Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:41:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform  (Read 38682 times)
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:21:41 AM

This abyss the new generation games if they download in their computer.can they use it without internet?

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Seph1roth (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:37:33 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 06:31:00 PM by Seph1roth

The Abyss Token Sale (DAICO) will be officially launched in the U.S., providing its citizens and residents a right to participate.  

We are committed to staying compliant with the current regulations governing the issuance of new tokens.

Upon advice of our attorneys, we decided to proceed with the sale in the U.S. to accredited investors only under Regulation D of the Securities Act of 1933 and to non-U.S. persons under Regulation S. The tokens sold under Regulation D will carry transfer restrictions in accordance with regulations.

This means that each U.S. contributor participating in The Abyss Token Sale (DAICO) will need to pass the accredited investor verification process (KYC) as required by the U.S. law.

This will make our Token Sale (DAICO) globally available, with no regional restrictions anymore.  

Will keep you informed on the issue via our Telegram channels and social media!

Stay tuned!
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:24:14 AM

This abyss the new generation games if they download in their computer.can they use it without internet?
Hi! As I've heard, Abyss do not offer games instead they are distribution channel. Anyhow, I think if you are going to use Abyss you need an internet.  Smiley
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:34:08 AM

I don't think so, since Abyss is a next-generation digital distribution platform with a strong accent on F2P browser and client MMO games, as well as cryptogames wherein you need to be connected to the internet. You can play games with Abyss without downloading it but you need to have an internet. This is what I understand on their whitepaper. If someone from the developer is online, please correct me if i am wrong.
bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:05:39 AM

The Abyss Token Sale (DAICO) will be officially launched in the U.S., providing its citizens and residents a right to participate.   

We are committed to staying compliant with the current regulations governing the issuance of new tokens.

Upon advice of our attorneys, we decided to proceed with the sale in the U.S. to accredited investors only under Regulation D of the Securities Act of 1933 and to non-U.S. persons under Regulation S.

This means that each U.S. contributor participating in The Abyss Token Sale (DAICO) will need to pass the accredited investor verification process (KYC) as required by the U.S. law.

This will make our Token Sale (DAICO) globally available, with no regional restrictions anymore. 

Stay tuned!
good day dev.. how about the not resident of U.S?? or outside USA?? is there any chance that they can also participate in token sale?? any way that we can also participate in token sale?? thank you.
candyconstantino11

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:12:09 AM

hopefully this can attract many investors into your project. a lot of people inlove to games
semsyor

Activity: 365
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:19:52 AM

The Abyss To Conduct Official Token Sale (DAICO) in the U.S.

No kidding. The Abyss Token Sale (DAICO) will be officially launched in the U.S., providing its citizens and residents a right to participate.

Upon advice of our attorneys, we decided to proceed with the sale in the U.S. to accredited investors only under Regulation D of the Securities Act of 1933 and to non-U.S. persons under Regulation S.

https://medium.com/theabyss/the-abyss-to-conduct-official-token-sale-daico-in-the-u-s-a474b196a176
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:10:13 AM

I don't think so, since Abyss is a next-generation digital distribution platform with a strong accent on F2P browser and client MMO games, as well as cryptogames wherein you need to be connected to the internet. You can play games with Abyss without downloading it but you need to have an internet. This is what I understand on their whitepaper. If someone from the developer is online, please correct me if i am wrong.
Yes you point of what you said, you can certainly use abyss by way of internet. this will be high strategy platform that you will be connected to other world wide so this one will need internet to contract to the other to earn.
wnfmzm74

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:15:55 AM

Stay tuned!
if it's a american project which from american?
I think it's ugly in ICO market which was need KYC and don't allowed the american and Chinese to join.'
it's pretty unfair for us.
pazzanegro

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 10:19:45 AM

I'm fully sure that gaming is one of the most perspective direction for blockchain technologys and the Abbys picked up the right choice. Good luck devs.

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
lucifer03

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:27:58 AM

This ABYSS project have servers that enables to play with friends in a virtual local network even if they are physically
distant in different cities, towns, countries or even continents.
debil

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:41:14 AM

In this platform you will feel Convenient because they have a great search engine for adding friends, according to their ID, email address, nickname and other parameter.
Ulumorzki

Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:22:38 AM

This ABYSS project have servers that enables to play with friends in a virtual local network even if they are physically
distant in different cities, towns, countries or even continents.
MMO games is one of the priority of Abyss, wherein many players will be able to accommodate by their networks and servers even they are in different places. This is one of the features of Abyss that players will be able to enjoy when they join this platform.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:45:34 AM

In this platform you will feel Convenient because they have a great search engine for adding friends, according to their ID, email address, nickname and other parameter.
I think Abyss is not only about playing and competitions, but they want to have a good relationship (friendship) between all players and even developers so that even they compete with each other they can still be friends after having a winner after the game. They also have a forum, wherein developers and players will be able to communicate with each other if ever they have a concern with something in Abyss or in the system.
apirmalakas

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:33:35 PM

I like the concept of abyss , that if we use abyss token in buying games we can have discount in every purchase.
Is the discount in every games we want to buy will be permanent? or Its just for promotion only ?
Yes you are right, abyss is having a great platform, i think once you buy a games will be permanent games, and you can invite your friends there, using the referral code so you can earn money while playing games with your friends, see they have a great platform for gamers and investors.
IYAH

Activity: 230

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:45:41 PM

So many people will encourage this kind of platform because it gives happiness to us for earning rewards while playing.
Yes it is..probably this what the abbys offer.. is in their platform tht both parties will benefit..also for the investor to make investment into it..

lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:45:51 PM

Your reward system is quite impressive, but my concern is that, how much will the players pay for them to be a member of Abyss? Because in your white paper it only shows the breakdown or the percentage of the reward they will get if they can refer a friend to enter Abyss.
Agreed. I want to know how much you will pay to avail this kind of platform. Will it serve as a membership fee ?. What will be the potential benefits aside from earning rewards via referral system.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:12:43 PM

Bringing all target consumers in one area will help the developers in a way that marketing expenses will be reduced, plus the reward system on both parties will be beneficiary. Its better than steam anyway.
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:15:37 PM

This ico is one I can’t miss. Abyss looks to be everything I wanted Steam to be.

Thank you. If you have any perfect ideas that we missed, we will apreciate if you share with us.
That's right. I hope the team will accept the opinion or ideas that will the game or project will be better.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Seph1roth (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:29:23 PM

Stay tuned!
good day dev.. how about the not resident of U.S?? or outside USA?? is there any chance that they can also participate in token sale?? any way that we can also participate in token sale?? thank you.

Not Residents of U.S. can also participate in our Token Sale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: