Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:23:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NordFX: Trade Bitcoin & More with Leverage 1:1000!  (Read 1107 times)
karlos_545

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:33:37 AM

What makes the project unique? I actually cant understand..It seems u will have a lot of competitors
WHo is competitors here?? I have not seen any project that could offer 1000x leverage
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
all_inman

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:15:15 AM

What makes the project unique? I actually cant understand..It seems u will have a lot of competitors
WHo is competitors here?? I have not seen any project that could offer 1000x leverage
well, what is the sense of 1000x leverage if 100x already exist???
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:55:39 AM

Will u provide the buyback program? I mean in future? Like in a year or so
ricardovaldossa

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:56:55 AM

Most probably not! What is the sense of buy back program? Moreover Im not sure that it would not break the SEC rules
semiwylson

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:23:02 PM

Most probably not! What is the sense of buy back program? Moreover Im not sure that it would not break the SEC rules
Agree with u sir. Moreover if there is buyback program this token may be considered as a security one and thats why it wont be listed on top exchnges.
So I hope, really hope, there will be no buyback
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:48:42 PM

How many team members do u have?
How many member are in your core team?
nofork_man

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:11:57 PM

How many team members do u have?
How many member are in your core team?
as far as I know more then 10. Personally me thinks there is no urgent need in huge team. The project is almost done already...why so many employeers??
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:36:50 PM

Agree with u sir. Moreover if there is buyback program this token may be considered as a security one and thats why it wont be listed on top exchnges.
So I hope, really hope, there will be no buyback
Buyback it is like guarantee that here will be price growth! Moreover it does not break any SEC regulations
nofork_man

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:10:08 PM

Will u implement the API of exchange to the platform for the immidiate token exchange within platform? Or no such plans yet?
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:38:38 PM

Will u implement the API of exchange to the platform for the immidiate token exchange within platform? Or no such plans yet?
What sense of it?? Or it is very hard to u to buy/sell tokens within exchange??
karlos_545

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:07:57 PM

I have just read your WP and I must admit it is one of the best WP i have ever read..But now I have a question. Why blockchain?? Ur project could be easily done without it. What is the urgent need in decentralization??
I believe there is a definite need for the use of blockchain with this project. Anyone who understands the power and importance of decentralized control of a marketplace, product, service, etc knows that the blockchain is the only way to accomplish these things. I'm curious what your thinking could replace what blockchain has created. Out of the thousands of projects in ico's that are coming out each and every day, this is actually one that makes sensible use of blockchain. The Social Media stuff or the debit cards or any of the other things can be done without blockchain. This in particular actually has the capability of becoming a backbone of the blockchain.
antropogen0009

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:42:03 PM

I have just read your WP and I must admit it is one of the best WP i have ever read..But now I have a question. Why blockchain?? Ur project could be easily done without it. What is the urgent need in decentralization??
I believe there is a definite need for the use of blockchain with this project. Anyone who understands the power and importance of decentralized control of a marketplace, product, service, etc knows that the blockchain is the only way to accomplish these things. I'm curious what your thinking could replace what blockchain has created. Out of the thousands of projects in ico's that are coming out each and every day, this is actually one that makes sensible use of blockchain. The Social Media stuff or the debit cards or any of the other things can be done without blockchain. This in particular actually has the capability of becoming a backbone of the blockchain.

Very like your explanation Sir! Thank u. Now I agree that blockchain here is suitable
johnywalkerrr

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:56:59 PM

Well said Sir. I also think that blockchain here is perfectly suitable. However I also have some questions to the team like - does this project need any kind of licence?
all_inman

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:17:47 PM

Well said Sir. I also think that blockchain here is perfectly suitable. However I also have some questions to the team like - does this project need any kind of licence?
Licence will be needed only if project start accepting fiat. For crypto there is no need in any kind of licence
semiwylson

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:58:03 PM

Why this will rise in price?? What are the reason for that?/
surtur001s

Merit: 22

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:46:28 PM

Why this will rise in price?? What are the reason for that?/
Because of demand. When project faces mass adoption the price will skyrocket
nofork_man

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:53:03 PM

Who is ur core audiene?? Traders or who??
karlos_545

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:07:42 PM

Who is ur core audiene?? Traders or who??
The whole crypto related people literally. However traders are that part of people the team would pay special attention. imho Grin
WhaleSlayer

Activity: 229

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:27:52 PM

1:1000 leverage in a volatile market like cryptocurrencies is totally insane. If you use that leverage entirely you are very likely to lose your whole capital, since a 0.1% drop of the price if you are long would already put you in big trouble - in other words wipe out your money.
torvickelafrange

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:44:26 PM

http://www.investisseur-particulier.fr/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/mise-en-garde-AMF-1-12-2010_9731_1.pdf

The French stock market regulator called "AMF" (SEC for US) reports your service as a scam (in resume).It happens ONLY when there is a scam, and not for Kraken, bittrex or other exchanges.

Good night :-)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: