Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:06:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform  (Read 38682 times)
OhBow0709

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:41:17 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 11:11:48 PM by OhBow0709

Will this ico need KYC ?

It seems there's none, I have reviewed their whitepaper and I don't see any information about KYC policy for investors.

For me its needed, in order  to attend address duplication and cybertheft concerns. Its going to be a large in-game asset in the future and we are talking about gamer's money here. We cannot deny the fact that the gaming industry is one dominant player in virtual economy. Tournament, Game credits and In game valuables are in stake here so better to implement a secured ecosystem first.  Wink

I partially don't agree with that. It's too much just for a gaming platform especially for average gamers, it should only be implemented for those users who are planning to spend large amount of money.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ptrck

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:58:56 PM

Initiating source of income with a concept like this really seems so easy to do. It promotes collaboration, entertainment while earning is genuinely impressive. But the real deal here is that, will it be a higher, moderate or lower profits for gamers? Is their earnings justifiable to their efforts?

Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:01:01 PM

The platform seems well-organized in every aspects. Very considerable towards their clients. But, the game itself will be the one to define everything if this project will succeed or not. It is really difficult to beat those games that continuously growing. Hope the initiators will really provide a good and unique one.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:24:28 PM

If some of you are french and want to join the telegram group here is the link : https://t.me/theabyss_fr
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:00:06 AM

The platform seems well-organized in every aspects. Very considerable towards their clients. But, the game itself will be the one to define everything if this project will succeed or not. It is really difficult to beat those games that continuously growing. Hope the initiators will really provide a good and unique one.
That's the reason why Abyss was conceptualized. Because the games are growing and competition is really high, they've come up wherein the gamer and developer would benefit.
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:33:19 AM

As I read the platform of the abyss.they put new exiting tools in the games that both players and the developers will benefit.its just a gave and take.the players enjoyment,plus they will get some benefits.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
justlucky

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:14:41 AM

That's the reason why Abyss was conceptualized. Because the games are growing and competition is really high, they've come up wherein the gamer and developer would benefit.
Yes their of competitive out there. I know Abyss can compete and can rise above them, just wait of abyss break.  i hope abyss will have some update maybe next day that will investor will have focus on it. so many of them we will have interest what abyss can give more.
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:15:36 AM

If I want to have this abyss the next generation game platform in my computer,Is this free downlable?like others games😍
If you want tge Abyss the Next generation game platform, just join there group so you can download games what you want but its not free, maybe they have an free trial to download the game, but i think you need to pay for the full versions of the game, so you can invite your friends.please correct me if im wrong
Again, Abyss do not offer games they are distribution channel. Abyss collaborated with Destiny.Games to be their partner to execute their platform. Better to watch the video shared on this thread or read the whitepaper for better understanding.
Yes, read their white paper all of the information you need is in whitepaper.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:14:55 AM

So one difference of this platform (ABYSS) from others like steam is They will be using Cryptocurreccy as payment on whatever they want to purchase. Although they can also use their current currency in their country.
Yes you are right, thats the big differences of ABYSS, you can use the Cryptocurrenccy for the purchase or payment, of the game, so more update for abyss i know it will be successful, so Goodluck abyss!
well if that the case. that is a good news. you dont have to worry about the crypto you will use. its very easy to purchase because ABYSS accept any crypto that we had. can't wait to see and hope to experince ABYSS on hand... good luck abyss..
justlucky

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:06:27 AM

Probably abyss will not copy or using same aspect or strategy to the other, if you want to make it, do something different if you to surpass the other, that's what i see now in abyss platform.
jackielim

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:59:16 AM

Upon reading the white paper of Abyss, i found out that there's a lot of advantage to both the developers and the players. Is it really normal that all ICO didn't put any possible disadvantage that they can see while creating and organizing this kind of platform?

If you help us to find any disadvantage, we will tell you how it will be solved. We are building the best lunapark (sort of) both for gamers and developers. How can the best lunapark have any disadvantages?
That's a good idea it can make the project beautiful by giving what need to fix or to improve.
We can only see the disadvantage on the trial and error stage. In all projects, the developer would only knows the down side of the system once you already tried it.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:30:39 AM

Upon reading the white paper of Abyss, i found out that there's a lot of advantage to both the developers and the players. Is it really normal that all ICO didn't put any possible disadvantage that they can see while creating and organizing this kind of platform?

If you help us to find any disadvantage, we will tell you how it will be solved. We are building the best lunapark (sort of) both for gamers and developers. How can the best lunapark have any disadvantages?
That's a good idea it can make the project beautiful by giving what need to fix or to improve.
We can only see the disadvantage on the trial and error stage. In all projects, the developer would only knows the down side of the system once you already tried it.
Yes, that's why in all projects launched by the businessman they provide a lot of time for the trial and if they find that there's an error they are looking for ways and better ideas for their product structure.
bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:35:02 AM

Hi, all!

I’m Konstantin, the founder of Destiny.Games video game company and, above all, a gamer since late 1980s.

Today we are witnessing the rise of the video game industry. In 2017, its revenue has already exceeded $100 billion and is expected to reach almost $170 billion mark by 2020. But most notably, the market is shifting from offline to online business model providing a potential for digital innovation.

I proudly present you The Abyss - an innovative digital distribution platform, which, I truly believe, will become a next-generation Steam and revolutionize the video game industry.  

What’s it all about? Three words. Games. Profit. Blockchain.

It is the first game platform in human history where both gamers and developers can profit from being a part of a brilliant referral and motivational system as well as being creative. Gamers will enjoy the best F2P browser and client MMO games (our priority at the early stage) and the developers will become partners instead of competitors. This is a brand-new approach that will change the whole video game industry.

As for blockchain. The platform will utilize ABYSS tokens (ERC20 standard on Ethereum blockchain) for payments, rewards, referral programs, etc. Fiat money will also be acceptable, but only with ABYSS tokens users will get access to all services The Abyss will offer.

I participated in numerous and various ICOs, gaining plenty of experience, and understand how to avoid all the crucial mistakes their founders have committed.

At the moment, we are working towards Token Sale and signing up partners willing to join our platform. Please find our project profile and Whitepaper above. Share our passion and get ready to embrace the future of video game industry with us!

Very interested in ICO, tell me where can I get tokens?
Do you already have a rating on Digrate.com?
any update on the partners that join to Abyss..?? what are the services that ABYSS token user can get that FIAT MONEY users cant??  where can we exchange our fiat money to be a abyss token, so that we can also get the full potential of this service?? thanks
Ulumorzki

Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:08:44 AM

I want to share something interesting about Abyss that I get from https://medium.com/theabyss. They compare the Abyss to their 3 major competitors (Steam, GOG and Kongregate) and here are the features that these 3 don't have:

> ability to unite in syndicates to gain additional earnings
> rewards payments for receiving achievements
> 5-level referral program for gamers and developers
> internal CPA Network for developers
> motivational system for gamers, stimulating to invite more friends on the platform
> motivational system for developers, stimulating to invite more friends on the platform
> virtual local network for games with no developers' support
> client support service integrated into games on the platform
> cryptocurrency wallet tied to your personal account
> token as a basic currency unit on the platform
> crowdfunding

By this features, I think many people will encourage to join and be part of Abyss.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:00:42 AM

The Abyss Token Sale (DAICO) will be officially launched in the U.S., providing its citizens and residents a right to participate.   

We are committed to staying compliant with the current regulations governing the issuance of new tokens.

Upon advice of our attorneys, we decided to proceed with the sale in the U.S. to accredited investors only under Regulation D of the Securities Act of 1933 and to non-U.S. persons under Regulation S.

This means that each U.S. contributor participating in The Abyss Token Sale (DAICO) will need to pass the accredited investor verification process (KYC) as required by the U.S. law.

This will make our Token Sale (DAICO) globally available, with no regional restrictions anymore. 

Will keep you informed on the issue via our Telegram channels and social media!

Stay tuned!
if it's a american project which from american?
I think it's ugly in ICO market which was need KYC and don't allowed the american and Chinese to join.'
it's pretty unfair for us.

But the problem is not the people behind the projects, it's your governments that choose to "protect" you.
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:21:00 AM

This is awesome. I love the fact that this is partially a DAO and that it's time for DAOs to emerge.

It is the most applicable method since it will be a platform main used by individuals who aims to have a better environment for gamers and developers. In this way, they will be able to raise funds and provide a real time transparent reflection of it.
nguyen linh

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:33:10 AM

I remember one of the admins defended 100thousan eth cap 100m usd for a platform with a+ games now the cap is half of it  Undecided Undecided Undecided
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:30:32 AM

Im curious , I go and check their website and find the history about the abyss . I want to know about the history of abyss and how it started.
How the team ended up with this kind of platform and service to offer ?
You can read their white paper for more information about Abyss, because i read on their abstract how they started to plan and create a F2P browser and MMO (Massive Multiplayer Online) games, as well as cryptogames. I hope that this will help you to understand and know how Abyss was created and their plans about this platform.
I suggest to watch the video provided. It really helps a lot to understand about Abyss and how they started.
I'll follow your suggestion to watch the video and you're right, you will be able to understand what is Abyss and how this concept created. You will also see all the people behind this platform. Also i like their presentation about referral, i am sure that if players/gamers will watch the video about referral they will encourage to join Abyss and refer their friends while playing too.
Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:35:27 AM

If some of you are french and want to join the telegram group here is the link : https://t.me/theabyss_fr

Are their Abyss Telegram group in each and every language? I hope you also join the main group and discuss some ideas.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
OhBow0709

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:52:44 AM

Can someone explain or enlighten me about the referral system of Abyss. In your white paper, it is presented to have a 5 level of referral with the percentage of the reward that players can earn. My question, what if players can refer more that 5 persons to join in Abyss, how will you compute their referral fee? Did they start again in the 1st level or the computation will change for the succeeding referrals?

I also have the same question few days ago, I guess you will only receive a profit from the 5th person on your downline. If not, I believe it is also 1%.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: