Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:35:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW.  (Read 52695 times)
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:25:40 AM

Etherium and Cardano are on dips now and looking like "must buy" because they have huge potential to make x5-x10 to reach January's ATH and beat it. Both coins have great devs team behind so we have minimal risk to loose money. But DYOR!

I'm optimistic that ethereum's future will continue to improve, but I'm not sure that cardano can continue to benefit, the number of complaints from users makes Cardano's reputation decline so I prefer TRON than Cardano.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KDjr

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:34:09 AM

I think Stellar and ETH are the best options at this time because i have seen very good growth of these two altcoins this year. especially Ethereum because Ethereum has good potential and can transact quickly and with this Ethereum can have its smart contract feature which is a revolution and is now the base of many practical projects around the world. Wink Wink
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:36:04 AM

I certainly will choose ethereum and eos to invest now,
the two coins need not be doubted because my future is promising,
with us investing in ethereum and eos we can get a big profit

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:41:20 AM

I will consider Ethereum the best because the demand is very high. And ethereum also continues to grow, because it has been around for a long time. It has a strong development team, a strategic relationship with the Ico project.
dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 12:12:50 PM

Quite good places to Ethereum, Monero, Litecoin, NEO. I think these areas are good for the future. Neo, especially as the exit will be fast  Huh
lehar4512

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:07:47 PM

Don’t try use a decentralized exchange if this is your first day on bitcoin. It’s good to research each site’s customer service records before depositing. Some places are really fast to respond to customer queries, while others may take days to get back to you.

IC Exchange will be integrated securely with the IC Wallet, IC Brokerage and IC Digital Bank through a user-friendly platform, a full fledge cryptocurrency exchange. The exchange will be listing major coins and newly issued ICOs to provide a complete diversified coin spectrum for market participants.

The coins will be listed against other cryptos, fiat currencies and traditional financial instruments such as ETFs, and commodities. By incorporating the IC Exchange with the other components, investors are able to take a new route in terms of trading their cryptocurrencies and diversifying their portfolios.

The IC Exchange will approve several software solutions from other platform providers and exchanges that can be used for trading. The trade at any online electronic exchange platform happens when the best buy order (order with highest bid price) is matched with the best sell order (order with lowest ask price) on price-time priority basis.

IC Exchange will have a full order book directly connected with major crypto exchanges and global markets. The full order book provides the necessary liquidity to instantly buy and sell crypto pairs with the tightest spreads, which ensures significant volume of transactions from day one. Liquidity will be ensured by linking exchange books under the IC Exchange umbrella.

Meanwhile, the IC Brokerage’s order book will be linked to the actual traditional exchanges such as CME, NASDAQ and others in order to insure execution at the most efficient price without any additional cost by intermediaries. For the delivery of an order in terms of crypto versus traditional assets, the seller will transfer value of the crypto to the buyer’s wallet, and the buyer will transfer value of fiat to the seller’s IC Digital Bank account.

Simultaneously as the order is matched and delivered to the users, the seller’s IC Brokerage account reflects the new fiat value available in the IC Digital Bank account, then the system completes the order by purchasing the user’s choice of traditional asset. In the latter scenario, the active components delivering the order are the IC Wallet, IC Digital Bank, IC Brokerage and the IC Exchange, using the order matching system to connect the buyer and seller together, reads and facilitates the type of transaction and its implications in the Ecosystem.

INGOT will use the Distributed Ledger Platform Asset Issuance Module which will provide its Ecosystem participants with an environment to list their newly issued coins and pair them against fiat and other available cryptocurrencies.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:13:35 PM

I will consider Ethereum the best because the demand is very high. And ethereum also continues to grow, because it has been around for a long time. It has a strong development team, a strategic relationship with the Ico project.
Yeah, I would suggest ETH and NEO as these coins have a great track record and also having a great demand in the market. However, ETH is facing quite decline from the past few weeks but I strongly believe that it will soon continue to rise as it has a strong team behind its development and moreover, it had gained a lot of global attention, so all its supporter won't let it get down even than this...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

simply getting the job done

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:55:20 PM

I think at the moment a good investment will be in ETH? EOS ! although they are competitors but the future will be good for both coins !

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
napman

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:41:02 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0

“Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful” ― Warren Buffett
lehar4512

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:22:05 PM

The trend has largely fueled an explosion of fundraising through initial coin offerings (ICOs), in which ethereum-based tokens were sold as the native currency for applications that were ostensibly being built, but in many cases have yet to see a real launch. To put it in different way , there is plenty of fodder for the narrative that while ICOs will welcome your money right now, real, working dapps are always a day away. And yet a few dapps are starting to attract active daily users in the hundreds and thousands. These dapps have a few things in common. FCoin, Bancor, CryptoKitties and etc. — all facilitate trades of crypto assets in one way or another, though they have a range of business models, from exchange to game to market maker. Successful projects also tend to have a relatively intuitive user experience, something dapps in general struggle with.
Bryce Bladon, a co-founder of CryptoKitties, imputed that dapp’s success to the fact that it “managed to introduce customers to the blockchain in a way that was fun, interesting, and accessible.”
For all these dapps’ relative outcome, it must be said: daily user-bases of a few hundred or a few thousand are ridiculously small compared to those of the biggest centralized apps — Facebook has well over a billion daily active users.
The Ethereum Network is on-going into congestion issues once again. The cryptokitties Dapp locked up the system a few months back, but now even Binance has increased fees in the wake of the new traffic jam. Solutions tests are in the works, but they have no specific timeline and are arguably not proven to be possible. With Ethereum running at full capacity, Dapps may be forced to look for solutions to their problems before Ethereum’s issues shut them down completely.
The dramatic increase in GAS fees is attributed to the viral popularity of a slew of games emerging from online forums. While not as prejudicial to Ethereum transaction throughput as CryptoKitties, these new dApps have amassed over 26,000 transactions in 24 hours, causing GAS costs to double in price to $0.02.The spike in Ethereum dApp game interest has demonstrated the fragile nature of the Ethereum blockchain, illustrating the impact of a relatively small increase in transaction throughput on the capacity of the network. Ether Shrimp Farm, one of the most popular games causing network congestion, places players in control of a virtual shrimp farm with the goal of optimizing shrimp production, ultimately trading eggs for ETH.
New solution of Quantum-Secure Blockchain
TIM is GPS united with blockchain. And this changes everything. It exponentially upgrades the performance of permission-less agents by a new consensus mechanism based on geomining. The dapps become hyperlocal and geo-location aware. This boosts security and experience. The MVP network, at BitPost, provides 100k+tps capabilities for token transactions, smart contracts, IOT array operations scalable to 100M tps. TIM network is automatically and dynamically managed by swarms and geo-mining for load distribution, fraud detection and network operations.
A multi-zone blockchain running on specialized proof of belongingness based swarm defense app mechanism. Along with standard dapps, TIM blockchain provides hyperlocal geo-fenced dapps for economical and performant system of utility dapps. The defense mechanism works by a swarm of community apps which are run through communities or organizations with special smart contract with TALKING Foundation for providing a useful service along with proof of location for geo-mining
The blockchain can handle all natural dapps like transaction, insurance, speculation, contracts etc. In addition to the above dapps, TIM can also host geo-fenced dapps which boosts the security and privacy.
TIM will have 1.1 billion tokens and normal production rate of 0.01 tokens per second per DAG. The production rate will be regulated by foundation to match human population. The notion of matching human population is for promoting a philosophy of growth. The tokens will be rewarded in new blocks every 5 seconds. The token will be assigned over all the main network for winning nodes of each of the zones. Therefore, the rewarded tokens would be mostly fractional. This is called micro-distribution. These reserved for various kinds of econometric agenda. The major share of pre-mined tokens is reserved for impact investments. TIM foundation has deep interest in propagating DAPPS for impact work for Africa development through various entrepreneurship initiatives. Apart from development expenses, a stability fund from TIMs are reserved by TIM Foundation for helping crypto-currency growth initiatives or helping starved projects. Stability funds can also be used for merging desirable networks to increase development resources or defences for the TIM.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:27:50 PM

I bet on Tezos and PolkaDot (participated in both ICOs). I don't expect mega pumps for these coins (PolkaDot ERC20 tokens are not even distributed yet), but I wish to see organic growth of popularity in middle-term period (2-3 years).
tatangas215

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:07:49 PM

How is TIM going to add value?
TIM Blockchain provides 4 breakthroughs:
Fast Mainnet
Subchains where you transact in your own tokens
Geonode for Enterprise Level Security
Hyperlocal Dapps to host taxi, e-commerce and other such nearby selling apps
Each of the above 4 listed features is going to push the crypto adoption curve. If you look at the last 3 major technologies like radio, TV and internet, their adoption curve(S-curve) is very insightful.
There were certain events which led to mass usage of these technologies. For example, radio became portable and industry usage due to war and trade pushed its adoption. Industrial revolution led mechanisation led to need entertainment in newer ways which led to penetration of TV. The technology obviously helped in making the cathode ray tubes more smaller and safe for home use.
This way, we predict the adoption of cryptos to be even faster once safety and usability are established. This is where TIM Blockchain’s enterprise level security by Geonodes and high performance mainnet can help. One should also note that it is not just cyber security, but also regulatory security provided by TIM’s subchains where TIMs are not required for each transactions but only staking. This enables the subchains to make cryptoless transactions thus eliminating one of the key problems of toxicity of cryptos. Cryptocurrencies are mined by many unknown and uncensored group of entities who cannot be managed by any KYC or AML process. One doesn’t know for how these miners acquired their mining devices or resources. Therefore involving cryptocurrencies in transactions is considered as toxic by regulators, and a key reason why Bitcoin and Ethereum are finding hard to please any regulatory approvals.

TIM driven adoption curve — Security, Performance, Efficiency — 100 Million TPS
The above graph tries to depict the adoption drive of cryptos led by TIM Blockchain. Security is of paramount importance. After which businesses and communities can reliably build their products and services on high performance architecture of TIM. TIM can scale upto 100 Million Transactions per second. And this phenomenal speed is required to serve many of the major and micro-transactions for both money as well as valuable information transactions. And lastly, communities will use the geolocation aware network of TIM to host, search and sell their services on Hyperlocal network. Hyperlocal network comprises of all users of TIM who can be identified by their interests. And one can create a commerce for these users based on these interests, based on approval and solicitation mechanism.
So what? Why Invest?
By investing in ICO, you stand to get a large share of tokens at a much lower cost than their utility value. This enables you to host a fast and futuristic business on blockchain of TIM or similarly help some other businesses to help them establish it. TIM Blockchain is going to disrupt how e-commerce is done, and in a collaborative way. And owners of TIM tokens stand to gain from early disruption readiness.
Job7work

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:34:14 PM

I would highlight the following coins is Stratis and Ethereum, I believe in these projects in the long term and actively follow the updates
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:58:00 PM

I would highlight the following coins is Stratis and Ethereum, I believe in these projects in the long term and actively follow the updates

I would advise to pay attention to the coin stelar, which is a direct competitor to the etherium. but if you look at the project XYO and NEO, it is practically
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:00:44 PM

In my opinion, the top 2 altcoins for investing now are ethereum and neo,
because I think the two coins have a promising future,
but somehow it all depends on the tastes of each

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:30:28 AM

You have invested in the perfect coin which is BTC. But if you are looking for other alt coins , i would suggest you to go for ETH , XZC or Dash. These 3 coins are most presistent coins. ETH and XNC have enough marketcap and also ROI on ETH is at great extent . I would say buy these coins and hold for 2-3 years to get maximal returns.
serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:36:38 AM

Tokonemy: although this token has only appeared in early 2018 but the performance of this token is very good especially behind the tokenomy team it is very solid and the Ceo Tokenomy is the largest Indodax market CEO in Southeast Asia

Ethereum: with the popularity as the ico platform currently ethereum is ranked 2nd in coinmarketcap
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:42:07 AM

Two altcoins is a good choice now, both have good platform. ETH prices have bottomed out and will rise sharply, weak ICOs will be eliminated and quality ICOs will help develop more diverse platforms.

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:08:52 PM

Two altcoins is a good choice now, both have good platform. ETH prices have bottomed out and will rise sharply, weak ICOs will be eliminated and quality ICOs will help develop more diverse platforms.
XRP just have a good rise and so I think ETH will also have that kind of rise if they have a good announcement.
We already have good volume so people will buy more once the whales start buying, at this time, there is no sign yet but I believe it will happen.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:26:33 PM

in my opinion kin and mth is best coins for investing now. they are really cheap now.
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: