Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:11:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform  (Read 38680 times)
bry0908

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:48:23 AM

I hope this platform will release quality video games in future because if not, this is only a waste of time and money. Please do focus on creating exceptional games.
i agree on what you say mate.. abyss should create or developed a game that will make player satisfied and exceptional games. like dot.a 2. nowadays dot.a is very popular around the world, they make a competition thru that game thats why dot.a become so popular, not even young ones but aldo the adults can play dot.a.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OhBow0709

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:53:29 AM

Can somebody share the interface of the games? I'm curious how the Abyss run. Thank you

I tried to look some insights about the games they're planning to release, but it seems that there's no launch date yet posted on their website.
bluehodl

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:58:13 AM

Hi, all!

I’m Konstantin, the founder of Destiny.Games video game company and, above all, a gamer since late 1980s.

Today we are witnessing the rise of the video game industry. In 2017, its revenue has already exceeded $100 billion and is expected to reach almost $170 billion mark by 2020. But most notably, the market is shifting from offline to online business model providing a potential for digital innovation.

I proudly present you The Abyss - an innovative digital distribution platform, which, I truly believe, will become a next-generation Steam and revolutionize the video game industry.  

What’s it all about? Three words. Games. Profit. Blockchain.

It is the first game platform in human history where both gamers and developers can profit from being a part of a brilliant referral and motivational system as well as being creative. Gamers will enjoy the best F2P browser and client MMO games (our priority at the early stage) and the developers will become partners instead of competitors. This is a brand-new approach that will change the whole video game industry.

As for blockchain. The platform will utilize ABYSS tokens (ERC20 standard on Ethereum blockchain) for payments, rewards, referral programs, etc. Fiat money will also be acceptable, but only with ABYSS tokens users will get access to all services The Abyss will offer.

I participated in numerous and various ICOs, gaining plenty of experience, and understand how to avoid all the crucial mistakes their founders have committed.

At the moment, we are working towards Token Sale and signing up partners willing to join our platform. Please find our project profile and Whitepaper above. Share our passion and get ready to embrace the future of video game industry with us!

I've checked your teams and sites.

It's quite ambitious project. Wish yours will make a success.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:35:11 AM

What is the advantage of abyss to the other gaming platform? how do you attract customers?
Well..as i see the upon the abbys introduction it will benefit both the gamer nd the developer..as long as the project goes smoothly and perfectly there will be a lot of investors to come in..
If you will read their white paper they mention all the advantages that players and developers can get. But for me, the advantage of Abyss to the players is their reward system wherein players will be able to earn rewards while playing and also once you will refer a friend you will get a reward.
The reward system of Abyss is their advantage compare to other gaming platform, because developers and players both earn a reward. Players and developers can work together here in Abyss by helping each other, giving feedback or suggestions in the forum, open communication with the players and dev. This will be a good point with this platform.   
IYAH

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:16:45 AM

i see a good future of this project, goodluck and i wish this projec a big success in the near future.
Well i see a great future ahead of this project.. because the platform of which the gamers nd developers bennefits each other..im pretty sure it will be the reason for the investors to invest too in this project.

Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:25:12 AM

I think this new gaming platform will be a success in the next few years. (If not, the idea behind it)
Bringing a game where both players and developers will make a profit will surely make a huge difference in the gaming community right now.
This gaming platform will succeed because most teenagers are very love playing games especially those with challenges or competing with other players. Earning a rewards while playing is a plus point for this platform I guess.

As the gamers refer other people to play the games that they are playing, not only they expand the chance of having a party with your close friends in the game but also helping other them to earn money as well while you and your friends play the same game. It connects people and build a mutual benefit to the community of gamers, that's why I think as soon as Abyss is launched, it will be a success from week 1.

True but as far as I know there is already heave competition going on in this space. Other platforms are trying to achieve the same so it would be good to have some features that differentiates The Abyss from others.
Boт и пpo тo жe дyмaю. Этo вce кoнeчнo xopoшo, нo чeм oт cдeлoк пo игpaм нa MGO бyдeт oтличaтьcя. Heт, я нe cпopю, бyдyт кoнeчнo мeлoчи oтличaющиe эти пpoeкты, нo пpинципиaльнaя paзницa в чeм?

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mosump

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:34:35 AM

goodluck to this project, i wish this great project a big success in the near future. goodluck dev.
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:49:17 AM

I hope this platform will release quality video games in future because if not, this is only a waste of time and money. Please do focus on creating exceptional games.

They are planning to create a new platform for both game developers and gamers which can be tough but if you take a look at the Whitepaper you will be able know that this DAICO is more than just games.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:57:17 PM

Just checked the games written on blog like TERA: The Next, Botva Online, Music Wars, Moswar, most of them were high rated games and highly recommended. Game development will play an important role for this one. Its easy to refer if its about the good benefits of referral; system and a great developed game. Will going to watch the live DAICO on Feb 7. Looking forward on it.
FukikoMakoto

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:17:58 PM

Can somebody share the interface of the games? I'm curious how the Abyss run. Thank you

I tried to look some insights about the games they're planning to release, but it seems that there's no launch date yet posted on their website.

Hi guys, I think these are the current games they have: http://destiny.games/?lang=en
neths29

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:27:39 PM

I think this new gaming platform will be a success in the next few years. (If not, the idea behind it)
Bringing a game where both players and developers will make a profit will surely make a huge difference in the gaming community right now.
This gaming platform will succeed because most teenagers are very love playing games especially those with challenges or competing with other players. Earning a rewards while playing is a plus point for this platform I guess.
You're right that most teenagers are very love playing games especially if you can enjoy the game you will earn a rewards thats great. I'm sure that this kind of project will be success someday. Goodluck for team Abyss

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 01:41:01 PM

I agree with you but if they can generate huge funds in their Ico there's a big possibility that they can create something that will have an edge to their competitor, they can hire coders and game testers I'm hoping something huge out of this will emerge.

lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:21:29 PM

You're right that most teenagers are very love playing games especially if you can enjoy the game you will earn a rewards thats great. I'm sure that this kind of project will be success someday. Goodluck for team Abyss
Let's keep this simple guys. Earning rewards while playing is such a good thing that gamer can get. The Abyss platform has a lot to offer when it comes on gaming . They revolutionized it and take it on a higher level. Smiley

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:55:01 PM

In this era it will sure they make a high quality video games there are so many things now can use to make a high quality game and I believe abyss will not disappoint gamers.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
debil

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:02:59 PM

I wonder what are the requirements of ABYSS in approving a certain game in their platform ?
lucifer03

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:08:45 PM

Based on their website they are releasing Imperial hero II which is looks like very promising and will surely catch the attention of our fellow gamers.
Iambatman

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:22:21 PM

Are the games in Abyss will have a lot of ads for the sake of the company's revenue? Because a lot of gaming companies use ads to support their games. Most of the time, the ads that pops up as you play are annoying. I hope they wont put a ton of ads on their games.
Good observation sir. I never read about that issue in their white paper. Hope someone from the team and developers will be able to answer this issue or question because as we all know everyone get annoyed when you are concentrating in playing them suddenly ads will pop on your screen.

I agree with you guys. Ads that can be skipped or can be canceled is okay because you still have the option to close it after certain seconds of watching. Some of the ads are tolerable because we understand that adding ads on games helps the company to maintain its free to play concept, what we hate is those 30 seconds long videos they force us to watch. Hopefully Abyss' games wont have forced ads.
vinceB

Activity: 257

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:30:31 PM

Since we are talking about games, does mobile games involve in this great app? I would like to know because mobile games is also getting huge this days.

Unfortunately right now it is impossible to make own game store in appstore, so our app on iOS will contain chat and other social features. About Google Play it is possible to make store there, but we have it in plans only after pc market is dominated.

I think Abyss is just like Steam but much better because of new concepts added to it for the benefit of gamers, so most likely it wont have mobile games or at least it will focus on PC gaming.It would be cool tho if it has access to mobile games like bluestacks.
strelok25

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:33:08 PM

Hi, what games will be presented on your DAICO gaming platform? What is the maximum hard cap for the DAICO project during ICO which cryptocurrency you accept as payment for the purchase of DAICO project tokens?When the working version of the DAICO gaming platform is launched?
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:35:21 PM

Do all country can use and avail the abyss token and abyss application ?

Our platform will be available in all countries, but our Token Sale is not available for several countries right now.

Will the Token Sale be available to SEA countries? There are many players from SEA so I  hope there would be discounts and sales here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: