Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:25:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Making it in Crypto World.  (Read 165 times)
elnanex (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:33:04 PM

How Can a Newbie Like me make it in the Crypto World?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:47:50 PM

Follow basic instructions

1. Visit the beginners section of the forum
2. Don’t be too eager, get more informations
3. Do your own research vividly
4. Learn, get more knowledge from the forum
5. Avoid any Airdrop or bounty or anyone that asks you to submit your private key or visit unauthorized or unsecured websites
6. Be smart and avoid fear of missing out
7. Don’t buy green candles
8. Always do your own research
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:31:39 PM

One thing I always say to noobs, Buy and hodl. When you buy coins and hold them for years, You'll get results such as being rich like many early bitcoin adopters. Bounty, Airdrop could be a good starting point to get to know the tech, How the wallets work, How to transfer coins correctly etc.
greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:37:13 PM

Sadly there is no manual how to be rich and that works 100%. I remember when I was a newbie and what I can tell you is to always stay informed and not always believe what you read on the blogs. There are people who try to pump altcoins for a living. You try to read as more as possible this way when you confront different sources you can look at the information with a clear mind.
Welcome to the Crypto, the late sleepless nights and good luck  Wink

rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:42:49 PM

Veryone are welcome herein the cryptocurrency world
All you need ti do is research and learn about the cryptocurrency as decentralized centralized currency
With high volatile fluctuations and ready to accept the irsk investing in crypto
But if have learn well about the importance i ak very sure you might be become successful
Read and research herein forum and other website like google

Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:48:57 PM

Just try to learn more about crypto and adopt it. Make sure you have enough knowledge about crypto before you can try to start your activities in the crypto market. It's a high volatility market.
And i should remind you that never try to create a post and then run to create another shit post.  Roll Eyes
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:53:21 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2018, 10:34:58 AM by xcajun21

In my honest opinion, right now is the proper time to consider learning TA and read some books about how markets work. If not books, then follow TA traders on youtube (some are free) like Real crypto, Thechartguys, Krown, Tone vays... and many more.

I think the market is at a turning point, many old traders look around for new opportunities to make something.

I would consider setting stop loss on each trade.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 11:37:52 PM

There are many ways for a newbie to make it in the crypto world. But you need to have an idea first on what you should do. I reckon that you need to do your own research first before making money with crypto. If you are capable of doing tasks and you have skills to offer then you can start your own freelancing career and get paid with crypto. This might be easy if you are a developer because its one of the most in demand.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Lighthouze

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:43:35 PM

Oh yes you can! Just buy BTC and hodl while you learn the ropes in crypto. Don't assume you'll make it quick either, else you'll be highly disappointed and might consider quitting. If you were promised fast cash upon joining, kindly disabuse your mind from it. Remember to visit the meta section more often, it's for newbies like you to gain more knowledge. Good luck!

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
Lighthouze

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:46:09 PM

In my honest opinion, right now is the proper time to consider learning TA and read some books about how markets work. If not books, then follow TA traders on youtube (some are free) like Real crypto, Thechartguys, Known, Tone vays... and many more.

I think the market is at a turning point, many old traders look around for new opportunities to make something.

I would consider setting stop loss on each trade.

There's actually no trade I take now without protecting my capital with a stop loss, if the market is good and profits are being made, I protect the gains with a trailing stop loss. Once beaten twice shy, I'm learning the ropes of trading pretty fast.

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:52:30 PM

Please explain what did you want, we are not a person who has a 6th sense who can know what is being wanted without you having to say. Read the rules of this forum if you still want to be part of the members, spammer like you sooner or later will disappear.
BusWay18

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:17:14 AM

Learning about all Blockchain and crypto... don't buy first if u don't have knowledge about the projects...try join bounty and Airdrop first...so u can save it to bitcoin...and then u can search and find all good projects that u have knowledge the projects who have a real value for use it ini real life...try management fund with short term, medium term, and long term...
mr_smith99
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:24:05 AM

And i should remind you that never try to create a post and then run to create another shit post.  Roll Eyes

Lol you made my day  Grin  Grin

Just get as much information as you can and read a lot. when you find a website that sells with crypto than use the crypto. Adoption is the key mate
letsfly

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:27:05 AM

You need to do some research like youtubes and google about crypto to be able to make it to crypto world. You also need to have a lot of patience and some money to invest and experience the market.

CreamIce

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:44:23 AM

Follow basic instructions

1. Visit the beginners section of the forum
2. Don’t be too eager, get more informations
3. Do your own research vividly
4. Learn, get more knowledge from the forum
5. Avoid any Airdrop or bounty or anyone that asks you to submit your private key or visit unauthorized or unsecured websites
6. Be smart and avoid fear of missing out
7. Don’t buy green candles
8. Always do your own research

All of that and remember to never put all your money at one place.
Start with small investments, divide them wisely.
Hodl for as long as possible.
Learn about wallets and how they help to keep your investments safe.
Precautions from scam and hackers. Do a thorough research.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:45:28 AM

it depends on what are planning to do in crypto, if you want to trade or join bounties, you just have to read a lot from different threads here in this forum, you have to understand the rules and restrictions in a specific project. learn different terminogies, i think there are threads that tackles stuff that you needed. and also you must have capital that you are willing to risk if you want to invest them in echanges. goodluck

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 02:39:56 AM

AS with everything, knowledge is power.
Can you expect someone to do good on a test without studying at all?

So the most important thing to when you first start out is to educate yourself like crazy.
This is not only about crypto itself, but about trading principals and market economics as well.
So start researching and reading up on crypto tech, terms and phrases, how blockchains are run and maintained, trading strategies, supply and demand, etc.

For you portfolio itself, you will never go wrong with the standard balanced portfolio.
This is a portfolio that is centered around a main crypto, preferably eth or btc because those are the most widely traded ones.
So you are looking to have about 30 - 50% of your portfolio be btc or eth, 30 - 40% split between two or three solid, reputable top 50 coins (like neo or monero or binance coin).
And the rest in more risky speculative coins (icos, or newer projects or something not in the top 100.)

angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:48:59 AM

It's true that knowledge is power, but without the capital to back up your knowledge you won't really be respected.

You should prioritize your security, learn the basics of sending offline transactions and avoiding phishing websites.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: