Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:18:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Antimer D3 Adding new algorithms  (Read 1081 times)
engineerbtcd (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:42:32 PM

Hello friends Grin!My name is Igor. I work at the factory https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Кpacнoяpcкий_мaшинocтpoитeльный_зaвoд I am engaged in the development and testing of software.

this fall, I, like many of you, took to high profitability d3 and ordered 5 pieces for the October batch,what was my disappointment when the cherished asik came to me!
It's not even about the terrible drop in yield, but about the terrible quality of the devices themselves and the terrible software.
Creepy noise, high temperature chips, thousands of errors per day, high vibration, blade care in xxxx permanent blade of the pools,
in general bitmain pleased with a quality and innovative device!
I honestly tried 2 days,but it's just not bearable!And this is not yet about the eerie drop in yield and the lack of solvency of x11 coins.
I clearly understood that my $ 20k was lost irrevocably,I decided to start the experiments about which I will tell in this article.

It was decided to start with a cooling system, the standard fans went into the trash in their place stood up AFC1212DE(8$ aliexpress.com)
Were also installed anti-vibration pads own production(photo and video of the process will be out later)
In total, this gave the temperature of the chips 61 degrees Celsius at a purity of 524 MHz and the noise level at 62-65 dicebel at a room temperature of 20 degrees Celsius

The next step was to deal with the firmware of our bricks, the side-by-side firmware was installed https://mega.nz/#!noIikAzC!n1bHwuyg9aOJ6sBUWOq16ZMeILsGR3rh1zIyCEj3kac
that is relatively not bad impact on the stability of the work asik

Yield of less than $ 7 per day I did not like and I decided to go on a complex and risky experiment with a colleague at work, also the owner 3 d3.We made a decision at all to add support for other algorithms such as
 X13, X14, X15, X11-Ghost, Quark, Qubit, Myriad-Groestl, Skein
The result of the first experiments was the killing of 1 of D3

At the moment we managed to achieve the work of 1 blade on Quark algorithms, Qubit with a speed of 5600 Mh / s that already gives about $ 25 per day! What would have earned the remaining blades needed to refine the control unit and zany to recombine our hastily made firmware
To do this, it takes a lot of time and money, I decided to quit my job and open a company on the territory of Moscow for the refurbishment of asik

We plan to finish the work on the firmware and control unit for the broad masses in January 2018,
The cost of the new control unit will be around $ 300 without commissions

at the moment orders do not prinemayutsya, because I have work at work until December 13, 2017 time to deal with other people's asik(
I sleep for 3-4 hours a day all the rest of the time I work)An email has been sent Bitmain
with part of my work and a request for assistance in the project, which was refused and stated that all asik past refurbishings automatically withdrawn from the guarantee!Ok Grin

do not rush to sell your D3 at the moment the project is stuck at 60 percent,
the new firmware will be free!
cost of the new control unit as I wrote earlier in the region of $ 300

Next week I will post photos and videos of the work done, at the moment not a normal camera (I use the phone nokia 8800 Grin)

I'm sorry for my bad language Grin
most of the text was written after a night of work through google transliterator
You can support the project by the following requisites
3AdbdjqFTSqijnqQDFhV3oDUcRiHPvUAak bitcoin
3HkkYjfWdpogqGWVNzYrjm9u6qj912pBvu bitcoin cash
Xjin98wBCfmHPsTPhbvxAyZmN6KTiAcTw9 Dash

To all who will help the project please unsubscribe to my email engineerbtcd@gmail.com
I'll try to refit your asik out of turn,
Until sooner meetings! Photo and video works lay out orintertrochno December 8-10, if someone wants to participate in the project write to the post address above

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oomurashin

Activity: 195
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:12:50 PM

scam? Huh Huh Huh
engineerbtcd (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:29:55 PM

scam? Huh Huh Huh
No!
I do not sell anything, and do not ask!I work on pure enthusiasm,
for 3 months since the release of the D3 dash community could themselves and be concerned about this topic, but everything is as usual 2 Russian rocket builder doing all the dirty business in their garage Grin
black91

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:32:50 PM

scam? Huh Huh Huh
No!
for 3 months since the release of the D3 dash community could themselves and be concerned about this topic, but everything is as usual 2 Russian rocket builder doing all the dirty business in their garage Grin
Went through your post quickly, how is it progressing?
BaNgTHai

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:34:15 PM

I don't quite understand what you are doing here. ELI5? or maybe even 10
doctorfrickle

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:36:55 PM

Sounds like he wants to drag you down the same hole he fell into.
engineerbtcd (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:44:55 PM

scam? Huh Huh Huh
No!

At the moment we were able to make 1 blade work on the Quark and Qubit algorithms at a speed of about 5000 Mh / s
While getting a hybrid of D3 and Baikal miner Frankenstein Grin
On these days off work has risen, as in the street -30 the garage heating system can not cope Grin

At this stage, we would not be hindered by the Bitmaina engineer, but they do not go to the contact, which proves once again that the whole thing with x11 asik was partly an adventure and a deception
oomurashin

Activity: 195
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:24:06 PM

scam? Huh Huh Huh
No!
sorry,sir waiting for your great videos.
KougarLOB

Activity: 136
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:48:51 PM

I don't understand what part of Application Specific Integrated Chip makes this thread anything but a crowdfunded scam.  But good luck.

1ER7JwEjpjQfm4qaTxy6EaNdNy8MqzP1pt  Smiley
martyshmoo

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:31:59 PM

scam? Huh Huh Huh
No!

At the moment we were able to make 1 blade work on the Quark and Qubit algorithms at a speed of about 5000 Mh / s
While getting a hybrid of D3 and Baikal miner Frankenstein Grin
On these days off work has risen, as in the street -30 the garage heating system can not cope Grin

At this stage, we would not be hindered by the Bitmaina engineer, but they do not go to the contact, which proves once again that the whole thing with x11 asik was partly an adventure and a deception

Come to Macedonia, we will do it all with solar power!

M
mettalmag
Legendary

Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003

≡v≡

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:07:13 PM

Hello friends Grin!My name is Igor. I work at the factory https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Кpacнoяpcкий_мaшинocтpoитeльный_зaвoд I am engaged in the development and testing of software.

this fall, I, like many of you, took to high profitability d3 and ordered 5 pieces for the October batch,what was my disappointment when the cherished asik came to me!
It's not even about the terrible drop in yield, but about the terrible quality of the devices themselves and the terrible software.
Creepy noise, high temperature chips, thousands of errors per day, high vibration, blade care in xxxx permanent blade of the pools,
in general bitmain pleased with a quality and innovative device!
I honestly tried 2 days,but it's just not bearable!And this is not yet about the eerie drop in yield and the lack of solvency of x11 coins.
I clearly understood that my $ 20k was lost irrevocably,I decided to start the experiments about which I will tell in this article.

It was decided to start with a cooling system, the standard fans went into the trash in their place stood up AFC1212DE(8$ aliexpress.com)
Were also installed anti-vibration pads own production(photo and video of the process will be out later)
In total, this gave the temperature of the chips 61 degrees Celsius at a purity of 524 MHz and the noise level at 62-65 dicebel at a room temperature of 20 degrees Celsius

The next step was to deal with the firmware of our bricks, the side-by-side firmware was installed https://mega.nz/#!noIikAzC!n1bHwuyg9aOJ6sBUWOq16ZMeILsGR3rh1zIyCEj3kac
that is relatively not bad impact on the stability of the work asik

Yield of less than $ 7 per day I did not like and I decided to go on a complex and risky experiment with a colleague at work, also the owner 3 d3.We made a decision at all to add support for other algorithms such as
 X13, X14, X15, X11-Ghost, Quark, Qubit, Myriad-Groestl, Skein
The result of the first experiments was the killing of 1 of D3

At the moment we managed to achieve the work of 1 blade on Quark algorithms, Qubit with a speed of 5600 Mh / s that already gives about $ 25 per day! What would have earned the remaining blades needed to refine the control unit and zany to recombine our hastily made firmware
To do this, it takes a lot of time and money, I decided to quit my job and open a company on the territory of Moscow for the refurbishment of asik

We plan to finish the work on the firmware and control unit for the broad masses in January 2018,
The cost of the new control unit will be around $ 300 without commissions

at the moment orders do not prinemayutsya, because I have work at work until December 13, 2017 time to deal with other people's asik(
I sleep for 3-4 hours a day all the rest of the time I work)An email has been sent Bitmain
with part of my work and a request for assistance in the project, which was refused and stated that all asik past refurbishings automatically withdrawn from the guarantee!Ok Grin

do not rush to sell your D3 at the moment the project is stuck at 60 percent,
the new firmware will be free!
cost of the new control unit as I wrote earlier in the region of $ 300

Next week I will post photos and videos of the work done, at the moment not a normal camera (I use the phone nokia 8800 Grin)

I'm sorry for my bad language Grin
most of the text was written after a night of work through google transliterator
You can support the project by the following requisites
3AdbdjqFTSqijnqQDFhV3oDUcRiHPvUAak bitcoin
3HkkYjfWdpogqGWVNzYrjm9u6qj912pBvu bitcoin cash
Xjin98wBCfmHPsTPhbvxAyZmN6KTiAcTw9 Dash

To all who will help the project please unsubscribe to my email engineerbtcd@gmail.com
I'll try to refit your asik out of turn,
Until sooner meetings! Photo and video works lay out orintertrochno December 8-10, if someone wants to participate in the project write to the post address above
ok D3s fine, but you mentioned that you are working with control board, what about S9s control board ? It takes about a month to ship damaged units in China and back and the only thing they do they reconfigure control board (I'm guessing). If this statement is somehow right I might be interested in things you  are doing there in Кpacнoяpcкий кpaй.
Chan8

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:25:32 PM

Hello OP, this is sounding very interesting to me. I dont know how asic are programmed or what not. Or if its even possible to add algorithm to these bitmain miners. I hear some people say no and some say its possible.
Anyways im looking forward to see some proof of your project and progress. So i will be watching this thread closely. When there are some sort of proof i will definitely donate to this project of yours. As i have some d3 miners also.
Looking forward to seeing some updates from you.
invisiblefriend321

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:20:03 AM

plz keep me posted my friend

best of luck !  Wink
voluspa

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:25:44 AM

Feeding on the disillusion of D3 buyers, nice scam mate.
mombay

Activity: 299
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:21:06 AM

It would be nice if you put on pictures to show your progress. That speed number of Quark and Qubit mining from D3 are good, now all you need is support. With your proof, I think a lot of people would be happily jump in.

Well, good luck!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
q8diver

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:40:01 AM

Nice work looking to see your Photo and video
SCSI2

Activity: 206

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:20:57 AM

I would not dare underestimate "those Russian hackers" lol Smiley

The amount of $20k that he mentioned having sunken in D3's in Siberia is roughly an equivalent of $100k-$200k in cash for someone living in North Dakota (give or take). I can imagine that someone could be really highly motivated to come up with an alternative solution for hashing chips, provided he has some prior experience reverse-engineering such devices of course.

Not saying it's going to happen, but don't see any signs of scam so far. Looks like they are trying to estimate market demand for such solution, which would be the right move before going into production.

-SCSI
engineerbtcd (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:23:25 AM

Hello everybody!I'm deceived for keeping you in ignorance all these days, my studio was full of work.

I want to be sorry for the fact that nothing happened! The project is temporarily suspended due to the death of 2 asik   Angry
Making work all the blades did not work, and the work of 1 blade on the QBT algorithm led to his death

Once again, Sorry that I could not get you out of this hole!

Photos and videos of all the experiments will be laid out as promised

The desire to once again contact Bitmain disappeared forever
SCSI2

Activity: 206

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:34:27 AM

Ouch!

Дepжитecь тaм. Haдeждa yмиpaeт пocлeднeй... Smiley
Chan8

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:32:01 PM

Yup definitely OUCH! Well that hope was short lived. Death of d3 miners  lol. Wished you guys couldve gotten further with this project. Either way im stilll hoping to see some videos of how you guys did manave to get 1 hashboard to mine another algorithm. Still sounds pretty cool or exciting i guess.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: