Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:10:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform  (Read 38682 times)
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:17:04 PM

Unified Authentication, United Billing and Dual-Currency Operation are a solid concept to start with. This strategy will always work for platform such as games. Referral system plus rewards and a great growing community will sure be a hit!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bry0908

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:45:39 PM

So many people will encourage this kind of platform because it gives happiness to us for earning rewards while playing.
what are the requirements to be qualified to be a player or a developer..age???  thanks
Seph1roth (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:04:28 PM

Im not familiar in the word "MMO"  , can anyone here tells about it . I know that it is related to gaming industry.

MMO is Massively Multiplayer Online.
Seph1roth (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:06:05 PM

What are the plan you made so far about the partnership ? Is their any negotiation to the company that is related in gaming industry ?

We are working in that direction. As you understand good partnerships are very important for us.
Seph1roth (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:07:13 PM

Since Abyss is the first project that can use "DAICO" , what do you think will be the advantages of using "Daico" instead of ICO ?

DAICO is an innovative fundraising model (suggested by the founder of Ethereum, Vitalik Buterin) that merges some of the benefits of Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs), aimed at upgrading and making the initial ICO concept more transparent and secure. The Abyss Token Sale is an advanced and improved DAICO model, allowing contributors to control the withdrawal of the funds, also providing an option to shut the project down and refund the contributed money in case the team fails to implement it, with Oracles (appointed industry leaders) acting as arbitrators. More information here: https://medium.com/theabyss/the-worlds-first-daico-remodeling-the-token-sale-df3b56a8df9e
OhBow0709

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:12:17 PM

I hope this platform will release quality video games in future because if not, this is only a waste of time and money. Please do focus on creating exceptional games.

They are planning to create a new platform for both game developers and gamers which can be tough but if you take a look at the Whitepaper you will be able know that this DAICO is more than just games.

I actually agree to both of you, it's really hard to build a profitable community for both gamers and game developers in a single platform. It's quite ambitious but at the time futuristic. For this project to be prosperous, they need to attract gamers at the same time, establish their credibility as a game provider to the market. We all have the same reason why we are in this thread, because we all love playing fun games.
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:47:41 PM

I hope this platform will release quality video games in future because if not, this is only a waste of time and money. Please do focus on creating exceptional games.
i agree on what you say mate.. abyss should create or developed a game that will make player satisfied and exceptional games. like dot.a 2. nowadays dot.a is very popular around the world, they make a competition thru that game thats why dot.a become so popular, not even young ones but aldo the adults can play dot.a.
Right! They really need to do that so they will not be left behind by other teams or developers, because our technology is now a flourishing market. So if they make games that don't have a good quality it really will not be attractive to people.
Abyss need to be competitive in terms of the games they will release, just like dot.a 2 that has a competition internationally. Because if they only attract players by their reward system, I think players will not stay longer to Abyss.
yes i think so.. more player focusing in the game so abyss make sure that the quality is better than the other popular game. if the player is  focusing only for the referral this is not a game, but abyss will such a good game and good reward the player will stay longer. this will a high competition to the player.
You need to give importance in innovating your video games, so it can be both satisfying and efficient. Consider not only the profit but also quality and the knowledge you can share through your games. In choosing particular games, you have to do it wisely.
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:09:21 PM

The Abyss platform has a huge impact for gamers like us. Specially they mention mmo games which is in demand nowadays. Earning rewards while playing games is something that every gamer wants. Given that they promote games that The Abyss platform offers, they will also earn via referral system.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
zhou2

Activity: 240

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:58:29 PM

Abyss concept is great! I have joined the ICO. Join now! Pls use my referral and receive 3% extra bonus. http://bit.ly/2Bg6uS8

belgiandave

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:09:18 PM

I agree with the previous poster. It seems like this project links in with a huge amount of gamers. Good plan. 
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 04:29:33 PM

Interesting project since increasing community love video games nowadays, from younger ones and even adults are playing it.And aside from playing, gamers has a chance to earn profit as well,that's cool! This project has a great potential to succeed.
I agree with your statements that every people love the Game, and existing platform like Steam more known by people today. How you sure Abyss will bring fresh concept to be the next Steam?

Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:28:53 PM

What I like about their Structure is they value transparency and reporting it respectively. This is quite a quick helping hand beginner developers. Also it encourages others to develop games within the Abyss community too.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:35:40 PM

Are the games in Abyss will have a lot of ads for the sake of the company's revenue? Because a lot of gaming companies use ads to support their games. Most of the time, the ads that pops up as you play are annoying. I hope they wont put a ton of ads on their games.
Good observation sir. I never read about that issue in their white paper. Hope someone from the team and developers will be able to answer this issue or question because as we all know everyone get annoyed when you are concentrating in playing them suddenly ads will pop on your screen.

I agree with you guys. Ads that can be skipped or can be canceled is okay because you still have the option to close it after certain seconds of watching. Some of the ads are tolerable because we understand that adding ads on games helps the company to maintain its free to play concept, what we hate is those 30 seconds long videos they force us to watch. Hopefully Abyss' games wont have forced ads.
Ada are really annoying I hope they make a move about this issue or if there's really no chance and they need to implement ads I think it should not be long.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:00:58 PM

If it will be implemented, what will be the probability that it will be successful despite of the concept that is obviously for the young and middle ages who usually play games. How about the others who's in here but not a fan of playing games?
It depends on how he/she handle the games support by abyss. for me it's not the age it's all about the games we play. if he/she not a fan of playing games then it is.

jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:54:49 AM

Since Abyss is the first project that can use "DAICO" , what do you think will be the advantages of using "Daico" instead of ICO ?

DAICO is an innovative fundraising model (suggested by the founder of Ethereum, Vitalik Buterin) that merges some of the benefits of Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs), aimed at upgrading and making the initial ICO concept more transparent and secure. The Abyss Token Sale is an advanced and improved DAICO model, allowing contributors to control the withdrawal of the funds, also providing an option to shut the project down and refund the contributed money in case the team fails to implement it, with Oracles (appointed industry leaders) acting as arbitrators. More information here: https://medium.com/theabyss/the-worlds-first-daico-remodeling-the-token-sale-df3b56a8df9e
Since there's a limitation or control of withdrawal of funds will happen, can Abyss should have a maximum token could allow on their wallet?
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:00:18 AM

Does the referral system already ongoing? I saw the list of participants with the most active referrals, but it says that it is based on 1st level referral, what will be the computation for that?
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:10:08 AM

Is the Abyss The New generation games are now available in all video games in the market?😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
Seph1roth (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:19:44 AM

Does the referral system already ongoing? I saw the list of participants with the most active referrals, but it says that it is based on 1st level referral, what will be the computation for that?

It is already working. After the start of Token Sale rating will comprise participants with the largest number of bonus tokens, obtained from referral contributions.
Seph1roth (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:22:05 AM

Since there's a limitation or control of withdrawal of funds will happen, can Abyss should have a maximum token could allow on their wallet?

Companies tokens will be locked on smart contract with vesting period.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:00:01 AM

i agree on what you say mate.. abyss should create or developed a game that will make player satisfied and exceptional games. like dot.a 2. nowadays dot.a is very popular around the world, they make a competition thru that game thats why dot.a become so popular, not even young ones but aldo the adults can play dot.a.
Right! They really need to do that so they will not be left behind by other teams or developers, because our technology is now a flourishing market. So if they make games that don't have a good quality it really will not be attractive to people.
Abyss need to be competitive in terms of the games they will release, just like dot.a 2 that has a competition internationally. Because if they only attract players by their reward system, I think players will not stay longer to Abyss.
Perhaps that is what they are working now and they giving it a lot of time. I think they did not immediately get to the beauty of Dota 2 because it's solid in the industry and the players really love it both young and old. But the Abyss can give their best to create a unique game that is also fun for people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: