanna destroy this project, because you are afraid that Dero Foundation take a legal action against you. (I think you should start to pray)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mat1357

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:32:02 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 04:45:40 PM by mat1357

for mojo... good job....

DERO TO THE MOON SOON!

Cryptolemico, HAHAHAHAHA even Kryptoid won't directly answer "yes I am" if you ask him if he's stupid  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

This is my first ever post in bitcoin talk and i never really wanted to.

But i have been following dero for a while now.

Serana and Mojo,

I fully understand that you are very upset and are out to take out the dero community and dero project as much as you can.  Im not disagreeing with you that what the both you claim isn't real, i believe there is some truth to it.  But i really think you both have set out to do what you needed to do and make sure everyone and anyone who does there research will find this and make there own opinion on it and decided weather to invest there hard earned money or not. 

But for me personally, i really think you both are taking this too far now.  i have invested a lot in this project knowing its a high risk/reward project with good fundamentals hoping to get in early and makes some decent money out of my investment, but like myself and many others here, your not just messing with names on a screen, we have wives, kids or financial troubles etc or just trying to get out of the rat race, so to keep sabotaging constantly really hurts a lot of people. 

I know this project could turn to shit as there some strong unknowns, but it looks like we will be getting a few answers very soon and if we dont, then you are both 100% correct with the constant delays from capt etc.

So can you please, if possible, take a break, chill, wait for these deadlines with the dev reveal and the rest, and if the capt doesn't adhere to his words that were made public, then by all means, come back and tell us all again why you are both right.

cheers

matt

We are not out to take down the community.. We are bringing truths to the public, everyone including you

Don't preach us about investments, I paid for most of the Atlantis testnet from my own money, I was buying Dero at ATH even though I have a good bag from when it was $0.5

Our target since day 1 was, and will always be, the ideologies behind the blockchain and cryptocurrencies.. We will refuse scams and bad behavior no matter what were the incentives to stay quiet. We have put our own time, effort, and money into the project, and were seriously shocked how things are when captain finally became comfortable enough around us

We tried internally for so long to fix these issues, get the premine locked, get more transparency, even act properly by doing actual marketing not just paying for shilling..

Once it appeared that it's an elaborately and well planned out attempt for a prolonged scam, a very prolonged scam... we couldn't stay silent anymore

You lost money... well yeah I lost a lot more than you did... I'm not here to make few bucks on other people's expense... I'm here for ideologies and principals that I will protect

If you want to ride the scam... go ahead, some people actually made some money from bitconnect. But don't pretend it's otherwise to fool more people in so you can dump over them and take their money....

Hello Mojo,

Where is Serena now? I haven't seen her for a while on ANN. I hope you both good.

I have read through your post carefully and each of the picture you attached.

First of all, I would like to point out that make a private chat public without the aggrement of the partner(Captain) is not a good behavior. Does this kind of behavior obey the ideologies you mention?

Secondly, your post without a full context which means the public can not have a full picture. Whatever how much screen snap you provided, I am afraid you and Serena will never have the possibility to approve you are right without the confirmation of Captain. So I believe you both use the  wrong way to esclate the issue.

Thirdly, Please really reconsider what is the role you both at dero project? Do you really know the blue print of dero core team? Since I joined the community at Jan. 2018, I can feel your loyalty to your beloeved dero project, and I think you both love too much to make dero as your dream place.

A good project is not good by nature, dero project has a long way to go and dev team has to face a lof of hard decisions during the journey .

If you have a private channel to contact Serena, please let her know I miss her a lot and I wait her in my country for the beer I owe her for teaching me mining skills.

I wish we can  stop wasting time on ANN to say who is right or wrong, time will tell the truth and if "the end is well", I hope "all is well".
Mojo_LB

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 06:13:11 PM

Only one reason I see why you wanna destroy this project, because you are afraid that Dero Foundation take a legal action against you. (I think you should start to pray)

Ohh I wish! Bring it on!!!! Cheesy

First of all, I would like to point out that make a private chat public without the aggrement of the partner(Captain) is not a good behavior. Does this kind of behavior obey the ideologies you mention?
Yes, it's called transparency

Secondly, your post without a full context which means the public can not have a full picture. Whatever how much screen snap you provided, I am afraid you and Serena will never have the possibility to approve you are right without the confirmation of Captain. So I believe you both use the  wrong way to esclate the issue.
Nothing was out of context, everything was complete with full context

Thirdly, Please really reconsider what is the role you both at dero project? Do you really know the blue print of dero core team? Since I joined the community at Jan. 2018, I can feel your loyalty to your beloeved dero project, and I think you both love too much to make dero as your dream place.
We took our action when we found out what the blueprints of dero core team truly are

A good project is not good by nature, dero project has a long way to go and dev team has to face a lof of hard decisions during the journey .
That's what we thought too, until we found the true nature

If you have a private channel to contact Serena, please let her know I miss her a lot and I wait her in my country for the beer I owe her for teaching me mining skills.
She reads all the chat, she's just bored with the repetitive things going on here

I wish we can  stop wasting time on ANN to say who is right or wrong, time will tell the truth and if "the end is well", I hope "all is well".
There is no "who is right or wrong", we already made a very clear statement with proofs and all we got in return are personal attacks and refutes of things we didn't even say
faltoyan

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:41:48 PM

Can anyone tell me the fastest way to sync the command line daemon with the network. It has taken close to 1 day and i am still at 88000

DERO: 88710/88710 [240533/309552] P 13 TXp 0 NW 1 H/s >>>

I have tried importing http://seeds.dero.io/atlantis/atlantisDB/derod_database.db but that too starts around 90000 odd, so with this speed it will still take days.

derod-windows-amd64.exe --badgerdb

In the case of HDD, it is very fast.

Yep, much faster. I have a HDD. Thanks a lot !. But i had to start from scratch and couldn't find an option to convert the existing one to the badgerdb backend.
Edwinc08

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:20:14 PM

people are blind, let it go, move on. Let people fuck themselves over. Anyone that is holding is going to hold because they don't understand blockchain or crypto. They blindly trust a man they don't know, a man that has lied multiple times. A man that does not come out to refute anything because he cant. The people you are arguing with have no valid points. They blindly follow this project and say they have complete trust in the Captain and the tech. The captain they have rarely talked to, yet alone met, and tech they haven't seen... I checked the source code of what is available. It's nothing I've never seen done. Nano's code is far more impressive.  Let them lose their holdings... You already did your part. Dero will become obsolete because Nix Platform will make this tech useless so it doesn't matter if it is a scam or not anymore.

Can you provide more details about how you think the code?

He talk probably about what is on github publicly available, the port of cryptonote. (An early version of Dero V1)

This guy is a joke he compare CryptoNote protocol to Nano, Blokchain tech to a DAG tech... Apple to Banana.

Captain is a technical guy so he doesn't care about hype or price to the moon, so if price goes up or go down it's the same thing... and for now DERO isn't ready (We are still in alpha stage with no use case for now), Serena tried to push some marketing through twitter and now you see the result.

Keep in mind : this project hadn't any ICO and DERO IS STILL AN EXPERIMENTATION.

My thoughts exactly.  I had a laugh when i saw this reply too lol.  I was about to write something similar, how on earth do you go around saying "i've checked your oranges, nano's apples are way more impressive"... Also the comparison to Nix is a poor one, at best.  I agree also that Dero is still experimental, there is so much work left to be done still.  Let's see what the code looks like so far when it's out.

DM me so I can show you how much it costs you every time you get emotional in crypto assets. Nano is Dag, Dero isn't hard to transcribe, claimed to be DAG... Nix can make any coin/blockchain private through its Ghost protocol, with one of its developers holding 10+ blockchain patents. Research InterValue so you can see real blockchain tech. Wake up!!! Get with it or GTFO! The captain claimed 80% of the code is out. Not my words, his.... I understand many HODLRS are holding a good amount of Dero but we are in a bull run, structured by tomorrows Security hearing emphasized by the future of security tokens followed by a proposed ETF, furthermore Coinbase is allowed to list securtity tokens, this will allow for mass adoption in the US. I wish you all moon Lambos and financial success, but you have to wake up... I read this forum and there are no refutes by the captain or the community. He might be so confident in his code that he doesn't care about your investments. If the price drops he doesn't care, if the premine is locked.... he doesn't he care? All that matters is his code(this is looking at DERO blindly the way you people decide to look at it). I reviewed it and its nothing to FOMO about, it's not DAG, its not new, it's not revolutionary. The project Ternio can reach over 1k tps no problem and it's code it shit.... and you people are getting hard over 75tps... from a person you have never met, a person that doesn't care to speak on your behalf, A person you don't know, someone you choose to follow based on buzz words... someone that won't refute any accusations because somehow in your bubble you decided to conclude he is only about tech and isn't interested in anything else, then... good luck to you!... If this is what you want to be a part of, so be it. I wish you all major success. All I can say is don't be afraid to move on... Don't be afraid to ask questions. Wake up, be cautious... Projects need you, you don't need them. Crypto is on a global scale... WAKE UP!

The DAG code along with its supposed groundbreaking implementations is what's not open sourced yet, so obviously you haven't seen the DAG code and haven't reviewed anything of whats (supposedly) groundbreaking about Dero... lol   Nix may be a good project in its own right and interoperability is big, but it is a poor comparison with Dero, not the same type of project despite some things they share in common. The fact that you mentioned Ternio makes me chuckle, because their blockchain requires the use of another blockchain in order to settle transactions... trash.  Dero doing 75 tps on the native blockchain with the list of features and that it supposedly has implemented is remarkable and potentially game changing if real, and it also obviously can scale...   Don't really understand why you mentioned anything about the current market conditions or idiotic lambo comments as it has no relevance to this topic.

Everyone here knows there is a risk involved, nobody is blindly doing anything thinking there isn't any sort of risk and everything is perfect, the claims are huge and it could be flawed.  Time will tell as the source will be released in just a couple of days.

I don't think you know what Nix is doing... If you run ghost protocol on any blockchain it will make it private... You can make Ethereum private, Neo private, Hedera Hashgraph private, starkware private, Elrond Network private, Fetch Private... You get it? You can make anything private... 75 TPS for DAG is very low for a native blockchain...(I get it, it's experimental, as long as it works I guess.)

I mentioned the market conditions and idiotic lambos because the Dero community has shown to be niave…they only seem to believe in their truths, not facts laid out in front of them. Either they believe this project will make them rich, or they are waiting for a pump so they can dump the coins on some poor soul. Just read the last 20 pages of this thread. Absolutely 0 refutes. They just talk shit to anyone that has evidence of anything that puts the project in a bad place. They talk shit to anyone that is looking for answers. I get it, they have stakes in the project and don't want to see any facts that will ruin the project due to self interest. Why doesn't the captain say anything about the unlocked premine or the 3 minute blocktimes? These are huge concerns because no one knows who he is. Shouldn't take more than 10 minutes of his time, and it would solve so many problems. I mean, it has been a few days...

If you have been in crypto a few days, you realize the most important thing of a project is the community. Crypto is a beautiful space and as early adopters we have the chance to be part of amazing ecosystems. Egalitarian projects with good fundamentals. If we do not look out for each other; we hand over the space to people who will manipulate it for their own benefit. We will not reach mass adoption if we cannot back up our claims with substance. Dero is very far behind in this and this community reminds me of Forrest Gump being in love with Jenny. Research, do your homework, ask questions and analyze behavior.

Lastly, the thing that people here don't realize and obviously don't seem to care about is the asic centralization. The network is young, so many coins still need to be mined. The network was handed over to a few Asics and they are mining all the DERO. Wouldn't surprise me if the developers had a few. This project is so centralized that the volume will be manipulated for the rest of it's life.
Criptocapitan

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:00:58 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 08:27:49 PM by Criptocapitan

the Arabs say, "The dogs may bark, but the caravan moves on." Grin
b9ron

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:35:39 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 10:03:07 PM by b9ron

people are blind, let it go, move on. Let people fuck themselves over. Anyone that is holding is going to hold because they don't understand blockchain or crypto. They blindly trust a man they don't know, a man that has lied multiple times. A man that does not come out to refute anything because he cant. The people you are arguing with have no valid points. They blindly follow this project and say they have complete trust in the Captain and the tech. The captain they have rarely talked to, yet alone met, and tech they haven't seen... I checked the source code of what is available. It's nothing I've never seen done. Nano's code is far more impressive.  Let them lose their holdings... You already did your part. Dero will become obsolete because Nix Platform will make this tech useless so it doesn't matter if it is a scam or not anymore.

He talk probably about what is on github publicly available, the port of cryptonote. (An early version of Dero V1)

This guy is a joke he compare CryptoNote protocol to Nano, Blokchain tech to a DAG tech... Apple to Banana.

Captain is a technical guy so he doesn't care about hype or price to the moon, so if price goes up or go down it's the same thing... and for now DERO isn't ready (We are still in alpha stage with no use case for now), Serena tried to push some marketing through twitter and now you see the result.

Keep in mind : this project hadn't any ICO and DERO IS STILL AN EXPERIMENTATION.

My thoughts exactly.  I had a laugh when i saw this reply too lol.  I was about to write something similar, how on earth do you go around saying "i've checked your oranges, nano's apples are way more impressive"... Also the comparison to Nix is a poor one, at best.  I agree also that Dero is still experimental, there is so much work left to be done still.  Let's see what the code looks like so far when it's out.

DM me so I can show you how much it costs you every time you get emotional in crypto assets. Nano is Dag, Dero isn't hard to transcribe, claimed to be DAG... Nix can make any coin/blockchain private through its Ghost protocol, with one of its developers holding 10+ blockchain patents. Research InterValue so you can see real blockchain tech. Wake up!!! Get with it or GTFO! The captain claimed 80% of the code is out. Not my words, his.... I understand many HODLRS are holding a good amount of Dero but we are in a bull run, structured by tomorrows Security hearing emphasized by the future of security tokens followed by a proposed ETF, furthermore Coinbase is allowed to list securtity tokens, this will allow for mass adoption in the US. I wish you all moon Lambos and financial success, but you have to wake up... I read this forum and there are no refutes by the captain or the community. He might be so confident in his code that he doesn't care about your investments. If the price drops he doesn't care, if the premine is locked.... he doesn't he care? All that matters is his code(this is looking at DERO blindly the way you people decide to look at it). I reviewed it and its nothing to FOMO about, it's not DAG, its not new, it's not revolutionary. The project Ternio can reach over 1k tps no problem and it's code it shit.... and you people are getting hard over 75tps... from a person you have never met, a person that doesn't care to speak on your behalf, A person you don't know, someone you choose to follow based on buzz words... someone that won't refute any accusations because somehow in your bubble you decided to conclude he is only about tech and isn't interested in anything else, then... good luck to you!... If this is what you want to be a part of, so be it. I wish you all major success. All I can say is don't be afraid to move on... Don't be afraid to ask questions. Wake up, be cautious... Projects need you, you don't need them. Crypto is on a global scale... WAKE UP!

The DAG code along with its supposed groundbreaking implementations is what's not open sourced yet, so obviously you haven't seen the DAG code and haven't reviewed anything of whats (supposedly) groundbreaking about Dero... lol   Nix may be a good project in its own right and interoperability is big, but it is a poor comparison with Dero, not the same type of project despite some things they share in common. The fact that you mentioned Ternio makes me chuckle, because their blockchain requires the use of another blockchain in order to settle transactions... trash.  Dero doing 75 tps on the native blockchain with the list of features and that it supposedly has implemented is remarkable and potentially game changing if real, and it also obviously can scale...   Don't really understand why you mentioned anything about the current market conditions or idiotic lambo comments as it has no relevance to this topic.

Everyone here knows there is a risk involved, nobody is blindly doing anything thinking there isn't any sort of risk and everything is perfect, the claims are huge and it could be flawed.  Time will tell as the source will be released in just a couple of days.

I don't think you know what Nix is doing... If you run ghost protocol on any blockchain it will make it private... You can make Ethereum private, Neo private, Hedera Hashgraph private, starkware private, Elrond Network private, Fetch Private... You get it? You can make anything private... 75 TPS for DAG is very low for a native blockchain...(I get it, it's experimental, as long as it works I guess.)

I mentioned the market conditions and idiotic lambos because the Dero community has shown to be niave…they only seem to believe in their truths, not facts laid out in front of them. Either they believe this project will make them rich, or they are waiting for a pump so they can dump the coins on some poor soul. Just read the last 20 pages of this thread. Absolutely 0 refutes. They just talk shit to anyone that has evidence of anything that puts the project in a bad place. They talk shit to anyone that is looking for answers. I get it, they have stakes in the project and don't want to see any facts that will ruin the project due to self interest. Why doesn't the captain say anything about the unlocked premine or the 3 minute blocktimes? These are huge concerns because no one knows who he is. Shouldn't take more than 10 minutes of his time, and it would solve so many problems. I mean, it has been a few days...

If you have been in crypto a few days, you realize the most important thing of a project is the community. Crypto is a beautiful space and as early adopters we have the chance to be part of amazing ecosystems. Egalitarian projects with good fundamentals. If we do not look out for each other; we hand over the space to people who will manipulate it for their own benefit. We will not reach mass adoption if we cannot back up our claims with substance. Dero is very far behind in this and this community reminds me of Forrest Gump being in love with Jenny. Research, do your homework, ask questions and analyze behavior.

Lastly, the thing that people here don't realize and obviously don't seem to care about is the asic centralization. The network is young, so many coins still need to be mined. The network was handed over to a few Asics and they are mining all the DERO. Wouldn't surprise me if the developers had a few. This project is so centralized that the volume will be manipulated for the rest of it's life.

75 TPS it's because you are limited by the bandwith from your ISP, the network is intended to work with a 2 Mbps bandwith, not a 12 Mbps.

Yes ASIC are the issue, so whats devs should do ? Stop it, abandon the IoT ecosystem and delay Dero until they found a Polymorphic PoW algorithm that even FPGA will never ever reverse  ? (Yeah, because FPGA centralization will be an another issue too, soon)
Aldo46

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:50:13 PM

i hope. Dero is very interisting, dont merit this lose of time  Wink

for mojo... good job....

https://i.imgur.com/VCgBvfo.png

DERO TO THE MOON SOON!

CFAB

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:31:37 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
mat1357

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:04:19 PM

Ohh I wish! Bring it on!!!! Cheesy

Yes, it's called transparency

Secondly, your post without a full context which means the public can not have a full picture. Whatever how much screen snap you provided, I am afraid you and Serena will never have the possibility to approve you are right without the confirmation of Captain. So I believe you both use the  wrong way to esclate the issue.
Nothing was out of context, everything was complete with full context

We took our action when we found out what the blueprints of dero core team truly are

That's what we thought too, until we found the true nature

She reads all the chat, she's just bored with the repetitive things going on here

I wish we can  stop wasting time on ANN to say who is right or wrong, time will tell the truth and if "the end is well", I hope "all is well".
There is no "who is right or wrong", we already made a very clear statement with proofs and all we got in return are personal attacks and refutes of things we didn't even say

Looks very hard to have an effective communication. I don't agree all the points you reply, but it is meaningless to debat anymore for now.
Have a good day Mojo.
Edwinc08

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:19:11 PM

75 TPS it's because you are limited by the bandwith from your ISP, the network is intended to work with a 2 Mbps bandwith, not a 12 Mbps.

Yes ASIC are the issue, so whats devs should do ? Stop it, abandon the IoT ecosystem and delay Dero until they found a Polymorphic PoW algorithm that even FPGA will never ever reverse  ? (Yeah, because FPGA centralization will be an another issue too, soon)

Just change the algo... FPGA's have been around for a long time..., weird how the dero network was decentralized until asics. Also I have 100+ Mpbs… Not too long ago the Captain said he had the code to create an algo that will switch to over 100 different algos… Either he lied or wants asic centralization.
b9ron

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:46:14 PM

Just change the algo... FPGA's have been around for a long time..., weird how the dero network was decentralized until asics. Also I have 100+ Mpbs… Not too long ago the Captain said he had the code to create an algo that will switch to over 100 different algos… Either he lied or wants asic centralization.

Doing a fork every week isn't viable long term solution, it will cost too much maintenance time. You have 100+ Mbps nice for you, unless you wanna bring crypto only for the 1%, I don't get your point. Once again that was before the announcement of the IoT network support. (IoT rely on fast cpu with fast memory cache and very low ram usage, so why CryptoNight was a perfect choice like PoW in first place)

Because of IoT support you can't use ProgPoW or Etash because it need a huge size of memory. How many coffee machine, do you think exist with just with more than one hundred MB of memory ? If you wanna figth Asic and FPGA you need some deterministic and Polymorphic PoW to avoid tons of useless fork.

The future will be in IoT (all the electronic industry destined for consumers is going toward it) and probably the current technology of miners will disappear replaced by some Inel/AMD/ARM chipset on motherboards, why do you think Captain still keep traveling to professional conference ?  (Dero is intended to be more adopted than current Bitcoin, if you can't see it, you are blind.)
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:12:15 AM

The features on this coin are amazing, but I share the same concern as many of the other members here regarding ASICs and FPGA mining.  Would love to see a plan in place for combating this and keeping it still miner friendly for the majority of us.
lifetyper

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:22:27 AM

There is no such algo really anti-asic,GPU and CPU are ASICs too. As long as there is profit,ASIC will come.
If you understand this tech truth,you should not persist to something called anti-asic.Besides dero,many coin even hardfork twice and back to ASIC friendly POW,take ETN and sumokoin for reference.While Dero just stayed at cryptonight and avoid one more hardfork.

The most dangerous thing for centralized mining is 51% attack,while Dero is immune from  51% attack,so even stay at CryptoNight won't impact the network security.
Edwinc08

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:53:24 AM

Doing a fork every week isn't viable long term solution, it will cost too much maintenance time. You have 100+ Mbps nice for you, unless you wanna bring crypto only for the 1%, I don't get your point. Once again that was before the announcement of the IoT network support. (IoT rely on fast cpu with fast memory cache and very low ram usage, so why CryptoNight was a perfect choice like PoW in first place)

Because of IoT support you can't use ProgPoW or Etash because it need a huge size of memory. How many coffee machine, do you think exist with just with more than one hundred MB of memory ? If you wanna figth Asic and FPGA you need some deterministic and Polymorphic PoW to avoid tons of useless fork.

The future will be in IoT (all the electronic industry destined for consumers is going toward it) and probably the current technology of miners will disappear replaced by some Inel/AMD/ARM chipset on motherboards, why do you think Captain still keep traveling to professional conference ?  (Dero is intended to be more adopted than current Bitcoin, if you can't see it, you are blind.)

Why would you fork every week... No one said that. The captain claimed to have a polymorphic algo ready... apparently it wasn't true.

"IoT rely on fast cpu with fast memory cache and very low ram usage, so why CryptoNight was a perfect choice like PoW in first place"
Why wouldn't they use cryptonight light then? My smart watch and keurig are really nice... they can handle it, we can assume IoT devices will be advancing in tech as well...

Never heard of the Captain going to more than one conference... Where did you get this from? I have been here 8 months...

"(Dero is intended to be more adopted than current Bitcoin, if you can't see it, you are blind.)"
Come on dude, don't be delusional. I can't take you serious when you talk like that.
Edwinc08

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:01:49 AM

There is no such algo really anti-asic,GPU and CPU are ASICs too. As long as there is profit,ASIC will come.
If you understand this tech truth,you should not persist to something called anti-asic.Besides dero,many coin even hardfork twice and back to ASIC friendly POW,take ETN and sumokoin for reference.While Dero just stayed at cryptonight and avoid one more hardfork.

The most dangerous thing for centralized mining is 51% attack,while Dero is immune from  51% attack,so even stay at CryptoNight won't impact the network security.

How is Dero immune to a 51% attack? Please explain to me, I don't understand how Dero is immune to this.
b9ron

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:42:00 AM

How is Dero immune to a 51% attack? Please explain to me, I don't understand how Dero is immune to this.

Dero is based on BlockDAG paradigm where the satoshi consensus has been modified : The longest chain isn't the rule anymore, so you can't have such thing like 51% attack.

More detail : https://blog.daglabs.com/an-introduction-to-the-blockdag-paradigm-50027f44facb
Edwinc08

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:20:50 AM

Dero is based on BlockDAG paradigm where the satoshi consensus has been modified : The longest chain isn't the rule anymore, so you can't have such thing like 51% attack.

More detail : https://blog.daglabs.com/an-introduction-to-the-blockdag-paradigm-50027f44facb

You need asics for this?
b9ron

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:36:13 AM

You need asics for this?

Are you trolling ?  Huh

BlockChain, BlockDAG  Roll Eyes
monkeyfists

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:40:18 AM

Wew lads.  What a shitshow.  While I'll give serena and mojo credit for being the absolutely worst "community managers" ever since mojo banned me twice for absolutely no reason whatsoever.  The fact that mojo is a petulant child and cannot take any criticism also reflects poorly on captain dumbass's judgement and reasoning skills.  That's right mojo :middle_finger:  Enjoy being poor.  And serena, well now here's someone who has ZERO understanding of any blockchain technology.  And her sudden apology tour was 100% lulz when she knew her days were numbered.  I didn't buy her BS for a second.  Both of you, please, leave crypto.  You're both pathetic and should be working at McDonalds.

Then we have kryptoid (aka MrPoopyButthole) known serial scammer.  Captain dumbass once again does a bang up job picking his community managers.  Another idiot herding the bagholding sheep.  But maybe he's involved now because there is something more nefarious going on.

Everyone wonders why the code hasn't been released.  Also the idiots who think having the view key shows the premine is intact.  You believers are the highest order of idiot and should immediately well, nevermind.  I've never had dero, and honestly never will.  Dont' really care if it moons or goes to zero.  I do however feel bad when innocent people lose their funds or get dumped on by shady devs.  I don't really care about the people blowing their horn about how much they love this project, or will hold forever, those people cannot be expected to ever have an independent coherent thought.  Still no code released.  Just binaries.  Sure people, trust these "anonymous" devs.  They would never put anything malicious in the binaries, or they're not running on a central database somewhere to hold up their shoddy network.  And speaking of anonymous dev, captain dipshit isn't so anonymous.  I decided to dox him for the lulz and was actually amazed that he's been able to keep up the facade for as long as he has so far.  Take this as fud or curse my words, but this guy has dumped bags on people before and he will do it again.  I'll give him two days to come clean, or dump what's left of his premine before I out him.  The rest of you can DYOR but I assure you that rats will be jumping from the sinking ship.
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: