Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:48:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform  (Read 38675 times)
vinceB

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:35:03 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 01:06:54 PM by vinceB

I mean now a days, security should not be the core focus to discuss but the idea of the program and how it can reach millions and millions of people. Big multinational companies or/ starting companies should already be the one responsible and take care of the subject matter because normal minds cannot even comprehend what exactly is the security that they put it. Anyone can infiltrate a website if they want to. So I think the second thing that developers of this program thought of was security, the first was idea. Of course, you would like to shield your idea from greedy nuisances. And we as observers and promoters would be focused more on how we can encourage people to upgrade their traditional knowledge to advance.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:42:59 PM

In this industry Security is very important, so i wonder how the security of abyss works and how users will feel safe in this platform
in this kind of platform maybe abyss cannot forget about the security
they will not be allowed to happen some bad situation to gain some bad feedback for them.

That's the first and very important stage, security. Because there's a monetary involved and should not be ignore. 

I think security is not a thing needed to be discussed here because before they even launch it, I'm sure they will look upon how they can give their good service to the users while making sure that they feel safe with their account and the money that they earn from it is secured.
No! There is no law prohibiting it from discussing security regarding every project published in the Forum, if we do not talk about it here, where? This forum is a place where we can provide ideas and information to others in need. If we do not want to answer or we can not answer properly, I think it's better to keep us silent. We all need to know the capacity and durability of this project so we are searching for good answer.
Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:44:24 PM

The game's platform of providing dependable customer support is really helpful and seems interesting for gamers as they are looking for a service that worth for their effort compare to other games nowadays that seems so hopeless and difficult to resolve.

IYAH

Activity: 230

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:45:50 PM

So how does the earning extra income works?
Its about the Referral system that abbys project offers..aside from it was that the gamer and developers also earn from it..

vinceB

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:49:01 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 01:00:35 PM by vinceB

I believe that if this program aims to gain like Facebook users numbers then this is idealistic not ideological. Basing on today's generation this is far too complicated for most of the population to comprehend not to mention much more nuisance for them to use it. Our society is still used to traditional currencies and cannot level with normal people. But if this program is focusing on selected people who understand innovation and technology then this is a sure hit.
Talk to the Expert

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:50:01 PM

In this industry Security is very important, so i wonder how the security of abyss works and how users will feel safe in this platform
they will not be allowed to happen some bad situation to gain some bad feedback for them.

That's the first and very important stage, security. Because there's a monetary involved and should not be ignore. 

I think security is not a thing needed to be discussed here because before they even launch it, I'm sure they will look upon how they can give their good service to the users while making sure that they feel safe with their account and the money that they earn from it is secured.
Can you explain to us what you know about the security level of Abyss? All of us here are fascinated with the service that Abyss can do for us but of course this includes safety for our security.
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:57:59 PM

Issuing of limited tokens ahead are quite hopeless for everyone as it may leads to fewer distribution so the client's are really pursued to exceed their effort to get one.

PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:05:51 PM

No! There is no law prohibiting it from discussing security regarding every project published in the Forum, if we do not talk about it here, where? This forum is a place where we can provide ideas and information to others in need. If we do not want to answer or we can not answer properly, I think it's better to keep us silent. We all need to know the capacity and durability of this project so we are searching for good answer.

Chill. Okay. Goodluck knowing the capacity and durability as if they are overlooking it.
Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:12:32 PM

As the platform stating, it seems so competitive to create its own label in the game industry and will be a helpful one for increasing and developing cryptocurrency

vinceB

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:18:33 PM

I hope the interface of Abyss would be friendly to use for non-pro gamers so that they can be referred by pro gamers. In order to gain a lot of attention it must be somehow familiar and uncomplicated upon using so that they would not give up on the process of just discovering what Abyss full potential is. There must also be gamers who are willing to educate newbies who are eager and interested for this to blossom.
Fury Road

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:22:02 PM

Does the token align incentives to simultaneously accelerate growth and token value?
bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:26:45 PM

well it's true, but i think, people now are very reluctant if the security of the project they invest is not stable or not totally secured. nowadays security is one of the most important field that every project has. ABYSS should have a reliable and secured security on each account.
vinceB

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:27:57 PM

I guess in order to promote this gaming platform we must post videos on youtube showing them how smooth and uncomplicated the process is and the currency is legit and it can be convertible to cash (traditional) so that newbies can trust the program. This a great opportunity for traditional people to catch up wth the unfolding of great innovations. It would be a win win situation for everyone.  Roll Eyes
PINAGPALA

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:30:52 PM

As the platform included providing a higher quality of video game that gamers are looking for, everything seems to be successful afterwards. Making it as a source of earning is considered as another perk for gamers.
The Abyss platform seems well-organized in every aspects. Very considerable towards their clients. But, the game itself will be the one to define everything if this project will succeed. As i read the platform of the Abyss  put new exiting tools in the games that both players and the developers will benefit.its just a gave and take the players enjoyment,plus they will get some benefits.
yes benefits is one of the key if you want a gamer have interest on it, also abyss said that their a lot of  big app like steam, so abyss try to do their best to make it top or deafeat the other, just wait abyss will make our dream come true.

Indeed. The concept of monetizing games is a dream come true to every gamer. Now the time spent on playing games will not be considered as waste or just goofing off because aside from enjoying your gameplay, you earn from it also. Soon, the abyss will be a hot topic of gamers on Twtch because the possibility of having more referrals for rewards will be higher if you have many audience.
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:39:58 PM

As the platform included providing a higher quality of video game that gamers are looking for, everything seems to be successful afterwards. Making it as a source of earning is considered as another perk for gamers.
Lets just look at what going to give of abyss,i have trust that abyss can give the gamer's expected, we just wait for more updates.  
Nowadays a lot of games have a high quality so expect abyss will give their best to make a good and high qualilty game.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
PINAGPALA

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:45:57 PM

Only a few days left before the token sale starts. I'm currently saving up some eth to buy some Abyss token. 25% bonus is really what attracts me to buy some aside from the fact that it is game related.
I hope a lot of people and investors support the abyss and I believe it will have good outcome.

I wish they would also offer high discounts here in our country because allot of people are encouraged to buy with great deals. It would be a hit here in the Philippines because there's a huge community of gamers here, and we are easily enticed with the idea that you can earn from playing games.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:51:23 PM

I guess in order to promote this gaming platform we must post videos on youtube showing them how smooth and uncomplicated the process is and the currency is legit and it can be convertible to cash (traditional) so that newbies can trust the program. This a great opportunity for traditional people to catch up wth the unfolding of great innovations. It would be a win win situation for everyone.  Roll Eyes
Advertising the Abyss to youtube and other social media is a big help to promote this platform. Giving information to all people will encourage them to join and be part of Abyss and give their trust to the team.
vinceB

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:52:56 PM

Only a few days left before the token sale starts. I'm currently saving up some eth to buy some Abyss token. 25% bonus is really what attracts me to buy some aside from the fact that it is game related.
I hope a lot of people and investors support the abyss and I believe it will have good outcome.

I wish they would also offer high discounts here in our country because allot of people are encouraged to buy with great deals. It would be a hit here in the Philippines because there's a huge community of gamers here, and we are easily enticed with the idea that you can earn from playing games.

True! How much would be the exchange of the traditional money to Abyss currencies. Would it be affordable or exorbitant? It might fluctuate during the first few months but hopefully the currency exchange isn't demented or else people wouldn't be that of a fan.
PINAGPALA

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:56:59 PM

Lets just look at what going to give of abyss,i have trust that abyss can give the gamer's expected, we just wait for more updates.  
Nowadays a lot of games have a high quality so expect abyss will give their best to make a good and high qualilty game.

As I've read, I think the Abyss wont focus on making games. The idea is making a better platform to players for higher quality gaming experience through the rewards system. The thing that makes gaming better is earning from what you love doing. That's why I think the abyss will have a lot of investors.
OhBow0709

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:02:07 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 02:13:26 PM by OhBow0709

So how does the earning extra income works?
Its about the Referral system that abbys project offers..aside from it was that the gamer and developers also earn from it..

Aside from the 5 level referral system, there are other things that will allow its users to earn some tokens which are the following:

• Forming a syndicate
• User Contents
• Game achievements
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: