Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:29:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform  (Read 38682 times)
justlucky

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:45:49 PM

As the platform included providing a higher quality of video game that gamers are looking for, everything seems to be successful afterwards. Making it as a source of earning is considered as another perk for gamers.
Lets just look at what going to give of abyss,i have trust that abyss can give the gamer's expected, we just wait for more updates.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IYAH

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:48:07 PM

In this industry Security is very important, so i wonder how the security of abyss works and how users will feel safe in this platform
in this kind of platform maybe abyss cannot forget about the security
they will not be allowed to happen some bad situation to gain some bad feedback for them.

I think abbys will make sure of its gamers and developers security.. they will be after it.. knowing that it will benefits each others..they wojld probably make their own measure of security..

apirmalakas

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:49:46 PM

Can someone tell me if Abyss platform allow us to use our country currency in purchasing an item or a game.
Yes because the Abyss said it makes a covience of using a tokens because abyss are tokens can transferred  to crytocurrency, to convert it to our country money to purchase the game, can you please correct me if i wrong.
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:36:46 PM

Maybe someone has information about why the Abyss decided to move their ISO, also for a whole month. What is the reason for this?
Ale75Opus

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:38:49 PM

Can someone tell me if Abyss platform allow us to use our country currency in purchasing an item or a game.
Yes because the Abyss said it makes a covience of using a tokens because abyss are tokens can transferred  to crytocurrency, to convert it to our country money to purchase the game, can you please correct me if i wrong.
You do not need to be corrected. In my opinion you are right. I also took the information in this way, Abyss will be able to accept our native currency
Ale75Opus

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:40:41 PM

In this industry Security is very important, so i wonder how the security of abyss works and how users will feel safe in this platform
they will not be allowed to happen some bad situation to gain some bad feedback for them.

I think abbys will make sure of its gamers and developers security.. they will be after it.. knowing that it will benefits each others..they wojld probably make their own measure of security..
Of course! After all, the Abyss team, like all normal people, values their reputation very much and will not allow any mistakes in the security system! Especially it is so important!
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:58:19 PM

Maybe someone has information about why the Abyss decided to move their ISO, also for a whole month. What is the reason for this?
According to the admins of telegram they schedule it for march 7 because market is shrinkinh right now this is good decision of the team you can join on their telegram.

debil

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:08:52 PM

for instances how about a hacker tries to hack an account of a user or tries to create a cheat on a certain games. Does abyss security as tight as the biggest gaming platform like steam?
lucifer03

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:11:21 PM

for instances how about a hacker tries to hack an account of a user or tries to create a cheat on a certain games. Does abyss security as tight as the biggest gaming platform like steam?
One of the vision of the abyss is trying to compete among big gaming companies surely they will make a security even tighter than any other gaming platform. Besides it is common in the gaming industry so Abyss sure to see that coming
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:49:49 PM

"The player also profits" so does it mean people can take advantage of this by making business out of it?
I think yes, you can get advantage if you are the first person who passed the referral to other, and to another referral you can get points, as long that your friends are passing the referral you can get the points correct me if im wrong
We have the same idea about their referral system, once you are the first who joined the Abyss you will earn rewards to your referrals and friends of your referrals or your "downline" (sorry but I don't know the right term). By this, you will earn more rewards and you will profit to this kind of reward system.
so in this case, for you to earn additional rewards and token from ABYSS, you need to invite people who will join or invest in ABYSS? (am i correct??) joining in this referral system, do they need to pay for membership??
There are different ways to earn rewards in Abyss, it's up to the players which reward system is fit for them. If you will read their white paper, there is a discussion or explanation how players and developers can earn a reward (page 16 - 20, if i'm not mistaken). Not only for inviting a friend and encouraging to join the Abyss. About the membership fee, there is no details yet i think.
Most likely, the abyss platform gives us the independence of accessing our games hassle free and fantastic experience. The reward system is such a relieving and good idea to promote to the gamers and developers on what the abyss app can be. Thinking that it has also benefits for both said parties.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:58:18 PM

The allegedly "acclaimed" games Destiny.Games has released since 2008 are proper shit.. To me this is more than anything else an attempt to make some money as the games created make no revenue.

Every fiber in my body screams no.. just no..

Do you mean this whole thing isn't legit or what is the point you are making here?

What he's trying to say is that, The Abyss project is only a way for them to help the games develop by Destiny make some profit but this is not only about Destiny Games, this platform offer lots of opportunity to other game developers out there. There are plenty of good things that you need to consider in this platform. Don't just focus on how good the games Abyss will about to release are, I'm sure they will make some moves for people to buy-in.

Got it. I thought that Abyss fully depends on this Destiny.Games stuff and that they are therefore a scam or something. Thanks for clarifying.
CryptoStills

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

http://www.cryptostills.com

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:03:36 PM

The Abyss is listed on CryptoStills

Presently at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

CryptoStills (http://cryptostills.com/)
bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:59:06 PM

but we should also give attention on security on ABYSS. we all know that this is a game platform, but our profile and online wallet are connected to it. and we do have transaction and business to ABYSS. so it important that security of every account is safe. we don't just talk about game here, it involves also money/ crypto/ token here..
OhBow0709

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:12:12 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 11:23:47 PM by OhBow0709

Ofcourse it is, any type of payment system will do (Bancnet, Visa or Master card) I'm sure the charge method of Abyss has currency converter.
There's nothing has been discussed if other method are available and allow. What I knew is they only accepts tokens  and fiat money. You may clarify with them to confirm.

I actually assume that accepting fiat money will be through regular banking transaction, did I get it right? Or should I go and travel to Russia to make transactions personally? 😂😂😂
bitok50

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:18:23 PM

As the platform included providing a higher quality of video game that gamers are looking for, everything seems to be successful afterwards. Making it as a source of earning is considered as another perk for gamers.
The Abyss platform seems well-organized in every aspects. Very considerable towards their clients. But, the game itself will be the one to define everything if this project will succeed. As i read the platform of the Abyss  put new exiting tools in the games that both players and the developers will benefit.its just a gave and take the players enjoyment,plus they will get some benefits.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:09:49 AM

That's the first and very important stage, security. Because there's a monetary involved and should not be ignore. 
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:19:14 AM

but we should also give attention on security on ABYSS. we all know that this is a game platform, but our profile and online wallet are connected to it. and we do have transaction and business to ABYSS. so it important that security of every account is safe. we don't just talk about game here, it involves also money/ crypto/ token here..
It really needs to be careful of everything specially when money is involve, Since then the money was not too involved in our game they even still trying to hack our accounts. Especially now that there is an income in our wallets due to the Abyss, I think more hackers will be interested in our accounts today so we should be more careful.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:37:13 AM

The Abyss platform seems well-organized in every aspects. Very considerable towards their clients. But, the game itself will be the one to define everything if this project will succeed. As i read the platform of the Abyss  put new exiting tools in the games that both players and the developers will benefit.its just a gave and take the players enjoyment,plus they will get some benefits.
yes benefits is one of the key if you want a gamer have interest on it, also abyss said that their a lot of  big app like steam, so abyss try to do their best to make it top or deafeat the other, just wait abyss will make our dream come true.
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:35:21 AM

On the other side, The developer's will benefit too. By reducing their marketing expenses and also earning rewards from the referral payments made on the other games. This will assure that every side gamers/developers will both benefit. It's a win win situation for both parties. Knowing also that mmo games are in demand these days, for sure many will invest and patronize the platform that the abyss are offering.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:36:27 AM

This would be a great way of earning and  increasing the market value of tokens as many people are engaged now in playing video games aside from social media. Basically, it promotes earning, entertainment and interactions where the provider and gamers will be able to meet their mutual goals.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: