Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:35:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform  (Read 38682 times)
OhBow0709

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:52:26 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 02:10:45 AM by OhBow0709

It's not clear to me yet how the system runs. So my question on how it will run still persists even tho I have read some content of the whitepaper.

Regarding with the concept, what type of games can you play here? And how are the gamers be paid?

I also feel the same way like you, I think the games Abyss will release in the market are somewhat has similarities with the most popular games in the planet right now like DOTA2 or LoL. I'm expecting for them to at least have a unique gameplay, map, item effects, a new hero/character scheme and each should have unique set of skills. On how are gamers will be paid, I think Abyss will about to make a Steam like gaming community that has Wallet feature which will allow players to send and receive Tokens.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ephermo

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:00:31 AM

I am getting happy when i see this kind of project. Because i love playing games. Good luck...
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:03:04 AM

As I read the abyss platform is this games only for adults?😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
SungkZ

Activity: 50
Merit: 3

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:26:28 AM

Hi, Team Abyss.

I'm curious about how your Cryptogames will work? Is it a game wherein you will place a bet in form of token to win amazing prices that you may use in entire abyss platform?

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:49:25 AM

You could try searching on google the most popular games in world today in which people are very much hyped up about. An interesting project indeed which might caught gamers to be entertained by this because as we all know there are lot of gamers in our internet world today so goodluck sir.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:52:02 AM

I remeber when i was i child i want to play a game that they will pay me at this is it now i want to try it but what are the games old school games? and how will i get paid ?
Well i think..its every gamer dreams to be paid off while their mking there games... The abbys platform is a new tool where gamers and the developers benefits each other..
Well this is a dream come true for all of the gamers, you've been able to enjoy the game and you can get rewards while playing, That's great.
Yes, we also wait for updates from Devs about games we can enjoy. If the games they make are attractive to the players, I think it's no difficult for us to  share it with our colleague.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:33:06 AM

I remeber when i was i child i want to play a game that they will pay me at this is it now i want to try it but what are the games old school games? and how will i get paid ?
Well i think..its every gamer dreams to be paid off while their mking there games... The abbys platform is a new tool where gamers and the developers benefits each other..
Well this is a dream come true for all of the gamers, you've been able to enjoy the game and you can get rewards while playing, That's great.
Yes, we also wait for updates from Devs about games we can enjoy. If the games they make are attractive to the players, I think it's no difficult for us to  share it with our colleague.
im curious about how the gamer's will got a high value of referal or how the calculation of it? but for this kind of platform many gamer's will work on it, this is a plan that a lot of investor will attract nice move to this ico.
contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:00:37 AM

Really? you play a games and then they will paid you? i want to use this platform this is my dream to play and earn at the same time. For me as a gamer this is what want!

neths29

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:27:53 AM

I am getting happy when i see this kind of project. Because i love playing games. Good luck...
So many people will be happy for the kind of project especially for the gamers like us, this is so enjoyable because you can play and you can earn at the same time, This is what the players want.

Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:20:18 PM

This is the first DAICO or in short a fundraising model powered by Ethereum so no other crypto allowed rather than ETH, but what does the meaning of BURNING the 1/3 from platform’s commission of internal CPA network and the auction transactions? And one more thing, does the destiny games have their own website now? Would like to check their backgrounds as well, since what they are going to produce will be the POS for this project.
Iambatman

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:25:42 PM

Interesting project since increasing community love video games nowadays, from younger ones and even adults are playing it.And aside from playing, gamers has a chance to earn profit as well,that's cool! This project has a great potential to succeed.

Agree on you, since more and more funds are being raised for gaming industry. I believe this one will have it flight too. But before anything else is there any existing game/games are being supported by this platform or is this a brand new game that will be venturing in the crypto world?!

I think Abyss will capitalize on the games that is already established so that it would be easier to attract the gamers to play the games that they've been playing with this platform. Aside from existing games, they will release new games that aligns with the monetization that they offer.
IYAH

Activity: 230

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:42:16 PM

What is the advantage of abyss to the other gaming platform? how do you attract customers?
Well..as i see the upon the abbys introduction it will benefit both the gamer nd the developer..as long as the project goes smoothly and perfectly there will be a lot of investors to come in..

debil

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:46:44 PM

I am looking forward for the future games that will invest on this great platform, Hope they will launch it sooner
lucifer03

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:51:36 PM

I am rooting for this great project because of the upcoming games and the way that I can also have profit and at the same time enjoy the game.
KhalaDroga

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:58:12 PM

I think this new gaming platform will be a success in the next few years. (If not, the idea behind it)
Bringing a game where both players and developers will make a profit will surely make a huge difference in the gaming community right now.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:43:40 PM

I think this new gaming platform will be a success in the next few years. (If not, the idea behind it)
Bringing a game where both players and developers will make a profit will surely make a huge difference in the gaming community right now.
This gaming platform will succeed because most teenagers are very love playing games especially those with challenges or competing with other players. Earning a rewards while playing is a plus point for this platform I guess.
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:52:59 PM

Many people like games, I also like games, hope this can attract many investors into your project, if you can offer a reward task that is even better.
I think what they promoting is to have more participants rather than investors. They need gamers who will use the project.
yeah.. youre right... I think their main idea here is to have more gamers and game developers who will be a psrt of their project.. this is like a job hiring.. but how??  an job thru online gaming...Smiley
Yes thats the main idea, to get more gamers and developers to be a part of this project, how to join there group? or to work there? just enjoy the game while inviting more gamers to send referral code to get your earn online while playing, correct me if im wrong.
I agree because this will be helpful if we offer it with the investors and we will get great lessons and an effective leisure time.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:56:07 PM

What is the advantage of abyss to the other gaming platform? how do you attract customers?
Well..as i see the upon the abbys introduction it will benefit both the gamer nd the developer..as long as the project goes smoothly and perfectly there will be a lot of investors to come in..
If you will read their white paper they mention all the advantages that players and developers can get. But for me, the advantage of Abyss to the players is their reward system wherein players will be able to earn rewards while playing and also once you will refer a friend you will get a reward.
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:14:59 PM

I think Abyss have the best team. Upon reading the brief introductions of the team, it seems that they really into a game platform and the skills that can provide a good service with the best quality. Hope this is not only an introduction but the team will also prove that they are the best.
Yes, Abyss had a good strategy in their team, and both having there commision thats why their team motivated to work hard for the better future of this project.
Hope that all the brief introduction of the team is not just for impressing readers and investors, they will and can prove that they have the skills to organize and create a good platform, that can provide and give satisfaction to all players and gamers that will trust them.

The platform they want to build is certainly an ambitious goal. It is a high risk high reward project but it might of course fail completely.
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:18:04 PM

Seems interesting project. Gaming has been a lucrative business and if marketed right, investment on this could be very rewarding.
It a win win stuation in this project and I believe one of the good business is game since our era is more on technology.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: