Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:52:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY ENDED][ICO] |Titanium Blockchain Infrastructur Services (TBIS) |  (Read 21776 times)
iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:46:57 PM

It is written here that all stakes will be calculated in February, 1st. Today is the previous day but I have seen any approved articles. Will be the last day of work accept/delay be postponed or not?

Around the 1st february I updated few days ago to be more realistic, but I plan to have everything over for this week ( just blog and twitter left, can be done for this week end )
Thank you a lot for the quick reply!
Informative answers from bounty managers is a part of successful project. Thanks one more time!

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iLatios

Activity: 327

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:50:34 PM

It is written here that all stakes will be calculated in February, 1st. Today is the previous day but I have seen any approved articles. Will be the last day of work accept/delay be postponed or not?
Why are you complaining? Even Aerys will update all stakes in this day we will not get the tokens because according to the OP, it will leave 1 week for complaining to change their address. So I think its practical to wait, the most important is after 1 week, Aerys will done calculating so that he send the spreadsheet to the team.
Why do you think that it is a kind of complain? I have only asked to get additional information in order not to miss opportunity to contact manager of something goes wrong.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:28:56 PM

Hi Guys
You just keep asking Areys about your bounty (BARs)!!!, I'm asking you have you ever checked your MEW?
I just received my BAR for translation bounty!, Who did receive it?
Thanks everybody especially Areys Cheesy
Aerys2 (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:34:02 PM
Merited by andro hac (5), 8rch7 (1), Egosmaster (1)

Bounty rewards have been distributed for translation and signature bounties !

The rest is coming soon so don't worry, rewards are coming Smiley

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Tramirostronix

Activity: 1078
Merit: 340

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:42:09 PM

I have it ! perfect thanks for the campaign and you're very speed ! nice to work for/with you  Wink

Congrats and thanks to the Titanium Team  Smiley

I love XRP. XRP>BTC + DEDICACE A JULIEN le CROISE
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 10:48:53 PM

I am very grateful to Bounty Manager and Team also developer,
bounty payment token has already landed
You are now the favorite bounty manager in this forum
John White

Merit: 102

⚜️Johnny⚜️

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:58:11 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 11:40:11 PM by John White

Do not be a hypocrite. Explain publicly - what is the reason that we were removed from the subscription table, there are no objective reasons for this. Do you not like Russians? Are you greedy? Did someone force you to do this? If you do not have an answer to these questions, then you are nothing more than a hypocritical liar.
SillyCat

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 12:12:31 AM

Thanks a lot. I received the payment. I hope the team succeeds in this hard time.
Aerys2 (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 12:27:51 AM

Dear Aerys2, probably you will soon become the favorite manager of so many people to whom you are currently sending a reward for participation. However, you are not that for me and the people close to me whom you deceived. Your stubborn silence and ignoring my appeals to you gives me reason to assume that you are neither an honest person nor a decent bounty manager. I'm very sorry that I spent my time on participating in your campaign, because such concepts as justice and honesty are probably not familiar to you. To my direct questions about the reasons for which you deleted me and my close relatives from the subscription you are not able to give any intelligible answer. You have no right to do so. It is an act of a dishonest cowardly man. if you have nothing to answer, do not take offense at any of my subsequent actions, because they are the result of your unfair attitude.

Do not be a hypocrite. Explain publicly - what is the reason that we were removed from the subscription table, there are no objective reasons for this. Do you not like Russians? Are you greedy? Did someone force you to do this? If you do not have an answer to these questions, then you are nothing more than a hypocritical liar.

I already answered to you, 10 times, I've been patient and fair in my answers despite the facts against you and explained you that you have to convince Lauda and TimeLord if you are not alts, but they seem to think otherwise,  you did not convince them and they confirm everything points to alt accounts, they are experts in this field so I trust their judgement.

Their answer here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2544574.220

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Sparky71

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:34:00 AM

Thank you!  You are by far the best bounty manager I have worked with!  Thank you, sir
budiartha

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 01:17:30 AM

Good news, Congratulation to all signature and translate campaign member who has been paid, i will be waiting twitter campaign payment patiently, good job, they are right to choose you as the favourite manager.  Smiley
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:14:21 AM

tokens received for translation... thanks you very much

by far one of the fastest bounties i have ever received.

... this team has still a lot to show in the next years.. and I am pretty sure they will amaze the crypto scene with their disrupting technology.
everlasting glory to Titanium blockchain!!!!!!!!

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
John White

Merit: 102

⚜️Johnny⚜️

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:30:00 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 02:51:21 AM by John White

Dear Aerys2, probably you will soon become the favorite manager of so many people to whom you are currently sending a reward for participation. However, you are not that for me and the people close to me whom you deceived. Your stubborn silence and ignoring my appeals to you gives me reason to assume that you are neither an honest person nor a decent bounty manager. I'm very sorry that I spent my time on participating in your campaign, because such concepts as justice and honesty are probably not familiar to you. To my direct questions about the reasons for which you deleted me and my close relatives from the subscription you are not able to give any intelligible answer. You have no right to do so. It is an act of a dishonest cowardly man. if you have nothing to answer, do not take offense at any of my subsequent actions, because they are the result of your unfair attitude.

I already answered to you, 10 times, I've been patient and fair in my answers despite the facts against you and explained you that you have to convince Lauda and TimeLord if you are not alts, but they seem to think otherwise,  you did not convince them and they confirm everything points to alt accounts, they are experts in this field so I trust their judgement.

Where did you see there at least one clear, valid answer? They are not there! Not one! Or do you have some interest in supporting your game in a naive, poorly understanding person? There is not a single confirmed charge! This is a lie and slander. And since they are not there, then you as the one who made the wrong decision - owe us money! The total amount of your debt to our family is more than 49,000 BAR. Be ready to work with the organizers of Titanium for the restitution of this amount to us. Otherwise, if on the part of Lauda and Timelord they continue their absurd nonsense - the least that we will do is put you records in the trust from each member of our family. We will not tolerate deception!
chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:50:08 AM

Thanks for the fast bounty distribution, I just received my titan Bar. I am so happy to work with you. The price is a lot lower now but it doesn't really matter the project is good and the team is amazing. I am going to keep holding and everyone should do the same, don't sell your tokens too fast even when you got it for free. This coin is not even listed on an official exchange yet I expect a lot of great things for titanium in 2018.
chocobo21

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:01:33 AM

I already answered to you, 10 times, I've been patient and fair in my answers despite the facts against you and explained you that you have to convince Lauda and TimeLord if you are not alts, but they seem to think otherwise,  you did not convince them and they confirm everything points to alt accounts, they are experts in this field so I trust their judgement.

Where did you see there at least one clear, valid answer? They are not there! Not one! Or do you have some interest in supporting your game in a naive, poorly understanding person? There is not a single confirmed charge! This is a lie and slander. And since they are not there, then you as the one who made the wrong decision - owe us money! The total amount of your debt to our family is more than 49,000 BAR. Be ready to work with the organizers of Titanium for the restitution of this amount to us. Otherwise, if on the part of Lauda and Timelord they continue their absurd nonsense - the least that we will do is put you records in the trust from each member of our family. We will not tolerate deception!

Dude, you need to stop harassing the bounty manager he didn't do anything wrong, you got exposed by the user "cheater" detector. You have over 5 bitcointalk accounts and you tried to cheat the titanium bounty. It's normal for the bounty manager to ban you and your alt accounts.

Also they already distributed the bounty to everyone so it's too late for you to get it anyways. If you want to have some Bar then go buy it on IDEX or Etherdelta.
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:59:04 AM

Thank you very much  Aerys2,you totally surprised us all. While people were asking for spreadsheets you were sending them their rewards. I am so grateful for being part of this bounty.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:04:04 AM

As you may already now, the ICO has reached it's hardcap ! Therefore, the bounty is officially over and closed !

ALL SIGNATURES CAN BE REMOVED NOW

The whole stakes calculation will be over around the 1st february , i will leave until 1 week after the count for any claim or requests to change your address.

After that, no more change will be accepted and i will hand over the bounty spreadsheet to the Titanium team in order to begin the distribution.

Titanium Blockchain Infrastructure Services Official Bounty Program

We hare happy to announce the Titanium Blockchain Infrastructure Services Official Bounty Program

5% of the total supply  will be allocated to the Titanium Blockchain Infrastructure Services Bounty Program

The program will run until the end of the token sale ( scheduled for 2018)

Bounty Allocation

Campaign 1 : Bitcointalk Signature - 40%

Campaign 2 : Translation & Moderation - 30%

Campaign 3 : Media, Videos, Forums & Blog Posts - 25%

Campaign 4 : Twitter - 5%

General Terms

- The bounty campaigns starts at the moment of creation of this thread
- 5% is allocated to the bounty, the amount of rewards will depend on the token sale results
- The Bounty Manager can make slight changes in the Bounty Campaign if deemed necessary
- If your rank change during the campaign, PM the Bounty Manager Aerys2
- Using multi-accounts, cheating, using someone else to do the work and spamming or any kind of unethical behavior when participating to one of the campaigns are not allowed and will get you disqualified from all bounties.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of rules from each bounty  at any time without prior notice and you accept and agree to the changes. It is your responsibility to check these Terms periodically for changes.

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________

Bitcointalk Signature

Stakes allocation for each rank :

Full Member: 4 stakes/day
Sr Member: 6 stakes/day
Hero/Legendary: 10 stakes/day

Instructions to participate :

- Add the signature corresponding to your rank level and the avatar and personal text
- Notify in this thread once you have the signature, avatar and personal text on, and only then you can fill the form.
- Fill out this Google form

Rules :

- Participants have to be at least Full Member, do not apply if you are not at least Full Member
- Signature, avatar and personal have to be kept until the end of the token sale (you will be notified on this thread when you can remove it, do not remove it until further instructions )
- A minimum of 15 valid posts per week must be made. 2 weeks without posting the minimum of 15 posts a week will get you disqualified. Off-topic, twitter reports and spam will not be counted
- Posts must have a minimum length of 60 characters and not be report posts made in other bounty threads
- Posts are counted every sunday/monday for the past week ( monday to sunday, UTC−5 )
- If you rank changes during the campaign, notify me.
- Accounts with negative trust from DT-2 or DT-1 are not allowed to enroll
- Posts in local sections are allowed
- This Signature Bounty is limited to 100 participants only !

Check your participation status here

Personal Message

Titanium - Blockchain Infrastructure Services

Signatures

Full

Code:
[center][b][url=https://tbis.io][color=#F1C81B]_ __ ___ ____ _____ _____[u][font=Tahoma][color=#2B2F4B]Titanum Blockchain Infrastructure Services[/color][/font][/u]_____ _____ ____ ___ __ _[/color][/url]
[url=https://tbis.io/#sale][font=arial black][color=#7D0E97]TOKEN SALE[/color][/font]  [color=#F1C81B]|[/color]  [font=arial][color=#2676D6]Jan 1st, 2018[/color][/font][/url]
[font=arial narrow][url=https://tbis.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Titanium-Infrastructure-Services-White-Paper-v2.5.pdf][color=#420553]WHITEPAPER[/color][/url]      [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2542292.0][color=#6D0884]ANN THREAD[/color][/url]      [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2526642.0][color=#420553]BOUNTY THREAD[/color][/url]      [url=https://www.facebook.com/TBISICO/][color=#6D0884]FACEBOOK[/color][/url]      [url=https://www.reddit.com/user/TBISINC/][color=#420553]REDDIT[/color][/url]      [url=https://twitter.com/TBISINC][color=#6D0884]TWITTER[/url]      [url=https://github.com/tbis-inc/TBIS][color=#420553]GITHUB[/color][/url]      [url=https://t.me/tbisinc][color=#6D0884]TELEGRAM[/color][/url][/font][/b][/center]

Senior

[.
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█████████████████████▄
██                   ██
██                   ██
█████████▄   ▄█████████
█████████▀▄▀█████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█▄ █████████████████████▀▄█
 ▀▄ ▀█████████████████▀ ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀████████████▀ ▄▀
     ▀▄▄ ▀█▄▀▀▄█▀ ▄▄▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀ ▀▄▄▀▀
FACEBOOK   REDDIT   TWITTER   GITHUB   TELEGRAM

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][center][color=transparent][size=2px].[/size][/color]
[url=https://tbis.io][font=arial][size=11pt][color=#F1C81B][u][b][color=#555A90]WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED[/u][/size][/font]
[color=transparent][size=1pt].[/size][/color]
[font=arial black][size=12pt][b][color=#7D0E97]CLOUD SERVICE PROVIDER[/size][/font][/url][/center][/td]
[td][size=22pt][color=#555A90][[/size][/td]
[td][color=transparent][size=2pt].[/size][/color]
[center][i][b][font=Arial][size=11pt][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2542292.0][color=#F1C81B]ANN [color=#2B2F4B]THREAD[/color]______[/url]
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2526642.0][color=#F1C81B]___[color=#2B2F4B]BOUNTY[/color] THREAD[/url][/size][/font][/b][/i][/center][/td]
[td][size=22pt][color=#555A90]][/size][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt]
[url=https://tbis.io][tt][color=#FED129]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ [color=#636CA6]▄█████████████████████▄[/color] █
█ [color=#636CA6]██                   ██[/color] █
█ [color=#636CA6]█████████▄   ▄█████████[/color] █
█ [color=#636CA6]█████████[color=#D7DBFA]█[/color]▀▄▀[color=#D7DBFA]█[/color]█████████[/color] █
█ [color=#636CA6]█████████[color=#D7DBFA]█████[/color]█████████[/color] █
█ [color=#636CA6]███[color=#555990]██████[color=#D7DBFA]█████[/color]██████[/color]███[/color] █
█▄ [color=#555990]████████[color=#D7DBFA]█████[/color]████████▀[/color]▄█
 ▀▄ [color=#555990]▀██████[color=#D7DBFA]█████[/color]██████▀[/color] ▄▀
   ▀▄ [color=#555990]▀████[color=#D7DBFA]██[color=#555990]▄[/color]██[/color]████▀[/color] ▄▀
     ▀▄▄ [color=#555990]▀█▄▀[/color]▄[color=#555990]▀▄█▀[/color] ▄▄▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀ ▀▄▄▀▀[/url][/size][/td][td][/td]
[td][center][url=https://tbis.io][color=#7D0E97][font=tahoma][size=15pt]Titanium Blockchain[/size][/font]
[font=arial][size=9pt][b][color=#000]INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES[/size][/font][/url][/center][/td]
[td][size=22pt][color=#F1C81B]|[/size][/td]
[td][color=transparent][size=1pt].[/size][/color]
[b][font=arial][size=7pt][url=https://www.facebook.com/TBISICO/][color=#420553]FACEBOOK[/url]   [url=https://www.reddit.com/user/TBISINC/][color=#6D0884]REDDIT[/url]   [url=https://twitter.com/TBISINC][color=#420553]TWITTER[/url]   [url=https://github.com/tbis-inc/TBIS][color=#6D0884]GITHUB[/url]   [url=https://t.me/tbisinc][color=#420553]TELEGRAM[/url][/size][/font][/b]
[center][table][tr][td][font=arial][size=15pt][url=https://tbis.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Titanium-Infrastructure-Services-White-Paper-v2.5.pdf][color=#F1C81B]● [b][color=#4270AC][i]W[size=11pt]HITEPAPER[/size][/b] ●[/url][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][td][center][url=https://tbis.io/#sale][font=arial][size=8pt][b][font=arial black][color=#F1C81B][u]   [color=#7D0E97]TOKEN SALE   [/u][/font]
[color=#2676D6]January 1st, 2018[/size][/font][/url][/center][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/center][/td][/tr][/table][/center]

Hero/Legendary

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█████████████████████▄
██                   ██
██                   ██
█████████▄   ▄█████████
█████████▀▄▀█████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█▄ █████████████████████▀▄█
 ▀▄ ▀█████████████████▀ ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀████████████▀ ▄▀
     ▀▄▄ ▀█▄▀▀▄█▀ ▄▄▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀ ▀▄▄▀▀
FACEBOOK   REDDIT   TWITTER   GITHUB   TELEGRAM

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][center][color=transparent][size=1pt].[/size][/color]
[url=https://tbis.io][font=arial][size=11pt][color=#F1C81B][u][b][color=#555A90]WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED[/u][/size][/font]
[color=transparent][size=1pt].[/size][/color]
[font=arial black][size=11pt][b][glow=#7D0E97,2,300][color=#7D0E97][size=10pt]..[/size][/color][color=#F1C81B]CLOUD SERVICE PROVIDER[color=#7D0E97][size=10pt]..[/size][/color][/glow][/size][/font][/url][/center][/td]
[td][size=22pt][color=#555A90]|[/size][/td]
[td][color=transparent][size=2px].[/size][/color]
[center][i][b][size=12pt][glow=#2B2F4B,2,300][color=#2B2F4B][font=arial black][size=11pt].[/size][/font][/color][font=Arial][size=11pt][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2542292.0][color=#F1C81B]ANN [color=#fff]THREAD[/color]______[/url][color=#2B2F4B][font=arial black][size=11pt]..[size=3pt].[/size]..[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#2B2F4B][font=arial black][size=11pt]...[/size][/font][/color][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2526642.0][color=#F1C81B]___[color=#fff]BOUNTY[/color] THREAD[/url][color=#2B2F4B][font=arial black][size=11pt].[/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/glow][/size][/b][/i][/center][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt]
[url=https://tbis.io][tt][color=#FED129]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ [color=#636CA6]▄█████████████████████▄[/color] █
█ [color=#636CA6]█████████▄   ▄█████████[/color] █
█ [color=#636CA6]█████████[color=#D7DBFA]█[/color]▀▄▀[color=#D7DBFA]█[/color]█████████[/color] █
█ [color=#636CA6]█████████[color=#D7DBFA]█████[/color]█████████[/color] █
█ [color=#636CA6]███[color=#555990]██████[color=#D7DBFA]█████[/color]██████[/color]███[/color] █
█▄ [color=#555990]████████[color=#D7DBFA]█████[/color]████████▀[/color]▄█
 ▀▄ [color=#555990]▀██████[color=#D7DBFA]█████[/color]██████▀[/color] ▄▀
   ▀▄ [color=#555990]▀████[color=#D7DBFA]██[color=#555990]▄[/color]██[/color]████▀[/color] ▄▀
     ▀▄▄ [color=#555990]▀█▄▀[/color]▄[color=#555990]▀▄█▀[/color] ▄▄▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀ ▀▄▄▀▀[/url][/size][/td][td][/td]
[td][center][url=https://tbis.io][size=15pt][glow=#430656,2,300][color=#430656][size=5pt].[/size][/color][color=#fff][font=tahoma][size=15pt]Titanium Blockchain[/size][/font][color=#430656][size=5pt].[/size][/color]
[color=#430656][size=5pt]..[/size][/color][font=arial][size=9pt][b][color=#fff]INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES[/size][/font][color=#430656][size=5pt].[/size][/color][/glow][/size][/url][/center][/td]
[td][size=22pt][color=#F1C81B]|[/size][/td]
[td][color=transparent][size=1pt].[/size][/color]
[b][font=arial][size=7pt][url=https://www.facebook.com/TBISICO/][color=#420553]FACEBOOK[/url]   [url=https://www.reddit.com/user/TBISINC/][color=#6D0884]REDDIT[/url]   [url=https://twitter.com/TBISINC][color=#420553]TWITTER[/url]   [url=https://github.com/tbis-inc/TBIS][color=#6D0884]GITHUB[/url]   [url=https://t.me/tbisinc][color=#420553]TELEGRAM[/url][/size][/font][/b]
[center][table][tr][td][font=arial][size=15pt][url=https://tbis.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Titanium-Infrastructure-Services-White-Paper-v2.5.pdf][glow=#4270AC,2,300][color=#4270AC][size=7pt].[/size][/color][color=#F1C81B]● [b][color=#fff][i]W[size=11pt]HITEPAPER[/size][/b] ●[color=#4270AC][size=7pt].[/size][/color][/glow][/url][/size][/font][/td][td][center][url=https://tbis.io/#sale][font=arial][size=8pt][b][font=arial black][glow=#7D0E97,2,300][color=#7D0E97][u]   [color=#fff]TOKEN SALE   [/u][/font]
[color=#2676D6]January 1st, 2018[/size][/font][/url][/center][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/center][/td][/tr][/table][/center]

Translation and moderation

Stakes for each task :

Announcement thread translation : 100 stakes
Whitepaper translation : 1000 stakes
Post from the thread author with a relevant news shared ( check for news on the official  twitter/telegram/thread/ website for official news) : 20 stakes

Bonus if your thread has more than 1000 views :   200 stakes
Bonus if your thread has more than 2000 views :   300 stakes

- Fill out this Google form
- Notify in this thread when your translation is done, providing a link of the translation.

Rules:

- A single post dead thread will get you disqualified and you may have a 50% penalty for very rare updates.

- One reservation per person
- Google Translator ( or other similar tools) work, bad quality work will get you disqualified, apply only if you are able to provide a high quality translation in the requested language.
- Will be counted only the posts bringing a relevant and new update, no spam or repeated unnecessary posts allowed.
- You have to provide an answer for any questions asked in your local thread, contact the team if you have doubts about an answer.
- Translations have to be posted only on Bitcointalk, no other forums.
- Wait for your approval in green to begin the work
- You have 6 days to finish your Ann translation and 2 weeks for the WhitePaper from the moment you fill out the form, you will get disqualified if you don't respect the deadline for the Ann.
- You have to post a link to the official ann thread and official bounty thread on your local thread.

Ann thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2542292.0

Twitter

Stakes depending on the followers :

500-1000 followers : 3 stakes for 2 valid weeks
1000-3000 followers : 5 stakes for 2 valid weeks
3000-10000 followers : 8 stakes for 2 valid weeks
+10000 followers : 12 stakes for 2 valid weeks
+20000 followers : 16 stakes for 2 valid weeks ( you'll have to post on this thread your twitter audit to have 20 000 followers counted )

- Follow the Titanium twitter and then retweet their tweets
- Fill out this Google form with your actual followers number
- You have to retweet a minimum of 15 tweets to have the full stakes for the weeks and no more than 3 per days
- Report your retweets every 2 weeks in these forms to get the stakes  :

Weeks 04/12 - 17/12 ( reports have to be sent on the 19/12 maximum)
Weeks 18/12 - 31/12 ( reports have to be sent on the 02/01 maximum)
Weeks 01/01 - 14/01 ( reports have to be sent on the 17/01 maximum)

Rules:

- If you don't fill out the form every 2 weeks, your participation will be disqualified.
- Your report has to be sent no later than 2 days after the end of the 2 weeks.
- You have to be at least Newbie to participate.
- The followers number is fixed and won't be changed after you filled out the form.
- Do not retweet tweets that are answers to other users.
- List your tweets with a number when you fill the form
- Don't fill the form twice, someone who fills the form twice will get disqualified !
- 500 participants maximum, once this number is reached, the form will be closed for new participants, unless other participants are removed from the list
- Do not retweet everything in 1-2 days, retweets must be regular or you might be disqualified

Media, Videos, Forums & Blog Posts

Stakes are based on the quality of the content :

Low Quality : 20 stakes
Average Quality : 50 stakes
High Quality : 100 stakes

- Fill out this  form with the link of your video/blog post/article once it's posted.
- Share your link here.

Rules:

- Only original work is accepted, using the work of someone else or copy/pasting parts of the ann thread/website/whitepaper will disqualify your work(s)
- For any content published in any other language than english or published outside Medium/Steemit/Youtube, only high quality content / content with a good reach will be accepted, at the sole discretion of the bounty manager
- The blog must be at least 3 months old
- The blog/video/article must be public
- The blog post/article has to have at least 250 words
- The website/blog where you post the content has to be relevant and connected to crypto/financial world.
- Your article/blog post has to have a good writing quality
- You must have at least 50 subscribers on youtube for a video
- The video has to be of good quality
- Forums must be active, same for the thread, the author has to bring updates about Titanium
- Maximum of 10 contents submitted per participant, the same article/blog post can only be posted 3 times on different websites by the same person and each reposting of the same article will get you half of the stakes of the first one
- Any content must have a link to our website and our Bitcointalk thread ( in the description for videos)
- This Bounty is limited to 1000 participants only !

great job team and bounty manager, waiting for the next stage to get bounty. thank you

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:17:12 AM

dear manager, I just confirm received paymeny. Good job.
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:55:53 AM

thank you, received tokens for the signature,great job team and Manager of the bounty Wink
qiuness

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:04:58 AM

thank you, received tokens for the signature,great job team and Manager of the bounty Wink
Many thanks to the manager, the best manager whom I met!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: