Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:37:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform  (Read 38682 times)
mountainskyman

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:28:07 AM

Your platform will provide games that created there?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:39:25 AM

The developer of abyss said the player can be able to link in syndicate masternodes.enjoying a playing while profiting together..can I ask again what is syndicate masternodes all about?😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
sk8r

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:07:56 AM

I have noticed a banner which links to the Forbes website in a section called "in the press" on your website. But the link is broken - the page tells "We can’t find the page you requested".
What does it mean? Huh Did they write about you or not?
So, you have just removed that broken link without giving any feedback. The first alert of a scam I'd say. The Forbes was actually the only reliable source and appeared to be a fake. Too bad, I was interested in this ICO.
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:07:48 AM

As the platform included providing a higher quality of video game that gamers are looking for, everything seems to be successful afterwards. Making it as a source of earning is considered as another perk for gamers.
Lets just look at what going to give of abyss,i have trust that abyss can give the gamer's expected, we just wait for more updates.  
Nowadays a lot of games have a high quality so expect abyss will give their best to make a good and high qualilty game.

As I've read, I think the Abyss wont focus on making games. The idea is making a better platform to players for higher quality gaming experience through the rewards system. The thing that makes gaming better is earning from what you love doing. That's why I think the abyss will have a lot of investors.

Could Abyss integrate with every game currently out there? You say that won't focus on making games, but I thought that making games is also on their agenda.
very good question. if they will not focusing in making games and will rely only in Destiny as the game provider, i think its much more better if there will be a competition between game, the more, the merrier. and we all know that nowadays people will not satisfied their hunger in games in just 1, 2 or 3 games on a platform only. they will find more. im sure this will be a good game platform. 

If Abyss is an open platform then essentially any game developing company could use the Abyss platform and built games on top of it. I am not quite sure about the current role that Destiny is playing for Abyss but there should really be no barrier to entry for competing companies.
erick94

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:17:46 AM

As the platform included providing a higher quality of video game that gamers are looking for, everything seems to be successful afterwards. Making it as a source of earning is considered as another perk for gamers.
Lets just look at what going to give of abyss,i have trust that abyss can give the gamer's expected, we just wait for more updates.  
Nowadays a lot of games have a high quality so expect abyss will give their best to make a good and high qualilty game.

As I've read, I think the Abyss wont focus on making games. The idea is making a better platform to players for higher quality gaming experience through the rewards system. The thing that makes gaming better is earning from what you love doing. That's why I think the abyss will have a lot of investors.

Could Abyss integrate with every game currently out there? You say that won't focus on making games, but I thought that making games is also on their agenda.
very good question. if they will not focusing in making games and will rely only in Destiny as the game provider, i think its much more better if there will be a competition between game, the more, the merrier. and we all know that nowadays people will not satisfied their hunger in games in just 1, 2 or 3 games on a platform only. they will find more. im sure this will be a good game platform. 

If Abyss is an open platform then essentially any game developing company could use the Abyss platform and built games on top of it. I am not quite sure about the current role that Destiny is playing for Abyss but there should really be no barrier to entry for competing companies.
abyss can be a great opportunity for gaming companies, and open game development opportunities to use this platform. but today many game developers are standing without the help of the platform. so I think it's a good thing to make games with platforms abyss.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
IYAH

Activity: 230

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:07:32 PM

On the other side, The developer's will benefit too. By reducing their marketing expenses and also earning rewards from the referral payments made on the other games. This will assure that every side gamers/developers will both benefit. It's a win win situation for both parties. Knowing also that mmo games are in demand these days, for sure many will invest and patronize the platform that the abyss are offering.
The abbys offers on its platform a good idea which benefits on both sides of the gamer and the developer..basically its platform is about earning.. entertainment.. through this investors most probably would invest upon the win win situation that abbys offer..

debil

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:10:31 PM

To think that the abyss is the only game providing platform to came up a very unique way of objective on reaching the gamers worldwide, they develop a system whereas, both gamers and developers can earn rewards via referral system . On the gamers side , he/she can earn rewards via referral to a friend of the game and subscription onto it. The more the referral, the more the rewards they can get.
That's is the difference of ABYSS from steam and other gaming platform. Another advantage is that in this platform the users can use cryptocurrency in purchasing desired games or items.
lucifer03

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:14:31 PM

To think that the abyss is the only game providing platform to came up a very unique way of objective on reaching the gamers worldwide, they develop a system whereas, both gamers and developers can earn rewards via referral system . On the gamers side , he/she can earn rewards via referral to a friend of the game and subscription onto it. The more the referral, the more the rewards they can get.
That's is the difference of ABYSS from steam and other gaming platform. Another advantage is that in this platform the users can use cryptocurrency in purchasing desired games or items.
So this means that having that certain advantage, to compete with other big companies in the gaming industry the abyss must have an extra ordinary game, in the way that it is very unique and can be exciting to attract the customers.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:21:17 PM

I am not really a gamer, but referral alone isn't a good selling point for a blockchain based gaming platform. In fact I can even imagine that referrals would work and may have already worked in the real world with all those games currently out there. Has there ever been a referral program for the games that are presently primarily played?
bry0908

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:44:25 AM

Is there a referral limit or I can refer as much as I want then all the bonuses will be attributed to me? I haven't read regarding limits on referral in the whitepaper.
You can refer as many as you want, but the percentage of rewards that you can earn is still unknown for me because in their white paper, they only breakdown the distribution of rewards in just 5 level. So for now, i'll still wait for an update from the team regarding this concern.

Isn't there a way to get in touch with them directly and discuss this matter? Many people are asking themselves this question. Would be good to have an answer as soon as possible to avoid further confusion.
Maybe we can raise this concern to their telegram channel because there is always an admin available there. But for me, it is better if they will answer this concern to this forum so that all participants that was confused about the referral system of Abyss will know the explanation immediately.

Yes or at least share the most important info here once a week at least or something.
i think they are in the "answer portion" here at forum, i saw and read some of their reply in this forum, they answering some question raise by user and other who have clarification and question regarding in thier product which is the  ABYSS. they entertain a lot of question here.  they will answer all you want to know about their product,  but you should read their white paper first..Roll Eyes
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:42:44 AM

On the other side, The developer's will benefit too. By reducing their marketing expenses and also earning rewards from the referral payments made on the other games. This will assure that every side gamers/developers will both benefit. It's a win win situation for both parties. Knowing also that mmo games are in demand these days, for sure many will invest and patronize the platform that the abyss are offering.
The abbys offers on its platform a good idea which benefits on both sides of the gamer and the developer..basically its platform is about earning.. entertainment.. through this investors most probably would invest upon the win win situation that abbys offer..
mmo are demands this day and the other, but for sure if abyss launch and many of us investor invest win win situation no wonder abyss can defeat the other, this is my first that i that i see a platform that while you gaming you earning.
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:21:15 AM

If I ever I did not reach 5 referrals  stage. Let's say I only got two referral.will still get my points in referral or benefits in referral system?😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
debil

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:58:48 AM

So this means that having that certain advantage, to compete with other big companies in the gaming industry the abyss must have an extra ordinary game, in the way that it is very unique and can be exciting to attract the customers.
Very sure that's  one of the issue they have to consider because the present gaming platform shows how impactfull the game to the customers. They have to consider the prize also because not everybody can afford certain games.
lucifer03

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:01:35 AM

If I ever I did not reach 5 referrals  stage. Let's say I only got two referral.will still get my points in referral or benefits in referral system?😍
Yes of course you will still have benefits from the referral system but unlike its not the same with the one who have stage 5 referral.
bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:44:32 AM

think you can only get referral points worth for 2 referral only. you need to get the minimum referral to get 1 whole points.  it's my own opinion only. so it's better that you should get as many as you can, so you can get the whole points rewards or more.
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:04:52 PM

think you can only get referral points worth for 2 referral only. you need to get the minimum referral to get 1 whole points.  it's my own opinion only. so it's better that you should get as many as you can, so you can get the whole points rewards or more.
That's why you have to promote and refer this kind of platform to anyone who youve known or to your co players to achieve this whole points. The more you promote , the greater the chance you can get a points you want to achieve or even more. That's why this referral system by the abyss gives us the convinience to use and promote their platform.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:26:56 PM

Is there a referral limit or I can refer as much as I want then all the bonuses will be attributed to me? I haven't read regarding limits on referral in the whitepaper.
You can refer as many as you want, but the percentage of rewards that you can earn is still unknown for me because in their white paper, they only breakdown the distribution of rewards in just 5 level. So for now, i'll still wait for an update from the team regarding this concern.

Isn't there a way to get in touch with them directly and discuss this matter? Many people are asking themselves this question. Would be good to have an answer as soon as possible to avoid further confusion.
Maybe we can raise this concern to their telegram channel because there is always an admin available there. But for me, it is better if they will answer this concern to this forum so that all participants that was confused about the referral system of Abyss will know the explanation immediately.

Yes or at least share the most important info here once a week at least or something.
i think they are in the "answer portion" here at forum, i saw and read some of their reply in this forum, they answering some question raise by user and other who have clarification and question regarding in thier product which is the  ABYSS. they entertain a lot of question here.  they will answer all you want to know about their product,  but you should read their white paper first..Roll Eyes
Even I read their white paper, there is no clear discussion on how they will compute the rewards that they will give to the players if ever they reach the 5 level of referral system. What if I refer 8, what will be the percentage of my reward for my 6th to 8th referral?

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
IYAH

Activity: 230

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:30:36 PM

Good thing the platform provides multiple options of earning while on game or not. Also the profit sharing regarding its refferal system provides an equal earning based on the client's/gamer's effort of creating its downlines.

That's true and the first one who invest or purchased in this platform has a better advantage because of the referral system.
Earning from the platform of referral system depends on how they make effort.. its not about who started or who comes first..
As long as you make effort to make profit.. you will earn a lot... Theres always a way to earn from this platform..

lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:48:30 PM

Just wanna Ask what is the direct and indirect  referral  in the abyss platform?😍
Once you refer your friend to Abyss you will earn a reward from it, that is a direct referral. The indirect referral is the reward you will earn if the one you refer will also refer a friend to Abyss. To cut it short, direct referral is the one you directly refer to Abyss and the indirect referral is your down line referral of your friend (the one who refer you directly to join Abyss). Hope this will help you understand.
This is a very imformative comment, it means that if you are good encouraging people, you might enjoy the benefits in using abyss.

If you love playing and friendly, the Abyss is for you. You will satisfy yourself by playing, at the same time you will earn a reward. You can also meet a lot of people inside the Abyss. If you have your skills or services that can offer to help the Abyss, you can also room for enhancing that skills to Abyss by talking or communicating to the developers while playing.
spacelab

Activity: 528
Merit: 250

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 01:54:40 PM

Where can I read more about your project? What kind of games can you play? You  can play all kind of games like maybe Dota 2 or Battlefield an get reward your tokens? Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: