Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:52:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] [ELE] Electroneum Cash - Electroneum Participants and Everyone  (Read 8210 times)
Leeke

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

Website link - Bitcoin Unicorn

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 04:51:49 AM

Hi there,

I bought ETN, but never got to the account before it was closed on the website to get the public address so had to get one of the paper wallets a few days ago.

How are you going to prove everyone completing the airdrops has invested what they say they invested? Most of us would be quite truthful on this - but there are always people who want something for nothing.

Also - yes ETN has really screwed its non-miner investors but maybe its all a ploy to ensure the price is built back up to stop initial dumping. Either way - ETN dev team should put a HODL reward out for everyone who hasn't been able to access their investor ETN balances after this debacle. But they probs won't.

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptomen101

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:09:15 AM

folks - I don't see any information about the connection between the officail electroneum team ,this may be a new coin but nothing to do with ETN (electroneum)...beware that you put money not to lose at any cause

Reason for creating Electroneum Cash

The team that run Electroneum is allowing the miners and traders to make money by having complete access to trade ETN , while they have currently left their investors to watch other people make money.  Investors are patiently sitting by the sidelines waiting and it's just moving too slow!  We will be airdropping Electroneum Cash to all investors of Electroneum for FREE.  For every ETH you dropped on Electroneum , you will receive 50000 Electroneum Cash Tokens.  It is an embarrassment to the Crypto Community having such a royal mess up that only hurts investors. Tokens will go onto Etherdelta ASAP.  Hopefully investors can make some money and trades with Electroneum Cash before the Electroneum team finally pull their fingers out of their backsides and get things happening.

THE CRYPTO CURRENCY OF THE FUTURE!    ●            RACE            ●    ✔ Fast  ✔ Secure  ✔ Anonymous
▄▄▄ ▄█ ███       Masternodes  |  PoW  |  Secure  |  ASIC resistant  |  Lyra2REv2       ███ █▄ ▄▄▄
DISCORD                TWITTER                GITHUB
treepixel

Activity: 226

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:51:28 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 09:23:53 AM by treepixel

Be careful.

You're handing out Electroneum account info that has nothing to do with these devs.
I suspect it's a weak attempt at gathering as much data on your Electroneum account so they can try get access later on by pretending to be you.

Fill in the form but don't add your ETN details.
Be careful with shit like this.
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:05:49 AM

Some of the response to this makes me worry about the reasoning and judgement of many in the community.  It is not "a project", there's no development, just a handout of something worthless.  Its looks awfully like a scam to harvest information.   
treepixel

Activity: 226

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:24:26 AM

Be careful.

You're handing out Electroneum account info that has nothing to do with these devs.
I suspect it's a weak attempt at gathering as much data on your Electroneum account so they can try get access later on by pretending to be you.

Fill in the form but don't add your ETN details.
Be careful with shit like this.
ElectroneumCash (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:36:23 AM

Thanks for all your questions and interest, The airdrop has now been closed.  Apologies for lack of responses , I have been sick with the flu, we will PM responses to those questions that are relevant.

Tokens will be distributed over the next few days as we have had much more interest than anticipated. 

Shocked
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:39:18 PM

So you are only one person.   Grin    and gas is also expensive  Wink
I think it's scam. no team but an individual who just wants to have eth
Tomorrow and next week there will be no token.
Sergey_kripta

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:21:45 PM

I do not quite understand, does this apply officially to the electroneum?
Or using the popular electroneum decided to make this Electroneum Cash?

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
Kgdktac

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:17:28 PM

Maybe this guy has successfully scam some people by just creating fake website. The Twitter handle is suspended,  the telegram channel is full of uncontrolled spam and the website is just ridiculous. Anybody that fell for this did not do his due diligence cos this is just one person masquerading behind the scene. He obviously have no affiliation with electroneum.

Sergey_kripta

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:44:46 PM

Maybe this guy has successfully scam some people by just creating fake website. The Twitter handle is suspended,  the telegram channel is full of uncontrolled spam and the website is just ridiculous. Anybody that fell for this did not do his due diligence cos this is just one person masquerading behind the scene. He obviously have no affiliation with electroneum.
In fact, it was foolish of me to ask whether this is somehow related to a real Electroneum. I already visited a twitter and a website, and everything became clear to me.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
bitekoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:37:37 PM

In fact, it was foolish of me to ask whether this is somehow related to a real Electroneum. I already visited a twitter and a website, and everything became clear to me.
Didnt recieve airdrop either.
JimmyGTO

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:58:11 AM

Did this project die?
davidkakeko

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:42:43 PM

Did this project die?
in my opinion yes
To twitter is also locked, perhaps this project is dead
b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:34:05 AM

Did this project die?
As you can see, this project looks very calm now. It looks like this project has been stopped and dev has long gone from this project. I have participated in airdrop but until now I have not received anything yet.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: