Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:57:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform  (Read 38682 times)
vinceB

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:42:35 PM

In order to sustain interest in the game, the players/users must participate to give their public opinion about the game. They can also write some like reviews and articles. They can also submit different fan art, videos and stories. This will trully help the ABYSS community

I believe this is true. This must be sponsored by a truly knowledgeable and credible celebrity to make a big impact to the community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Iambatman

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:50:08 PM

On the side of the gamer benefits, Im curious about on what will be the possible rewards on the personal five level referral program ?

I am not exactly sure how it works but what I know is that the conversion of abyss coins to traditional currency isn't expensive and not too low as well. By unlocking those levels I think you get Abyss coins in return as well.
MichelAngelo04

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:55:25 PM

In what currency will the reward from referral system would be?

I think the first exchange will be Abyss coins and then you could convert it into traditional currency. I wonder if the withdrawing option is through a bitcoin wallet address or direct bank. I haven't researched about that.
Iambatman

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:18:06 PM

Good thing the platform provides multiple options of earning while on game or not. Also the profit sharing regarding its refferal system provides an equal earning based on the client's/gamer's effort of creating its downlines.

That's true and the first one who invest or purchased in this platform has a better advantage because of the referral system.
Earning from the platform of referral system depends on how they make effort.. its not about who started or who comes first..
As long as you make effort to make profit.. you will earn a lot... Theres always a way to earn from this platform..
The platform serves as multiple options of equal earning and sharing profit to the gamers effort.
All participants or member of the Abyss have all the opportunities to earn and enhance their skills. There is no losing individual once you are part of the Abyss. You play, you earn and you can help.

I find this project really interesting because for all these years of innovating and trying to innovate something new fr the gaming cmmunity why did it take this long to make this project plausible?
MichelAngelo04

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:20:39 PM

This ico is one I can’t miss. Abyss looks to be everything I wanted Steam to be.

No wonder they didn't wait Steam to come up with the idea. They just took initiative. Steam is like Spotify and Abyss is like no other; it is actually one of its kind.
vinceB

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:23:39 PM

Correct me if I wrong , It is exactly 1 month left before the start of token sale of Abyss , I wonder what are the things or how the team prepare for able for the project and DAICO to become successful . Does the team have a plan and strategy now so that they can get more funds and investors ?

It gets me thinking what if in the deep web this was already a popular platform for anonymous players and they just emerged it because it was a hit? That would be surreal. Since bitcoin became a popular term, companies have created their ow types of currency in hopes of being the next big thing.
Iambatman

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:25:55 PM

Many people like games, I also like games, hope this can attract many investors into your project, if you can offer a reward task that is even better.
I think what they promoting is to have more participants rather than investors. They need gamers who will use the project.
yeah.. youre right... I think their main idea here is to have more gamers and game developers who will be a psrt of their project.. this is like a job hiring.. but how??  an job thru online gaming...Smiley
Yes thats the main idea, to get more gamers and developers to be a part of this project, how to join there group? or to work there? just enjoy the game while inviting more gamers to send referral code to get your earn online while playing, correct me if im wrong.

I am hoping they could hook up VR to this platform because more people would be more exposed to that idea that they can earn while playing.
MichelAngelo04

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:27:30 PM

Since we are talking about games, does mobile games involve in this great app? I would like to know because mobile games is also getting huge this days.

This is a great question! I would love to experience and use Abyss for playing online games on my phone! That would garner more and more players to play and use Abyss.
Iambatman

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:30:37 PM

In this industry Security is very important, so i wonder how the security of abyss works and how users will feel safe in this platform
in this kind of platform maybe abyss cannot forget about the security
they will not be allowed to happen some bad situation to gain some bad feedback for them.

but we should also give attention on security on ABYSS. we all know that this is a game platform, but our profile and online wallet are connected to it. and we do have transaction and business to ABYSS. so it important that security of every account is safe. we don't just talk about game here, it involves also money/ crypto/ token here..
It really needs to be careful of everything specially when money is involve, Since then the money was not too involved in our game they even still trying to hack our accounts. Especially now that there is an income in our wallets due to the Abyss, I think more hackers will be interested in our accounts today so we should be more careful.

Safety and security will always be a problem and there is no perfect system. Once you get a black hat's attention with this type of service it will try to find its weak spot. And I believe that the company should always monitor their severs 24/7. If more employees are working for Abyss, the safer the servers will be because it will be a rotating time watch.
vinceB

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:33:07 PM

Correct me if I wrong , It is exactly 1 month left before the start of token sale of Abyss , I wonder what are the things or how the team prepare for able for the project and DAICO to become successful . Does the team have a plan and strategy now so that they can get more funds and investors ?

It gets me thinking what if in the deep web this was already a popular platform for anonymous players and they just emerged it because it was a hit? That would be surreal. Since bitcoin became a popular term, companies have created their ow types of currency in hopes of being the next big thing.

I know it is just surreal a lot of currencies keeps popping up form advertising trafficking companies to now gaming. I wonder what other cool stuff lurks beneath the deep web. And I wonder what other good stuff does the Abyss has install for us.
MichelAngelo04

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:36:16 PM

Are the games in Abyss will have a lot of ads for the sake of the company's revenue? Because a lot of gaming companies use ads to support their games. Most of the time, the ads that pops up as you play are annoying. I hope they wont put a ton of ads on their games.
Good observation sir. I never read about that issue in their white paper. Hope someone from the team and developers will be able to answer this issue or question because as we all know everyone get annoyed when you are concentrating in playing them suddenly ads will pop on your screen.

Are you speaking about mobile games or PC games. Can you show us example please.
I am referring to mobile games like Mobile Legends, Clash of Clans or any other online games that is required to watch a video or ads before to start to play.

Imagine where you get to play Clash of Clans and get paid at the same time so you just use the referral bonus to purchase gems or coins. That would be fun if ABYSS has a feature like that.
vinceB

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:39:08 PM

I just want to know if the games of The Abyss, capable in all smartphone/Android? Or only to those had pc or computer.?😍

Yes I hope someone answers that for us that would be really fun to experience a game without ads and you get paid as well by referring the game that you are playing because they are affiliated with Abyss. More and more companies would like to take Abyss as their ad revenue money maker.
vinceB

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:48:45 PM

In this industry Security is very important, so i wonder how the security of abyss works and how users will feel safe in this platform
in this kind of platform maybe abyss cannot forget about the security
they will not be allowed to happen some bad situation to gain some bad feedback for them.

That's the first and very important stage, security. Because there's a monetary involved and should not be ignore. 

I think security is not a thing needed to be discussed here because before they even launch it, I'm sure they will look upon how they can give their good service to the users while making sure that they feel safe with their account and the money that they earn from it is secured.
No! There is no law prohibiting it from discussing security regarding every project published in the Forum, if we do not talk about it here, where? This forum is a place where we can provide ideas and information to others in need. If we do not want to answer or we can not answer properly, I think it's better to keep us silent. We all need to know the capacity and durability of this project so we are searching for good answer.
I agree with everyone's idea. I think what PINAGPALA is just trying to explain the impossibility of us understanding the security breech because no one truly knows how the security that they used really operates because none of them would disclose that. And if we think about it there is no perfect system, they would just "give us an assurance" to keep our questions at bay but they will never truly disclose how secure their systems are because most probably only 2 in the company knows about it.

Chill. Okay. Goodluck knowing the capacity and durability as if they are overlooking it.
I'm always relax and easy, I just want you to see that it's incorrect to block other questions here and other people who want a broader idea. The word Overlooking comes from you, don't throw it to me Grin But of course yes, many people here are smart that's why they are very careful in every moves they do.
Alright! Yes it is, before he bought his bike did not he try or ask other people about the capacity and durability of the bike he bought? Those questions come to our mind because we just want an assurance. Prohibited? I want to ask you a question, Is there a project here in the forum that you joined saying that their project is vulnerable? None? So you are researching and asking questions whether this project is okay, right? We as well Grin
Kirill.DZ

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:27:29 PM

пoчeмy ceгoдня выключaли 2 aвтopизaцию?
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:01:43 PM

I understand that this platform also gives gamers not only play but also earn from their hobby by inviting friends and generating content for their favorite games, which makes this project super interesting.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
bryle10

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:15:50 AM

I just want to know if the games of The Abyss, capable in all smartphone/Android? Or only to those had pc or computer.?😍

Yes I hope someone answers that for us that would be really fun to experience a game without ads and you get paid as well by referring the game that you are playing because they are affiliated with Abyss. More and more companies would like to take Abyss as their ad revenue money maker.
hopefully we can use it in phone, that will sure many gamers will like it many people will appreciate it even mhie, i like mobile gamings because we can play any where we want to play.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:20:03 AM

hopefully we can use it in phone, that will sure many gamers will like it many people will appreciate it even mhie, i like mobile gamings because we can play any where we want to play.

Advertising will become more easy on developers reaching more target than usual system. More devices you can play the games with the better.
debil

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:47:55 AM

The multi level referral system of the abyss is basically one the most factor to gain more developers and gamers to patronize and to use their platform. Though the other market competitors do not this kind of benefits, The Abyss will be a successful one. Also i'm eager to know what will be the equivalent eth and btc for 1 abyss token?.
As of now Abyss is the only gaming platform that uses cryptocurrency in purchasing games or purchaing items. I also wanted to know what is the conversion of 1 abyss to btc and eth
lucifer03

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:54:49 AM

The platform seems to be ideal for everyone but the thing is, there's still a probability that it will be difficult to be appreciated by many because of those well-known games that are still rising now where gamers are committed to.
Thats why abyss platform must launch a very unique game and very exciting one in order to make gamers attracted. They should make a huge difference in terms of gaming like to create a game concept that will make other gamers to switch on this kind of game
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:27:16 AM

Abyss games are capable to use in any gadgets, it depends on your gadgets if it is have a low memory.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: