Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:02:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DERO: DAG + Cryptonote + Bulletproofs + SSL + POW + Smart Contracts  (Read 122941 times)
maxiorek

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:02:02 PM

What you think about this project ?
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jopari

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:19:55 PM

What you think about this project ?

I think it has exciting tech and great plans, with an impressive (though anonymous) dev team. They could probably do with better communications, but they prefer to let the tech speak for itself, and they don't ask for anything.
Mojo_LB

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 06:01:38 AM

I 100% believe in Serena Fox and Mojo. They are great people with passion, knowledge and are so honest.

I'm not so sure about this, they were paid and kept silent after they should have spoken up so there's no angel wings in this for them.

What do you mean by paid and kept silent? We were paying from our own money when we were under the illusion that this project is "up and up", and we were trying to fix things internally without destroying the project until the exact moment it was clear to us that intentions are malicious, not just incompetence

I was only paid 1.5 months ($300/month for 10+ hours/day is me being charitable btw) for 3+ months of work I have done, and I paid a lot more for Atlantis public testnet seeds and the stats site server. I never asked for that money back, or for the unpaid work to be paid

Allegations that we wanted "shares" in the foundation are completely false and were never proven, not even with badly photoshopped fakes. Whereas NONE of our evidence was disputed and refuted, none.

If you feel you want to discuss things further in live chat, please reach out to me on Discord, Telegram

kobeotto

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 06:35:20 AM

Goodmorning.. .when Gui Wallet?
scott d

Activity: 200

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:39:08 AM

Hi guys, any news fort the marketing team? Now price is really low, could be a good moment for entry

I attend news , regards
MATTX

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:53:51 AM

I 100% believe in Serena Fox and Mojo. They are great people with passion, knowledge and are so honest.

I'm not so sure about this, they were paid and kept silent after they should have spoken up so there's no angel wings in this for them.

What do you mean by paid and kept silent? We were paying from our own money when we were under the illusion that this project is "up and up", and we were trying to fix things internally without destroying the project until the exact moment it was clear to us that intentions are malicious, not just incompetence

I was only paid 1.5 months ($300/month for 10+ hours/day is me being charitable btw) for 3+ months of work I have done, and I paid a lot more for Atlantis public testnet seeds and the stats site server. I never asked for that money back, or for the unpaid work to be paid

Allegations that we wanted "shares" in the foundation are completely false and were never proven, not even with badly photoshopped fakes. Whereas NONE of our evidence was disputed and refuted, none.

If you feel you want to discuss things further in live chat, please reach out to me on Discord, Telegram

I tried to verify your claim about seed nodes but i found  current Dero network and atlantis testnet are running on same seed nodes. Compare yourself, https://github.com/deroproject/derosuite/blob/master/config/seed_nodes.go and https://git.dero.io/DeroProject/atlantis-testnet  Smart users can use git source and linux string command to see seed atlantis seed node ipaddress in old binaries.
if you have the access to seed nodes just shutdown the seed nodes and nuke the dero network or keep your big nose fucking mouth shut.
I will pay you 1000$ to prove your claim.

DERO: CryptoNote Privacy + Smart Contracts   (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2525508)
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 08:58:17 AM

Hi!

What with smart contracts support? Do you plan to introduce it in 3rd quarter as promised? Honestly I think that smart contracts are the most valuable part of DERO project.

Thanks

Mojo_LB

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 09:24:21 AM

I tried to verify your claim about seed nodes but i found  current Dero network and atlantis testnet are running on same seed nodes. Compare yourself, https://github.com/deroproject/derosuite/blob/master/config/seed_nodes.go and https://git.dero.io/DeroProject/atlantis-testnet  Smart users can use git source and linux string command to see seed atlantis seed node ipaddress in old binaries.
if you have the access to seed nodes just shutdown the seed nodes and nuke the dero network or keep your big nose fucking mouth shut.

You are really dense, aren't you? There's a difference between main network seed and additional network seeds that aren't hardcoded Wink

Do you want my Google Cloud invoice for June? Post a picture showing $1000 with writing on a piece of paper that shows it's you, and I'll upload June invoice Smiley
scott d

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:50:01 AM

Hi my friend! Nice shitstorm here with Serena and others clone!

Great work man  Smiley Smiley  You are the best

I tried to verify your claim about seed nodes but i found  current Dero network and atlantis testnet are running on same seed nodes. Compare yourself, https://github.com/deroproject/derosuite/blob/master/config/seed_nodes.go and https://git.dero.io/DeroProject/atlantis-testnet  Smart users can use git source and linux string command to see seed atlantis seed node ipaddress in old binaries.

You are really dense, aren't you? There's a difference between main network seed and additional network seeds that aren't hardcoded Wink

Do you want my Google Cloud invoice for June? Post a picture showing $1000 with writing on a piece of paper that shows it's you, and I'll upload June invoice Smiley
scott d

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:56:39 AM

Yes , i agree

and also

First blockchain to have: DeroDAG + Cryptonote + Bulletproofs + Complete SSL + POW .
Blocktime 12 secs + Confirmation times 2 mins.

Hi!

What with smart contracts support? Do you plan to introduce it in 3rd quarter as promised? Honestly I think that smart contracts are the most valuable part of DERO project.

Thanks
Almostdone1

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:15:13 AM

Hello. I'm a manager from ico advertising agency. I'm ready to help your fund-raising campaign.
Contact private messages. Wink
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:24:22 AM

Hello. I'm a manager from ico advertising agency. I'm ready to help your fund-raising campaign.

Your advertising seems to consist of spamming the forum. No thanks.

Aldo46

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:39:09 PM

nice progress. Go guys , this is the best project with hight potential on my portfolio

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4863

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:47:15 PM

yup, was an insta ignore for me. Wink

Yes, we can talk.

OK, everyone that PM'd me sorry about the delay but I have a real life and don't have the time at the moment but I WILL reply to every PM it will just take me a little while as I have other priorities ATM. Captain I will also speak with you and will consider your venue recommendations.

I have alot of threads to catch up on now.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
danspasiva

Activity: 417
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:01:08 PM

yup, was an insta ignore for me. Wink

Yes, we can talk.

OK, everyone that PM'd me sorry about the delay but I have a real life and don't have the time at the moment but I WILL reply to every PM it will just take me a little while as I have other priorities ATM. Captain I will also speak with you and will consider your venue recommendations.

I have alot of threads to catch up on now.

What are you referring to when you tlak about "venue recommendations"?  Did captain message you in regards to something about the foundation location?  Also, how do you ignore someone on here?  I would LOVE to ignore these stupid spammers throwing out random sentences on all these threads lol
CaptDero (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 33

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:08:51 PM

DERO GUI wallet released. https://github.com/deroproject/dero_gui_wallet

Its work in progress but fully functional. Developed from scratch,
DERO gui features:
Remote Node supported by default.
Localhost node also supported. Custom remote node not supported.
ALL communications are TLS/SSL encrypted..
All processing in GUI wallet is local: Data is fetched from remote node and processed locally.
No Keys/seed/passwords is transmitted to remote node in any case.
Even if remote node is compromised, Local wallet is safe.

BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:48:56 AM

Maybe I am dumb as hell but I don't get it… What does "bulletroofs" mean even?... Sorry if this is a stupid question, I'm a total newbie, maybe someone will tell you what it is
b9ron

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:18:44 PM

After seeing quickly a couple vids, it's what I understand so far :
It's the latest technology about Zero Knowledge Proof (a way to send a confirmation that you send receive a certain amount without showing the amount) and has another side effect : lower the transaction fees.

Beside, Zcash use a first generation of Zero Knowledge Proof called Zk-SNARKs but that require trusted hardware to works. The Bulletproofs it's the second generation and doesn't require any hardware to work properly.
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:45:44 PM

Maybe I am dumb as hell but I don't get it… What does "bulletroofs" mean even?... Sorry if this is a stupid question, I'm a total newbie, maybe someone will tell you what it is

A roof in a bad neighborhood?  Grin

Here is a good/short article on Bulletproofs published by Stanford University.

Basically, slower than zk-snarks but doesn't require trusted nodes/hardware, and allows for the implementation of private smart contracts on a blockchain. So, a prerequisite for Dero fulfilling its ultimate goal.

Roels Major

Activity: 191
Merit: 56

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:46:26 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 12:29:48 PM by Roels Major

After seeing quickly a couple vids, it's what I understand so far :
It's the latest technology about Zero Knowledge Proof (a way to send a confirmation that you send receive a certain amount without showing the amount) and has another side effect : lower the transaction fees.

Beside, Zcash use a first generation of Zero Knowledge Proof called Zk-SNARKs but that require trusted hardware to works. The Bulletproofs it's the second generation and doesn't require any hardware to work properly.

Well bulletproof is not a entirely newcomer, bullet proof is a new method develop from CT. Zerocash or Zk-SNARKs or the latest development Zk-STARKs is still the strongest and complex one.

The privacy tech mechanism (or protocol) so far until 2018. You can find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpn9ICem5wk&feature=youtu.be

Input for Some Pioneers of the Crypto Privacy Tech. Feel free to correct this list. These are the mother and the father. We need work to define the tree of the children.

Zerocash (zk-SNARKs)    : ZCash (ZEC)
Zerocoin                       : ZCoin (XZC)
Ring, Stealth                  : Bytecoin (BCN); Monero (XMR)
CT, Schnorr          : Monero (XMR); MaxCoin (MAX)
Tumblebit                      : Stratis (STRAT)
----------------------------------------------------
Coin Shuffle                   : NXT
Obsfuscation (Other)      : Bitcoin (BTC) and DASH

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So what is all mean for DERO?
Dero Blockchain rewrite from the scratch in Go Lang
DAG (Third component - or structure protocol)
Privacy protocol : SSL + Bulletproof
Hashing Algo : Cryptonote
Sybil deterrence mechanism : POW
Consensus Protocol : ?

"I select a very small number of things to be sceptical about, such as markets, and on these I am hypersceptic. But I want to be fooled by randomness in art." — Nassim Nicholas Taleb
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: