Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:04:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform  (Read 38682 times)
IYAH

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:01:02 PM

In order to sustain interest in the game, the players/users must participate to give their public opinion about the game. They can also write some like reviews and articles. They can also submit different fan art, videos and stories. This will trully help the ABYSS community
It would be a great help for the project if people who kntended to join tha abbys will have their opinions about how they deal about it.. or how was the project doing.. this will become an insight upon the user or the developer to enhnce anything that is needed to make it more interesting project..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:18:01 PM

This five major benefits of abyss are really one of kind reward system for both gamers and developers. Unlike any other platforms offers limited rewards. This is why the abyss wull stand out unlike any other game providing platforms.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
bryle10

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:38:08 PM

hopefully this can attract many investors into your project. a lot of people inlove to games
Yes indeed... This is what the abbys platform all about.. the benefits between the players and the developers in which will attract investors to come in.. this aBbys platform will be soon become talk of th town especially in the gaming industry..
That is also what I'm hoping, through many investors this project will be able to become a successful in gaming technology.
Criptopedia

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 12:46:47 PM

According to you, is it not the gaming blockchain market saturated? There are a lot of projects about that. I see the innovation in Abyss, but I fear that another project about gaming can be penalized by the investors.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:53:20 PM

This five major benefits of abyss are really one of kind reward system for both gamers and developers. Unlike any other platforms offers limited rewards. This is why the abyss wull stand out unlike any other game providing platforms.
If you have time to watch their video about referral system of Abyss in youtube, please watch so that you will clearly understand the flow of their referral system and how you will earn rewards just by referring and playing. I am sure that after you watch the video you will eager to play and refer your friend because of the benefits you will get.
apirmalakas

Activity: 134

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:31:39 PM

Awesome, can't wait for my favourite game be listed on your platform, cheers
Me either im so excited, to launch it i know it will be successful more power to Abyss, Goodluck
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:17:33 PM

The Abyss Token Sale (DAICO) will be officially launched in the U.S., providing its citizens and residents a right to participate.   

We are committed to staying compliant with the current regulations governing the issuance of new tokens.

Upon advice of our attorneys, we decided to proceed with the sale in the U.S. to accredited investors only under Regulation D of the Securities Act of 1933 and to non-U.S. persons under Regulation S.

This means that each U.S. contributor participating in The Abyss Token Sale (DAICO) will need to pass the accredited investor verification process (KYC) as required by the U.S. law.

This will make our Token Sale (DAICO) globally available, with no regional restrictions anymore. 

Will keep you informed on the issue via our Telegram channels and social media!

Stay tuned!
if it's a american project which from american?
I think it's ugly in ICO market which was need KYC and don't allowed the american and Chinese to join.'
it's pretty unfair for us.

But the problem is not the people behind the projects, it's your governments that choose to "protect" you.
Right, but their "government" that choose to protect them is not a problem Grin In my opinion, these rules and regulations are also for the sake of the majority and they also study it first well before implementing. And if we do not have any hidden bad or illegal activities, then we should not fear and adhere to modern methods to crypto.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:26:45 PM

Seems the US has the most numbers of gamers compare to other regions for The Abyss really look and take actions into the legal terms, They already had security act related to crypto Regulation D for US and Regulation S for Non-US .

"This will make our Token Sale (DAICO) globally available, with no regional restrictions anymore." 

But, you still need to verify via KYC.  Grin
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:21:12 PM

The Abyss has new mechanism called DAICO which further strengthen the existing system while maintaining flexibility, transparency and security. It offers the follwing:

* minimize the risk of fraud, specifies contribution and resolution rules
* allow refunds and raised funds withdrawal controlled by contributors
* Improved voting system with Oracles acting as arbitrators that will cover the Project closure and funds withdrawal
* Oracles also would have the right to hold polls for the project’s shut down, leading to the remaining funds returned to contributors
* Only project’s contributors will be granted a voting right

If you want to file an application for Oracle but make sure you're  from industry professionals, with an established reputation in the relevant field, here's the link: daico@theabyss.com

Iambatman

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:42:31 PM

Im curious , I go and check their website and find the history about the abyss . I want to know about the history of abyss and how it started.
How the team ended up with this kind of platform and service to offer ?
You can read their white paper for more information about Abyss, because i read on their abstract how they started to plan and create a F2P browser and MMO (Massive Multiplayer Online) games, as well as cryptogames. I hope that this will help you to understand and know how Abyss was created and their plans about this platform.
I suggest to watch the video provided. It really helps a lot to understand about Abyss and how they started.
I'll follow your suggestion to watch the video and you're right, you will be able to understand what is Abyss and how this concept created. You will also see all the people behind this platform. Also i like their presentation about referral, i am sure that if players/gamers will watch the video about referral they will encourage to join Abyss and refer their friends while playing too.

The video was good but I think it focuses more on explaining what is Abyss more than how it's benefiting gamers. I think they should release another video that focuses on monetization part of the Abyss so they could give more details on the rewards system.
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:49:02 PM

The platform seems well-organized in every aspects. Very considerable towards their clients. But, the game itself will be the one to define everything if this project will succeed or not. It is really difficult to beat those games that continuously growing. Hope the initiators will really provide a good and unique one.
That's the reason why Abyss was conceptualized. Because the games are growing and competition is really high, they've come up wherein the gamer and developer would benefit.

I believe the Abyss will feature well-established games so that when it comes to choosing the right gaming platform to play your favorite game, in comparison to steam for example, the Abyss will be better because of the rewards system. And the fact that unlike before, you have a way to earn money from your favorite game that you've been playing on another platform.
vinceB

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:03:39 PM

I think the idea of using games as a way of earning is good but it will be really a time and effort consuming for those people who really want to get higher buckets in return.
There's no such easy way of earning, It really needs time and  effort but in abyss you can enjoy while earning.
The platform is not  offering totally an income, its a reward while you are playing. The goal of Abyss is for  a gamer not  only playing but also you will earn more  while  you are enjoying the game.

Just to be clear, I think the Abyss does not intend to offer big amount of earning like those of salaries. The point of it is unlike other gaming platforms, you are given rewards as you spend time playing games. The time that other people say you waste on playing games will not be the case anymore because as you are being entertained, you are earning money. Unlike other entertainments like watching TV, you cant earn from other entertainments except with the concept that Abyss has.
KhalaDroga

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:02:38 PM

Can someone explain or enlighten me about the referral system of Abyss. In your white paper, it is presented to have a 5 level of referral with the percentage of the reward that players can earn. My question, what if players can refer more that 5 persons to join in Abyss, how will you compute their referral fee? Did they start again in the 1st level or the computation will change for the succeeding referrals?

I also have the same question few days ago, I guess you will only receive a profit from the 5th person on your downline. If not, I believe it is also 1%.

Try to watch this short video guys, maybe it may help you understand it better.
FukikoMakoto

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:51:53 PM

Im curious , I go and check their website and find the history about the abyss . I want to know about the history of abyss and how it started.
You can read their white paper for more information about Abyss, because i read on their abstract how they started to plan and create a F2P browser and MMO (Massive Multiplayer Online) games, as well as cryptogames. I hope that this will help you to understand and know how Abyss was created and their plans about this platform.
I suggest to watch the video provided. It really helps a lot to understand about Abyss and how they started.
I'll follow your suggestion to watch the video and you're right, you will be able to understand what is Abyss and how this concept created. You will also see all the people behind this platform. Also i like their presentation about referral, i am sure that if players/gamers will watch the video about referral they will encourage to join Abyss and refer their friends while playing too.

The video was good but I think it focuses more on explaining what is Abyss more than how it's benefiting gamers. I think they should release another video that focuses on monetization part of the Abyss so they could give more details on the rewards system.

Exactly! I also wanted to know if there will be a transaction fee when transferring Abyss token?
debil

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:05:04 AM

It is a good sign that Digital games is continuously innovating and with the help of ABYSS you will wont feel cumbersome and sluggish in terms of interacting with developers.
lucifer03

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:06:41 AM

Abyss must have to spend/throw a huge amount of funds in order to advertise featured games this platform.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:39:54 AM

Exactly! I also wanted to know if there will be a transaction fee when transferring Abyss token?
There such a lot of way if you wan to know it better, make it find by your self be responsible not everything cant answer here. go check there website watch the video provide.
OhBow0709

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:56:19 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 01:17:00 AM by OhBow0709

There such a lot of way if you wan to know it better, make it find by your self be responsible not everything cant answer here. go check there website watch the video provide.

Hahaha! That's too harsh, anyway the information is located on page 19 of their whitepaper Bro, it's under the 6.7 Auction and Internal CPA (Cost Per Action) Network section.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:11:30 AM

The platform seems well-organized in every aspects. Very considerable towards their clients. But, the game itself will be the one to define everything if this project will succeed or not. It is really difficult to beat those games that continuously growing. Hope the initiators will really provide a good and unique one.
That's the reason why Abyss was conceptualized. Because the games are growing and competition is really high, they've come up wherein the gamer and developer would benefit.

I believe the Abyss will feature well-established games so that when it comes to choosing the right gaming platform to play your favorite game, in comparison to steam for example, the Abyss will be better because of the rewards system. And the fact that unlike before, you have a way to earn money from your favorite game that you've been playing on another platform.
Right, unlike before that you are enjoying while playing but after playing you will find out that you don't have money for the other things or food you want to buy. The Abyss has made a change for that matter, because we can have fun while making money base on our performance and fulfillment Grin
FukikoMakoto

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:21:55 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 01:32:43 AM by FukikoMakoto

Wow! Fix your english first before making some arrogant statement, make it find by your self be responsible not everything cant answer here? Is there any rule in this forum that we could not ask some question? Not all people are good in researching like me, why not just click the Report to moderator option if you think there's something wrong with my question?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: